Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:58:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MicroMoney] The New Global Crypto Economy  (Read 54955 times)
zhaichi11

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:18:20 PM

Its getting interesting out here hope we get the big investors signed up for this project in its last hours before ICO ends

Going for the $15 million target let's just
hope that their potential investor could
still participate even they canceled the
extension of the ICO.

If micromoney ICO will collect $ 15M this will be very good result. I think some of the big investors will dive in last day.
I will send some more Eth , because i really like this project. And its team!
me too i really like this project thats why i put my money on this, lets hope that theres some big investors that will buy mm tokens for the last minute.
Yes, let's hope that there will be a shopping spree before 18hrs end and achieved $15m

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
among

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:20:36 PM

Yey, i have successfully bought some AMM. How i wish this project will really succeed.

It is already succeeded because they've been
a great help for different people in Cambodia,
Myanmar and Thailand. the purpose of the ICO
is to raised a fund for speeding up the planned
expansion, as you can see they already reached
$10M target and moving forward to caught up
the $15M milestone for the last few hours.

the Project has already had many achievements, let's consider that a big success , more to come.
HappyCaptain

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:26:10 PM

Six exchanges will confirmed and 11 is under negotiation a total of 17 exchanges if the 11 exchanges will confirmed

I would trade the remaining 10 exchanges under negotiation for Bittrex.
Team MicroMoney if you can hear me: Now that 6 exchanges are confirmed, its time to add a quality exchange; Bittrex.
Now that we have exchanges in quantity, let's add quality.
FOCUS ON GETTING LISTED ON BITTREX.

Bittrex is under negotiation as of now please
be patient as they planned to be listed on
that exchange. maybe after the ICO they will
continue to pursue Bittrex so they can get
approved and be listed.
Rhona Ponse De Leon

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:28:33 PM

Six exchanges will confirmed and 11 is under negotiation a total of 17 exchanges if the 11 exchanges will confirmed

Team MicroMoney if you can hear me: Now that 6 exchanges are confirmed, its time to add a quality exchange; Bittrex.

approved and be listed.

Yes I believe that the developers will make sure to be listed on Bittrex because they know that this exchange will make a great impact for AMM token, Let's just wait for the official announcement regarding this request.
among

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:29:28 PM

Now that we know the ICO will close shop tomorrow, does anyone know when the token will be listed on the confirmed exchanges?

Thanks.

Tokens to be listed in the exchanges it usually takes 3 to 4 weeks after the ICO ends.
Rhona Ponse De Leon

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:32:45 PM

Its getting interesting out here hope we get the big investors signed up for this project in its last hours before ICO ends

Going for the $15 million target let's just
hope that their potential investor could
still participate even they canceled the
extension of the ICO.

If micromoney ICO will collect $ 15M this will be very good result. I think some of the big investors will dive in last day.
I will send some more Eth , because i really like this project. And its team!
me too i really like this project thats why i put my money on this, lets hope that theres some big investors that will buy mm tokens for the last minute.
Yes, let's hope that there will be a shopping spree before 18hrs end and achieved $15m

The team are doing their best to make it happen because they know how big impact this $15 million could do for the speed up of planned expansion.
Rhona Ponse De Leon

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:35:28 PM

Now that we know the ICO will close shop tomorrow, does anyone know when the token will be listed on the confirmed exchanges?

Thanks.

Tokens to be listed in the exchanges it usually takes 3 to 4 weeks after the ICO ends.

I think it will not be that long for MicroMoney because they already said that they expected to be listed on all confirmed exchanges before or around 25th of November so it is just a week after the ICO.
zhaichi11

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:38:33 PM

If some of you are still not on the telegram channel please do so because the community their is very active and MicroMoney team members are always there to help, also someone posted a good explanation about the foundation of this project.

"We pride ourselves on being an already blooming business with a high potential for worldwide expansion. Unlike many, we see our value in real-life contribution to the global society rather than baseless marketing clutter. We have an already established business in South-East Asia and work tirelessly to bring value to people and companies alike by uniting cutting-edge technologies like big data analytics, blockchain and neural networks and an effort by our distributed but highly enthusiastic team of industry professionals. Our business is real, and our cause is to help billions of un- and underbanked people all over the world to start a new page in their life.

We have over 2 years’ track record of successful work, and our business model is backed up by our shareholders, all of them with years of experience in fintech market: they bring experience earned during their respective tenures at Bloomberg, stock exchange, venture funds, as well as in banking and micro-finance industry. Micromoney is well established in the Ethereum community, thanks to a reliable and high-quality product."
Joining on their telegram is really helpful, as they are always active, they can easily answer your questions also you will be always updated on every information  that will come.

ATLANTICO
zhaichi11

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:43:25 PM

approved and be listed.

Yes I believe that the developers will make sure to be listed on Bittrex because they know that this exchange will make a great impact for AMM token, Let's just wait for the official announcement regarding this request.
Just relax guys MicroMoney got this Wink

ATLANTICO
Rhona Ponse De Leon

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:44:56 PM

If some of you are still not on the telegram channel please do so because the community their is very active and MicroMoney team members are always there to help, also someone posted a good explanation about the foundation of this project.

"We pride ourselves on being an already blooming business with a high potential for worldwide expansion. Unlike many, we see our value in real-life contribution to the global society rather than baseless marketing clutter. We have an already established business in South-East Asia and work tirelessly to bring value to people and companies alike by uniting cutting-edge technologies like big data analytics, blockchain and neural networks and an effort by our distributed but highly enthusiastic team of industry professionals. Our business is real, and our cause is to help billions of un- and underbanked people all over the world to start a new page in their life.

We have over 2 years’ track record of successful work, and our business model is backed up by our shareholders, all of them with years of experience in fintech market: they bring experience earned during their respective tenures at Bloomberg, stock exchange, venture funds, as well as in banking and micro-finance industry. Micromoney is well established in the Ethereum community, thanks to a reliable and high-quality product."
Joining on their telegram is really helpful, as they are always active, they can easily answer your questions also you will be always updated on every information  that will come.

"Our cause is to help billions of un- and underbanked people all over the world to start a new page in their life"

This is what I like in that statement Wink they really prove their support with SDG program of United Nation: No Poverty, Zero Hunger, Quality Education, Gender Equity, Decent Work and Economic Growth, Reducing Inequalities.
Faiyz

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Dijual

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:57:17 PM

i hope AMM will like GVT ico ended yesterday,but already hit binance hitbtc kucoin etherdelta 4 exchange ,and price x4 now .

Don't worry because AMM has 9 confirmed exchanges but the team expected to be listed on this exchanges before or around 25th of November, they need some time to distribute the AMM tokens to all contributors.

where you get number 9 at the moment there is only 6 you can check it at the website https://www.micromoney.io/#exchange
I think 6 already a good number of exchanges. But if it will be more it will be ok
Of course, six exchanges at start is very very good. Many tokens, which exists much more time, do not have such number of active marketplaces.

I just hope before the ICO end , all exchanges company will permits the micromoney to list to their exchanges . This will help Micromoney in the future to grow.
Faiyz

Dijual

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:03:03 PM

Just relax, As what they stated to their website , Bittrex and 10 more exchanges and under negotiation . So nothing to worry about. Im sure the devs and the team doing their best job so that all of that will become their partner and they can be listed in that exchanges .
HappyCaptain

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:03:23 PM

What does mean of higher credit rating?

It is just an evaluation for individuals or
companies who uses the platform of
MicroMoney, if a borrower have a high
credit rating then it could help him/her
to secure a loan with less interest.
Faiyz

Dijual

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:05:05 PM

Yey, i have successfully bought some AMM. How i wish this project will really succeed.

Great move and decision , this AMM have a potential to pump and now we can say that this Micromoney are popular now in this thread . This a successful project nothing to worry about.
among

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:09:35 PM

thank you For the info.
among

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:13:55 PM

Thanks.

Maybe Micromoney will add another exchange list, this project has potential and more space for growing more. Let we see, because micromoney team really work hard and prepare very well to running this project.
Usually any project appears on the exchanges in the coming days after the ICO is over. Most likely already in the next week you can look at some of the exchanges) or coinmarketcap

As I said to my previous post the team
announces that they will be listed on
confirmed exchanges before or around
25th of November, they need some time
to distribute the tokens to all the contributors.

Relax guys Wink The developer are doing their best and the ICO is running well, Let's just wait for the official announcement for being listed on different exchanges. It will come soon as they have a confirmed exchanges! Don't forget to grab AMM tokens now while the ICO is open Smiley

For those of you who want to make huge Profit from This project should have long term plans, not just waiting to the ICO ends and dumping the Tokens in the exchange.
HappyCaptain

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:14:41 PM

"Our cause is to help billions of un- and underbanked people all over the world to start a new page in their life"

This is what I like in that statement Wink they really prove their support with SDG program of United Nation: No Poverty, Zero Hunger, Quality Education, Gender Equity, Decent Work and Economic Growth, Reducing Inequalities.

MicroMoney really give a big contribution to
make our lives better, they are not only
focusing for the benefits of investors but also
find a way to help millions or billions of
people to start their life and make good changes.
Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:19:11 PM

Site displays that 1 day and 6 hours remaining till the end of ICO.
It should be assumed that this is correct information?

I just saw the same thing now. I don't think that should be correct except if the Dev had reached a new decision. It may be code display error because I earlier saw it was showing 9 days plus and now changed to 1 day plus. In orderbook.io It still shows 9 days and few hours to the end of ICO.

orderbook is not updated. better join telegram group to recieve fresh news from Micromoney team!

I think the orderbook will become available after the ico end . Just take a little bit patient. Im sure the Micromoney team working on it right now.

ATLANTICO
Rhona Ponse De Leon

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:20:42 PM

Thanks.

Maybe Micromoney will add another exchange list, this project has potential and more space for growing more. Let we see, because micromoney team really work hard and prepare very well to running this project.
Usually any project appears on the exchanges in the coming days after the ICO is over. Most likely already in the next week you can look at some of the exchanges) or coinmarketcap

As I said to my previous post the team
announces that they will be listed on
confirmed exchanges before or around
25th of November, they need some time
to distribute the tokens to all the contributors.

Relax guys Wink The developer are doing their best and the ICO is running well, Let's just wait for the official announcement for being listed on different exchanges. It will come soon as they have a confirmed exchanges! Don't forget to grab AMM tokens now while the ICO is open Smiley

For those of you who want to make huge Profit from This project should have long term plans, not just waiting to the ICO ends and dumping the Tokens in the exchange.

I know right Smiley because the developer said that I need to hodl my AMM tokens for at least 6 months to double my profit, We are just talking about listing on exchanges because it could make a big changes in value once it hits different exchanges.
Leetukyang

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:22:12 PM

Project of MicroMoney seems to great due to MicroMoney having a great team with good support
So good Luck MicroMoney Project

Thanks

Before and during the ICO period the team are all active, working hard so that they will have a support and make a partnership to some top companies.
Look at it right now , their hard work pays off , they have now so many funds , investors and partner in business.

ATLANTICO
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 »
  Print  

Jump to: