Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:45:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What impresses you the most about Bitcoin?  (Read 17503 times)
Nissan-GTR

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:05:42 PM

I know a lot of people have different reason why the love and embrace bitcoin.
For me the decentralized nature of bitcoin and the thought of being able to send coins to anybody in any part of the word, no third party, no regulation(specific amount), no bullshit is mind blowing.

The value of the bitcoin really impresses me. The reason why I use bitcoin because I saw that the bitcoin is so valuable today. I think that it is better to have bitcoins today for us to have a great future.

Well I think thats a mere fact why peoplewas attracted to bitcoin definitely because of its value owadays and I think It givingthe idea that this is very accessble type of system in which people can easily acces it and the idea of beng decentralized keep us all peace in hesense that every cent that you have earn here will name after o and people in the higher posistion cannnoto doesnt ae the right to ontol it unlik in other centrakized empires in whic even he salary can take away from you.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lenovo16

Activity: 210
Merit: 120

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:06:10 PM

Many features encouraged me to use bitcoin and deal with it. It is a lot better, easier than using fiat currencies in my opinion. It is fully decentralized currency, anonymous and having its price rising highly with time. I think the future will be for Bitcoin.

Yes im also impressed with the feature that bitcoin has. The service it gives to us make our life easy. And the income coming from it also help us for our daily life. Because now a days cryptocurrency world was so impressive that's why the number of user of bitcoin continue to grow. Aside from that it is also easy to learn and everyone is welcome to invest. And that is the thing that bitcoins impressed me the most.
Denov Setu

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:06:28 PM

The thing that really impresses me from bitcoin is that I can earn money just by holding my smartphone in my hands wherever I am. Not many people can make money just with internet connections and smartphones without bitcoin.
potatocorner

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:10:29 PM

It gives us to earn money easily by online.And I wanted to know how the money comes as Bitcoin.It very impressed me.
I agree with this. This is the main reason why I like bitcoin. Also, the transactions you can process in bitcoin is easy to finish ymand you will not have a hard time waiting for it. The security of bitcoin wallets also impressed me because you can keep your bitcoin online without the doubt of stealing them from you.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:16:07 PM

the gross, the profit!! it is the only thing in the world that has this chart .. i am so amaze to those people who believe on bitcoin and now are millionaires ..
Nanda Dewi277

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:22:44 PM

I can earn money without having to leave the house because I am a bounty hunter. I love to know Bitcoin because with Bitcoin I can become a millionaire.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▄▄
              ▄▀          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▄
            █        ▄▀▀                  ▀▀▄   ▀▄
          █      ▄▀                ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄   ▀▄          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
  █     █     █                ▄▀            ▀    ▀        ▄▄▀▀   █████  ▀▀▄
█  █▄█     █   ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▌                          ▄▀     ███████         █
█       ▀▀▄▄▀▀  ▄▄   █  █                      ▄▀    ████████           █
  █   ▀██▄▄   ███   █    █                 █▀  ██████████        █  █
    ▀▄   ███████     ▀▀▄ ▀▄▄    ▄▄▀▀    ████   ████      █  █  █
        ▀▄▄     ██████    ▀▀█▄▀▀     ████████████  █  █  █  █
              ▀█   ██████▄▄          █████████████    █  █  █  █
                 █   █████████████████████████  ▄▀  █  █ █
                  █    ███████████████████████  ▄▀▄▀▄▀ █
                   █     ████████████████████   ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ █
                     █          █████████████    ▄▄▀▄▀ ▄▀  █
                       ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄▄  █████ ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ ▄▀    █
                           ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄▄▀▀   ▄▀       █
                               ▀▄        ███          ▄▄▀▄   █   █
                                   ▀▄ ███     ▄▄▀▀       ▀▄  ▄█
                                 ▄▀      ▄▄▀▀                  ▀▀
                                  ▀▀▀▀▀
  W h a l e  M a k e r

||
▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬
A Fundraising Platform for
Massive Disruption
||
         ▄▄              ▄▄
        ███           ███
   ▄███████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
██                     ▄▄▄      ██
██           ▄▄    ████      ██
██        ████  ████       ██
██      ██     ██    ▀        ██
██    ██        ▀               ██
██▄                             ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
   ▀███████████████▀
Governance &
Rewards
                  ▄███▄
                    ███
  ▄███▄          █           ▄███▄
    ███     ▄███████▄    ███
         █▄█████░████▄█
   ▄     █████░░░█████       ▄
  ██  █████░███▄█████   ███
██████████░░░███████████
  ██   █████████░█████  ███
   ▀     █████░░░█████       ▀
          █▀████░████▀█
      ███    ▀██████▀   ███
    ▀███▀        █          ▀██▀
                    ███
                  ▀███▀
Smart-Funding
Aggregator &
Staking
||▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬ OCEAN PAPER ▬▬▬▬▬
Charot12345

Activity: 257
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:10:49 PM

Bitcoin is impressive in many ways. It let you earn without a money to start with.  And how it’s value changes. And also how it works. And the most thing that impresses me from bitcoin is that how it is made that everyone can earn from it and I’m impress to the person who think and work on the idea of Bitcoin. 

balakang00

Activity: 266

Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:57:02 PM

The decentralized system. The ability to exchange in every currency and the continuous increase of its value.

Rj Manik

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:30:53 PM

Bitcoin use blockchain technology and go ahead fast and faster.Bitcoin's progress is seen all over the world.
I am impresses by seeing Bitcoin's progress.o you are impresses like me?
LordDisick

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:47:04 PM

For me the decentralized nature of bitcoin and the thought of being able to send coins to anybody in any part of the word, no third party, no regulation(specific amount), no bullshit is mind blowing.

What impresses me about bitcoin is how conveniently it is to use. For example in my country if we are desperately need a cash this app we called coins can easily convert bitcoin to our local currency and cash it out to our bank and pawnshop. We can also pay our bills,buy a prepaid mobile load using bitcoin. Aside from the impressive value of bitcoin, the convenience and hassles free transactions is the best features of bitcoin that impresses me a lot.
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:08:28 PM

Bitcoin impressess me in a way that it can help us financially even without investing capital in it. And it is very convenient for us to use. Sending money to our family,.buying online goods.and mos and foremost, this bitcoin is too good to be true. Earning money , if you.are good enough , earning a lot of money through this.
Cryptonodes

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:46:24 PM

The progression in just a few years is very impressive.

One reason is that its basic concepts fits very well to the internet.
Nameless27

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:52:26 AM
Last edit: September 26, 2017, 01:03:23 AM by Nameless27

Earning while learning that doesn't need any money as a capital or a tuition fee. It makes sense right, we all know that most of online gimmicks or job needs down payment or invest first before earning policy. It's obvious that I'm not referring to trading or investing, I'm talking about signature and social media campaigns, it is my first time to encounter this kind of work and I'm lucky enough. Bitcoin is currency for masses for the people.
It is true, what I likely most in bitcoin is you
are earning while your in school or on duty job.  
I like also the fact that your earning without investments of big amount of money matter unlike any kind of business, what i truly mean is your investment is your time and effort. Bitcoin is an answer for those who seeks source of income.

Yeah right and what's really funny is that bitcoin as a sideline job is much bigger salary than the one the company in real life is paying. I've been scheme one time by those online scammers who promises to give you the moon just for you to joined them. I mean, those false promises are so annoying that's why I've looked for what is best for me. Bitcoin just not giving money it also helped to boost your confidence in virtual world that you can't express at front on real person outside.
Kim Domingo

Activity: 208

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:58:35 AM

What impresses me the most about bitcoin especially when the first time I have encountered it was its capability to provide an income online in which it gives hope and opportunity to many people to earn their own money even they do not have a decent and stable job to get their income. Also I like its price rate being unstable because it enables initial holding to grow furthermore so that you can gain a profit from your own initial earning.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
ilhamsugihamin

Activity: 332
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:11:10 AM

the impressive bitcoin for me is the price of bitcoin itself, as we know the price of bitcoin is very expensive and it can still go up over time

lazaruseffect11

Activity: 161

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:11:26 AM

For me, what impresses me the most about bitcoin is its capability for its price to grow higher. As we know, in the process of buy and sell, we buy bitcoin when it has a lower price and wait for its price to go higher again and its our time to sell it and gain our profit. I also like its easy transaction of sending and receiving money. Its more convenient and safe so nothing to worry about the money you send to someone.
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:15:06 AM

But of course I'm impressed with bitcoin in how we can make more money out of this.
Just being realistic and not hypocritical but this is true. That's why many investors are into bitcoin now as they see it as a great asset. Of course they'll not invest just because it's decentralized nor pseudonym but they invest because of it's increasing value. We all want to be rich in a span of time and that's our goal for staying here.

dedet

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:49:00 AM

which impressed me from the Bitcoin result was I could buy the stuff I needed, and my friend could not afford to buy it.

hua_hui
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:18:14 AM

I see a lot of people like about bitcoin or get into bitcoin is about the rising price of bitcoin. They see bitcoin as a form of investment to grow their wealth. That is not really the purpose of bitcoin. The real reason why bitcoin is getting more and more adoptation is because of its technology and the limited supply. Bitcoin can be one of the best transaction/payment methods, more transparent and well documented than banks. It wont be abused by the government to manipulate the price for self benefit. It is trustless and fast.
Chienna

Activity: 256

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:29:52 AM

You are to your answer about bitcoin and that's why I am inpresses in bitcoin too. Also, it impressed me because it is expensive if you convert it in local currency. Less hassle for us so send and receive money anywhere. Less hassle to pay bills  It helps a lot of people because it can provide financially.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: