Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 06:46:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MicroMoney] The New Global Crypto Economy  (Read 54964 times)
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:25:41 PM

Site displays that 1 day and 6 hours remaining till the end of ICO.
It should be assumed that this is correct information?

I just saw the same thing now. I don't think that should be correct except if the Dev had reached a new decision. It may be code display error because I earlier saw it was showing 9 days plus and now changed to 1 day plus. In orderbook.io It still shows 9 days and few hours to the end of ICO.

orderbook is not updated. better join telegram group to recieve fresh news from Micromoney team!

I think the orderbook will become available after the ico end . Just take a little bit patient. Im sure the Micromoney team working on it right now.

The orderbook is available, They are talking about the timer in orderbook because it doesn't reflect on MicroMoney website. The team already pass a report about this issue but I think the support of orderbook is taking long to respond from their request.
Ingramtg
Legendary

Activity: 861
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:28:31 PM

Now that we know the ICO will close shop tomorrow, does anyone know when the token will be listed on the confirmed exchanges?

Thanks.

Maybe Micromoney will add another exchange list, this project has potential and more space for growing more. Let we see, because micromoney team really work hard and prepare very well to running this project.
Usually any project appears on the exchanges in the coming days after the ICO is over. Most likely already in the next week you can look at some of the exchanges) or coinmarketcap

As I said to my previous post the team
announces that they will be listed on
confirmed exchanges before or around
25th of November, they need some time
to distribute the tokens to all the contributors.

Relax guys Wink The developer are doing their best and the ICO is running well, Let's just wait for the official announcement for being listed on different exchanges. It will come soon as they have a confirmed exchanges! Don't forget to grab AMM tokens now while the ICO is open Smiley

For those of you who want to make huge Profit from This project should have long term plans, not just waiting to the ICO ends and dumping the Tokens in the exchange.
i have follow this project for 1 month long and  now finally see that the project raise the soft cap  aim , i wish this will be success
and exchange is not the necessary demand when ico done , i'd like more concern about how the project develop
and other good news
among

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:36:17 PM

Now that we know the ICO will close shop tomorrow, does anyone know when the token will be listed on the confirmed exchanges?

Thanks.

Maybe Micromoney will add another exchange list, this project has potential and more space for growing more. Let we see, because micromoney team really work hard and prepare very well to running this project.
Usually any project appears on the exchanges in the coming days after the ICO is over. Most likely already in the next week you can look at some of the exchanges) or coinmarketcap

Relax guys Wink The developer are doing their best and the ICO is running well, Let's just wait for the official announcement for being listed on different exchanges. It will come soon as they have a confirmed exchanges! Don't forget to grab AMM tokens now while the ICO is open Smiley

For those of you who want to make huge Profit from This project should have long term plans, not just waiting to the ICO ends and dumping the Tokens in the exchange.
i have follow this project for 1 month long and  now finally see that the project raise the soft cap  aim , i wish this will be success
and exchange is not the necessary demand when ico done , i'd like more concern about how the project develop
and other good news

agreed, the exchanges are not matter, we should support the Project For the long Term to make it succeesed .
HappyCaptain

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:38:59 PM

Thanks.

and other good news

Well the fact about being listed on exchanges
after the ICO could increase the demand of
tokens while the platform is not fully operating
in some countries but I agree with you cos
I also care how MicroMoney change the lives
of different people through the services they
offer.
-VOL-

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:39:13 PM

Thanks.

and other good news

Yep i agree with you, not so necessary rush all exchanges , i will holde tokens which i bought for 6-8 month. i think this project have big future, so no need to drop away all tokens asap when ICO done.
My imo .
Faiyz

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Dijual

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:00:33 AM

Thanks.

and other good news

The development and improving their application will follow , I believe they have enough funds now for the innovation of their application .
I  guess listing in all exchanges will help this Micromoney to become more popular and lure more investors in the future , it will guarantee a good services of this Micromoney.
Faiyz

Activity: 392

Dijual

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:03:03 AM

Thanks.

and other good news

Yep i agree with you, not so necessary rush all exchanges , i will holde tokens which i bought for 6-8 month. i think this project have big future, so no need to drop away all tokens asap when ICO done.
My imo .

Yeah , investing is waiting for that token to increase and pump . I feel like if I hold my coin in Micromoney it will become a big support and it will help me a lot. This project is promising and have a potential to compete in the market.  I guess its a good decision if I hold my AMM token .
among

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:03:31 AM

GET YOU TOKENS NOW!

Time left until the end of campaign:
DAY
HOURS
MIN
SEC
among

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:28:34 AM

Six exchanges will confirmed and 11 is under negotiation a total of 17 exchanges if the 11 exchanges will confirmed

if Micromoney listed in many exchanges that gonna increase the Price. and many Traders will join
tyrantis

Activity: 313

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:35:15 AM

Six exchanges will confirmed and 11 is under negotiation a total of 17 exchanges if the 11 exchanges will confirmed

if Micromoney listed in many exchanges that gonna increase the Price. and many Traders will join
yes.it can attract people to trade it if the token are received on these exchange.i hope it can success.

among

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:41:41 AM

Site displays that 1 day and 6 hours remaining till the end of ICO.
It should be assumed that this is correct information?

I just saw the same thing now. I don't think that should be correct except if the Dev had reached a new decision. It may be code display error because I earlier saw it was showing 9 days plus and now changed to 1 day plus. In orderbook.io It still shows 9 days and few hours to the end of ICO.

orderbook is not updated. better join telegram group to recieve fresh news from Micromoney team!

I think the orderbook will become available after the ico end . Just take a little bit patient. Im sure the Micromoney team working on it right now.

The orderbook is available, They are talking about the timer in orderbook because it doesn't reflect on MicroMoney website. The team already pass a report about this issue but I think the support of orderbook is taking long to respond from their request.

that mistake should be corrected or will mislead  some traders there
-VOL-

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:05:33 AM

20 hours only left.
already raised  10 327 151 $

it will be good if we bit $ 11M. I think some big investorst should jump in last minute. 
Matilda

Activity: 288

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:18:28 AM

20 hours only left.

it will be good if we bit $ 11M. I think some big investorst should jump in last minute. 

i didn't confirm ,someone said AMM will extend one week because bitcoin fork.
QueenW

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:18:44 AM

that ICO decided to extend, this is good news! possibly large investors will come.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Gwyn

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:21:57 AM

that ICO decided to extend, this is good news! possibly large investors will come.

do you confirm? i cann't see the announcement, because it is deleted bu user.
https://medium.com/@micromoney.io/micromoney-extends-amm-token-distribution-campaign-for-one-week-da45e51c7470

Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:27:20 AM

Thanks.

and other good news

agreed, the exchanges are not matter, we should support the Project For the long Term to make it succeesed .
Yes, supporting the whole project will help both sides and it will accelerate its spread throughout the world due to the success it can achieve. And it will help many more people.
among

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:27:45 AM

is that true, can you provide us with the info link.
Carina.P

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:29:08 AM

right ,anyone can confirm this announcement ,it's importent for us i think
among

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:30:10 AM

20 hours only left.

they could possibly hit  $ 11M by the end of the ICO
among

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:31:53 AM

right ,anyone can confirm this announcement ,it's importent for us i think

someone shared a meduim link but the user Deleted it, so we're waiting For someone else to tell us if this really true
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 »
  Print  

Jump to: