Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:53:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] [ICO]🔶 Spectre.ai (SPEC) 🔶: Speculative Tokenized Trading Exchange🔶  (Read 58218 times)
modamo

Activity: 249
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:26:48 AM

I didn't get answer on the question how to add SXS token or SXS2. SXS is a default token in MEW wallet. I can't add it anyway or remove. And what to do?

kpopstarme

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:29:57 AM

When will the bounty payments realized ? When the token conversations finished ?
adjiadjo
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:46:11 AM

When will the bounty payments realized ? When the token conversations finished ?

Usually it depends on dev team,
After sylon calculated all participants stakes , he send the result to dev team and dev team who will distributed the token.

*CMIIW*
codemanX

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:20:00 PM

SXD and SXU tokens will be distributed through SPECTRE.ai bounty campaign. "SPEC" was the old ticker.
SXD/SXU tokens will be distributed proportionately, based on SXD/SXU sale ratio during SPECTRE.ai token sale.
Distribution spreadsheet will be sent very soon to SPECTRE.ai team and bounties tokens may be distributed right after.

If I understand it correctly, the SXD/SXU ratio will be known in about 28 days, and the bounty participators will get their tokens after that, because at the moment nobody knows the final result.
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:09:31 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2017, 02:10:14 PM by dificanovi

Dear Sylon,
Thank you for accepting me for being part of this signature campaign,
I want to leave this campaign, I will delete my signature when you confirm.
thanks.

freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:42:04 PM

@codemanX token conversion (SXS2 to SXDT or SXUT) starts in 29 hours as it says on the web.
adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:39:53 PM

Anyway,
It was nice to take part in this campaign.
I hope tokens will be distributed asap.
Thanks again!

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
PHI1618
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1334

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:19:34 PM

Hi fellas
Is reddit campaign continue? Or finished all?

"Damnant quod non intelligunt." Anlamadıkları şeyi suçlarlar. BTC
rammanbl4

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 05:35:24 PM

good time. My name is not in the final tayulte twitter bounty. Please correct
acpr23

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:45:11 PM

are all the bounty allocated tokens will be distributed? or just based on the $ stakes will be distributed?
irinna

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:13:46 PM

Hi, my № table-1649-the amount of tokens I have not accrued.In another table I no.Will you give me tokens? My name is in bitcointalk-irinna, Twitter - @ivirin2
abdulaziz07

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:58:28 PM

Does Signature campaign ended?
codemanX

Merit: 129

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:51:59 PM

@codemanX token conversion (SXS2 to SXDT or SXUT) starts in 29 hours as it says on the web.

Thats right, but as far as I know the investors will have ~28 days to convert their ICO Token into Dividend or Utility Token. Until that's not finished they can't know the ratio for the bountie participators. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Iamlegit4sure

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

💲

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:36:57 PM

When will the spreadsheets be updated with stakes? ICO is over now, i would like to see my stakes Smiley

RAJSALLIN

Activity: 665
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:51:34 PM

When will the spreadsheets be updated with stakes? ICO is over now, i would like to see my stakes Smiley
If you check spreadsheet for signature bounty, it has been updated since yesterday. What bounty are you reffering?

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
`Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github`
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 07:53:09 AM

Hi Manager,
I participated for the 12th week signature campaign and posted here while leaving campaign,but my stakes for this week are not showing, please check and add.
Thank you!

Chan8

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:17:42 AM

Thats right, but as far as I know the investors will have ~28 days to convert their ICO Token into Dividend or Utility Token. Until that's not finished they can't know the ratio for the bountie participators. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Yup that sounds about right.. so we will neex to wait about a month i guess to recieve the bounty rewards.
Sylon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:18:37 AM

Note that all campaigns spreadsheets will be put in private mode to do our last calculations in a calm atmosphere. They will be put in public mode again soon!

Hi Sylon,

Thank you for the privilege of allowing me to participate in this campaign.

As we come to the end of SPECTRE Campaign, I'm done with all my posts for week 12.

I've made about 30 posts between 3rd - 4th December for week 12, which is schedule for following time interval: [3rd December - 9th December].

Now, i think it is time to move on with another campaign for the rest of the week in order to make some extra bucks.

Thank you once again for all the support and wonderful bounties you are giving us, it's been a great journey.

Best regards,
cybersofts

Sorry, Sylon i didn't get my 12 week stakes.

Please PM me about this. If you've already made it, it's okay, I will solve the issue.

Sylon, I didnt get get stakes for 11-12 weeks (Signature campaign) I sent you PM about 11th week on 4/11 and I dint get any answer

I will reply asap. Sorry for the delay.

Hello manager Sylon I have already reach the quota of 20 posts I hope that it will be counted as valid in Spectre.ai signature campaign. I just want to inform you that I am now leaving the campaign. Hope to work with you again in your future campaigns. Thank you so much for the opportunity and being nice to us. Good luck and all the best.

Hello manager Sylon I sent you this pm last December 7 please check. I do hope that week 11 and week 12 stakes are credited because I am not cheating the campaign.

Hi sylon.
Check my stats. plz correct my stakes.

Hi.. Bro please correct my stakes for this week.. i have posted 21 posts this week but you have written zero. i am providing you the link.

Week 12.
Signature Campaign.
Spreadsheet # 120
Jafri101

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=923979;sa=showPosts;start=0

Follow the official process.

Sent you PM following official process.

Thank you. I will take care of this asap.

Sir When will be updated spreadsheet of reddit participants? It was not updated for several days

It will be updated at the end of the whole bounty campaign.
Sir, Is bounty campaign Reddit over? I recall you my question. The spreadsheet was not updated more than a week

You're right, the whole bounty campaign is over, so Reddit campaign is over as well. The spreadsheet will be updated asap.

Where can I see the table with the results on the campaign's twitter?

You can find it in this bounty thread second post. Stakes will be distributed very soon.

I didn't get answer on the question how to add SXS token or SXS2. SXS is a default token in MEW wallet. I can't add it anyway or remove. And what to do?

Please ask this question SPECTRE.ai ANN thread.

After sylon calculated all participants stakes , he send the result to dev team and dev team who will distributed the token.

*CMIIW*

Yes; that's right.
Bounties tokens will be distributed in mid-January, after the token conversion process will be over.

Dear Sylon,
thanks.

As I said before, the bounty campaign is over so you can remove your signature and avatar!

Hi fellas

All campaigns are finished.

are all the bounty allocated tokens will be distributed? or just based on the $ stakes will be distributed?

Only the signature campaign works on a $ per post rate model. All of the other campaigns work on a stakes model.

Hi, my № table-1649-the amount of tokens I have not accrued.In another table I no.Will you give me tokens? My name is in bitcointalk-irinna, Twitter - @ivirin2

No token has been distributed yet, and won't be before weeks!

Very soon.
cybersofts
Copper Member

Merit: 284

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:19:47 AM

Note that all campaigns spreadsheets will be put in private mode to do our last calculations in a calm atmosphere. They will be put in public mode again soon!

Hi Sylon,

As we come to the end of SPECTRE Campaign, I'm done with all my posts for week 12.

I've made about 30 posts between 3rd - 4th December for week 12, which is schedule for following time interval: [3rd December - 9th December].

Now, i think it is time to move on with another campaign for the rest of the week in order to make some extra bucks.

Thank you once again for all the support and wonderful bounties you are giving us, it's been a great journey.

Best regards,
cybersofts

Please PM me about this. If you've already made it, it's okay, I will solve the issue.

I already did that 2 days ago... thanks for the amazing support, sir.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1596
Merit: 357

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 11:55:06 AM

Hi Sylon,

Best regards,
cybersofts

Sylon, I didnt get get stakes for 11-12 weeks (Signature campaign) I sent you PM about 11th week on 4/11 and I dint get any answer

Hello manager Sylon I have already reach the quota of 20 posts I hope that it will be counted as valid in Spectre.ai signature campaign. I just want to inform you that I am now leaving the campaign. Hope to work with you again in your future campaigns. Thank you so much for the opportunity and being nice to us. Good luck and all the best.

Hello manager Sylon I sent you this pm last December 7 please check. I do hope that week 11 and week 12 stakes are credited because I am not cheating the campaign.

Hi sylon.
Check my stats. plz correct my stakes.

Hi.. Bro please correct my stakes for this week.. i have posted 21 posts this week but you have written zero. i am providing you the link.

Week 12.
Signature Campaign.
Spreadsheet # 120
Jafri101

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=923979;sa=showPosts;start=0

Follow the official process.

Sent you PM following official process.

Thank you. I will take care of this asap.

Sir When will be updated spreadsheet of reddit participants? It was not updated for several days

It will be updated at the end of the whole bounty campaign.
Sir, Is bounty campaign Reddit over? I recall you my question. The spreadsheet was not updated more than a week

You're right, the whole bounty campaign is over, so Reddit campaign is over as well. The spreadsheet will be updated asap.

Where can I see the table with the results on the campaign's twitter?

You can find it in this bounty thread second post. Stakes will be distributed very soon.

Please ask this question SPECTRE.ai ANN thread.

*CMIIW*

Yes; that's right.
Bounties tokens will be distributed in mid-January, after the token conversion process will be over.

Dear Sylon,
thanks.

As I said before, the bounty campaign is over so you can remove your signature and avatar!

Hi fellas

All campaigns are finished.

Only the signature campaign works on a $ per post rate model. All of the other campaigns work on a stakes model.

No token has been distributed yet, and won't be before weeks!

Very soon.
Thank you for the response and update manager Sylon.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: