Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:26:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MicroMoney] The New Global Crypto Economy  (Read 54955 times)
chillcott

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:05:15 PM

I has try to lend at micromoney use playstore application
that not instant after fill form waiting 24 hours business day and staff will contact you
after that if all clear your money will transfer to bank account
but at first loan give a little money like credit card give little limit

thanks for the review! btw in what country are you?
what is the name of their application? Can you tell me? Thanks
you can try this link https://money.com.mm/ its the same although this one is for testing porpuses but you can learn more about the apps and how it works. hope it will help Smiley
Thank you sir @chillcott this will be a great help for me and for those who dont know.
your welcome mate dont hesitate to ask questions everyone here is eager to help each other Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
contradiction

Activity: 301

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:09:25 PM

that not instant after fill form waiting 24 hours business day and staff will contact you

you can try this link https://money.com.mm/ its the same although this one is for testing porpuses but you can learn more about the apps and how it works. hope it will help Smiley
Thank you sir @chillcott this will be a great help for me and for those who dont know.
your welcome mate dont hesitate to ask questions everyone here is eager to help each other Smiley
Thank you for your support, and for everyone like what he/she said dont hesitate to ask a question everyone here is looking forward to improve this ICO.

identifyuser

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:09:47 PM
Merited by visionary (26)

There are only $ 200,000 to the goal, it is necessary to push! Only need one medium whale
-VOL-

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:12:57 PM

Is there a working alpha version of your mobile application? or is it still under development? Im excited to see how your application works to help people have their first credit history as you said that over 2 billion people have'nt have their frist credit yet.

Im also excited about the impact of this application and project to the people . Hopefully this project and people behind this are all prepared in launching and developing their application . An early congrats for all of the people behind this team. Great work sir .

There's still 11days before the ICO ends. At this moment micromoney already sold over 10million tokens, theres a lot of good things to happen on  those 11days before the ICO ends. Hoping that this project will sold out their all tokens.

11 days ? It still more time for improvement on this application . More time for investors to invest and see the worth of this ICO Micromoney. If Im not mistaken , their softcap is only 15million tokens , right ?
I think their softcopy is 10million token,Hopefully their token will be sold out on the remaining days.

Soft cap is 10M$ , it is not the same 10M tokens, because there are a lot of bonuses. And as i known still you can ask for good price for tokens if you will invest more then 10k$ , so all in your hands.
jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:15:07 PM

Is there a working alpha version of your mobile application? or is it still under development? Im excited to see how your application works to help people have their first credit history as you said that over 2 billion people have'nt have their frist credit yet.

Im also excited about the impact of this application and project to the people . Hopefully this project and people behind this are all prepared in launching and developing their application . An early congrats for all of the people behind this team. Great work sir .

There's still 11days before the ICO ends. At this moment micromoney already sold over 10million tokens, theres a lot of good things to happen on  those 11days before the ICO ends. Hoping that this project will sold out their all tokens.

11 days ? It still more time for improvement on this application . More time for investors to invest and see the worth of this ICO Micromoney. If Im not mistaken , their softcap is only 15million tokens , right ?
I think their softcopy is 10million token,Hopefully their token will be sold out on the remaining days.

Soft cap is 10M$ , it is not the same 10M tokens, because there are a lot of bonuses. And as i known still you can ask for good price for tokens if you will invest more then 10k$ , so all in your hands.
Now i know thank you for correcting me sir
chillcott

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:16:20 PM

There are only $ 200,000 to the goal, it is necessary to push! Only need one medium whale
yes only 200k usd to reach the soft cap and the ending of the ICO is nearly approaching hoping that investors continue to buy AMM tokens.

contradiction

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:18:14 PM

There's still 11days before the ICO ends. At this moment micromoney already sold over 10million tokens, theres a lot of good things to happen on  those 11days before the ICO ends. Hoping that this project will sold out their all tokens.

Yes 10M tokens and 10M$ is not the same. Feel free to ask question we will help each other here.

jomel

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:19:57 PM

I will check this link sir to have more information this will be a big help.
contradiction

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:22:39 PM

yes only 200k usd to reach the soft cap and the ending of the ICO is nearly approaching hoping that investors continue to buy AMM tokens.
Let's us continue to promote micromoney so the investors want to buy AMM tokens with no doubt.

wya12345

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:24:46 PM

Read the whitepaper. This project is very ambitious. You are expecting a large amount of customers. 25 million customers in Latin America? How are you gonna reach out to them? Cause that requires huge human resource and budget in marketing. Also, how are you gonna deal with regulation aspects? Especially for countries like China.
RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:28:30 PM

There's still 11days before the ICO ends. At this moment micromoney already sold over 10million tokens, theres a lot of good things to happen on  those 11days before the ICO ends. Hoping that this project will sold out their all tokens.

Yes 10M tokens and 10M$ is not the same. Feel free to ask question we will help each other here.

Just some clarification that $1 million is their soft cap, the $10 million showing on the website is one of their milestone to achieve. the devs already confirmed this on their telegram channel
contradiction

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:30:26 PM

Just some clarification that $1 million is their soft cap, the $10 million showing on the website is one of their milestone to achieve. the devs already confirmed this on their telegram channel
I see. Thank you for clarification now i know.

Rhona Ponse De Leon

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:33:07 PM

I see thank you for enlightening us, I am also confuse when I visit the website. They should put "Goal" instead of "Soft cap" to make things clear for everyone but that's okay because the ICO is doing well.
jomel

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:38:37 PM

Know its crystal clear thank you for clarifying by the way mr.rarefortune how to join to their telegram channel? to be more updated.thanks in advance.
-VOL-

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:45:47 PM

No problem friend.
Now we all need to focus , and get more investors in this project, to hit sof cap today!
Call all your friends to invests in this great ICO!
RareFortune

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:50:48 PM

Know its crystal clear thank you for clarifying by the way mr.rarefortune how to join to their telegram channel? to be more updated.thanks in advance.

You are all welcome! I'm glad I could help people on this thread. you can ask directly the devs on their telegram channel as they respond quickly even though they had a large community.

Here's the link of their telegram: https://t.me/micromoneyico
Mr.Lait

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:54:35 PM

Found their application for Android at Google play. I doesn't know that the already have app, it's great. Somebody may try it. I have only iPhone now. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mm.com.money&hl=en

Thanks for this info. I will definitely download this app. hopes it works well with android phones.

Check this video.. I tried it with android and seems quite good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKT-b523W1Y

Amazing that you record video, thanks1

WOW, greate mobile app review. Information review and looks impressive. Thanks

chillcott

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:59:02 PM

even if they confirmed it i think its better to fix that error in order to avoid confusion, there are lots of people here confused about that Smiley

HappyCaptain

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:59:55 PM

Read the whitepaper. This project is very ambitious. You are expecting a large amount of customers. 25 million customers in Latin America? How are you gonna reach out to them? Cause that requires huge human resource and budget in marketing. Also, how are you gonna deal with regulation aspects? Especially for countries like China.

I don't think it is ambitious because they already have
a working product and the reason behind this ICO
is for expansion of their business around the globe so
they could continue helping those unbanked people
having trouble accessing the basic financial services. also
they had 95,000 registered users in the platform and hopefully
will increase after the token sale.
contradiction

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:00:09 PM

You are all welcome! I'm glad I could help people on this thread. you can ask directly the devs on their telegram channel as they respond quickly even though they had a large community.

Here's the link of their telegram: https://t.me/micromoneyico
Thank for this one @Rarefortune i will be glad if i join their telegram group.

Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 ... 157 »
  Print  

Jump to: