Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:29:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What impresses you the most about Bitcoin?  (Read 17503 times)
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 04:48:53 AM

I know a lot of people have different reason why the love and embrace bitcoin.
For me the decentralized nature of bitcoin and the thought of being able to send coins to anybody in any part of the word, no third party, no regulation(specific amount), no bullshit is mind blowing.

well what i like about bitcoin is you can earn it online can use for payment profitable and decentralized

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jseverson

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:08:02 AM

Besides the obvious answers of anonymity, decentralization, and ease of use, it's nearly perfect by Aristotle's standards. According to Aristotle, the following basic characteristics should be possessed by good money:

- Durability - Bitcoin is data, and technically cannot be destroyed, unless something wipes out all computers in the world

- Portability - You can theoretically carry 21 million Bitcoins in your pocket anytime and anywhere

- Divisibility - You can divide it into Satoshis, mBtcs, or really any way you want to.

- Intrinsic Value - This is where it gets shaky. Bitcoin, without demand is technically worthless. So is paper money though.

It's interesting how this is still relevant 2000 years after. We can clearly see how Bitcoin is better than or at least on par with fiat though.

ajmapalo22

Activity: 266
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:15:28 AM

I like the idea of mobile banking that bitcoin offers to lot of people, you have the control on your own money you can choose to hold it as a sort of investment and no government or banks will have to tell when can you sell or how long you have to hold them or en-cash them, its very safe and at the same time the transactions made are very private.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:51:25 AM

For me the decentralized nature of bitcoin and the thought of being able to send coins to anybody in any part of the word, no third party, no regulation(specific amount), no bullshit is mind blowing.

Personally, I like its blockchain technology.  It's very deep that I could not fully grasp it. Secondly of course, I like the way bitcoin's price goeas up for you can hold bitcoins bow and earn big time tomorrow. Thirdly, yes it's decentralized, you easily send bitcoin all over the world. And last but not the least, bitcoin is freedom. A way to financial freesom!
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:52:20 AM

Earning while learning that doesn't need any money as a capital or a tuition fee. It makes sense right, we all know that most of online gimmicks or job needs down payment or invest first before earning policy. It's obvious that I'm not referring to trading or investing, I'm talking about signature and social media campaigns, it is my first time to encounter this kind of work and I'm lucky enough. Bitcoin is currency for masses for the people.
It is true, what I likely most in bitcoin is you
are earning while your in school or on duty job.  
I like also the fact that your earning without investments of big amount of money matter unlike any kind of business, what i truly mean is your investment is your time and effort. Bitcoin is an answer for those who seeks source of income.

Y U MAD AT ME
Simss

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:16:52 AM

which impressed me was bitcoin makes it easy for us to make transactions and also have high value and constantly changing and increasing. it makes a lot of people earn money from trade and mining.
SvenBomvolen

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:30:50 AM

Decentralization is doubtless the most important and unique side of bitcoin. The most thing I love about bitcoin is that I don't need to pay taxes from this profit, which is actually not so little already. The government and different structures are taking from my salary around 40% monthly! I actually work on the government, meanwhile the services that they give to me are not so good as it could be. But with bitcoin I get everything that I earned and that's just great.
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 07:56:29 AM

The most impressive fact about the bitcoin is that it can survive any situation of the market and can get its original value back up. It is tested by many times in the history, the hard fork, the china news recently gave the glimpse on how bitcoin survived the situation, and got its original value almost back. This kind of currency is impossible to create again in this world and it will take lot of efforts to catch up such characters. I believe in this very nature of bitcoin and that's why I love it.

The facts of decentralised nature are always there no matter what but beyond that I have seen above mentioned reason which let me take the interest into bitcoin.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

Wittycoin

Activity: 696
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:14:47 AM

What you said that when you send bitcoin, there is no more third party and no limit for sending that is a good thing for bitcoin. What impresses me more about bitcoin is that, it gives many jobs online and I've seen many people who became rich, who's life changed because of bitcoin in a short period of time and that is really amazing. I hope one day I can become rich too because of bitcoin, and I know bitcoin will not fail me.
Anfisman

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:29:16 AM

My impression of bitcoin is I really like the concept offered by bitcoin, bitcoin present as the world's first digital currency and it gives everyone the opportunity to join and be free from the cruel banking system that extorted our money so far. I think bitcoin is indirectly created against the systems that enslave us all this time. This is my impression when I first saw the concept of bitcoin as the first cryptocurrency in the world.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:04:50 AM

the most impressive of bitcoin in my opinion bitcoin is able to perform peer to peer transactions without any third party and bitcoin can be known by many as a digital asset that has market value.
Protected101

Activity: 210
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:11:18 AM

The most thing that impresses me about bitcoin is its really change our lifestyle in terms of financially .and in terms of investing it high value make profitable in my investments.i work hard for bitcoin for the better future of my family and i like it when we say it is decentralized and no one can hacked it.having an extra income like bitcoin so thats why i love it so much.
Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:33:20 AM

Bitcoin impresses me most with how I can send money from different country without hassle and the need of putting a lot of information and the transaction is fast (before) compared to any other ways of transferring money.
Bakemat

Activity: 779

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:52:27 AM

im impresses in the most about bitcoin is when the bitcoin is gonna falling down the value the others panic cause they think that bitcoin might come destroy soon but in the end bitcoin is rising up it values i imagine that if we believe in one thing how many it can falling down, it not be destroy its only rising up again and again until it goes to the top of their value.
Isaac 777

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:18:58 AM

for me reason is bitcoin not need government and central bank to support it on depend on it self
kimpena

Activity: 250
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:30:34 AM

The fact that bitcoin helps many people on their financial problem. Bitcoin also gives job to those who don't have,  and still give job to those who have already. Bitcoin gives hope to those who are hopeless to grow their lives. This is very helpful to many people and that thing attracts me to join bitcoin.

Wagako

Activity: 249

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:36:21 AM

What impresses me most about bitcoin is the benefits that it can give to people. People has now have their financial freedom because of bitcoin.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:41:56 AM

I have to share the same concerns as you and in addition to what you have there, the possibility of having to send that money with complete anonymity so far someone is not taking extra step to know where you come from. Also, the fact that you don't have to do any form of registration, submit some particulars and in insane low fees which makes it the best choice for anybody any where in the world irrespective of whether you are 18 or 65 years old.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:46:42 PM

Bitcoin impresses me in the way of the big profit that i can get in bitcoin and the possibility to get rich in bitcoin in just working home and facing on my computer for just less than 8 hours. That is the most amazing thing that i admire in bitcoin and i hope that i can become rich faster than what i expected.
gialinh

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:59:30 PM

i impressed bitcoin price
now it is increasing very high .i don't believe it increase strongly
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: