Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:42:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What impresses you the most about Bitcoin?  (Read 17503 times)
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:16:10 AM

I know a lot of people have different reason why the love and embrace bitcoin.
For me the decentralized nature of bitcoin and the thought of being able to send coins to anybody in any part of the word, no third party, no regulation(specific amount), no bullshit is mind blowing.

I'm more because bitcoin is valuable you can exchange bitcoin with fiat, you can earn bitcoin for free and there are some people who rely on bitcoin as the daily needs.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GideonGono

Activity: 2002
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 03:16:26 AM

The "freedom." Particulary, the freedom over your Bitcoin assets without the need of any third party like banks since you can be the bank of yourself which you can secure it very well with yourself alone as long as you have control over your keys and store it in a safe place. The next is the new opportunities it has given to us and I guess there's no need to elaborate this.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:16:38 AM

I think what impress me the most about bitcoin is that we could easily send it anywhere in the world,
And also being anonymous while using it.

Enya97

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:17:14 AM

For my personal self there is currently nothing memorable about that bitcoin. for someone who just started it now do not know what the impression, but I keep trying to reach bitcoin. I hope bitcoin gives a good impression on me and everyone
loopes

Activity: 952
Merit: 323

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:17:38 AM

For me the decentralized nature of bitcoin and the thought of being able to send coins to anybody in any part of the word, no third party, no regulation(specific amount), no bullshit is mind blowing.

before i have known what bitcoin is maybe western union is more familiar for me to send funds to whole the world rather than bitcoin. for sure if we compare bitcoin with western union on transactions fees and fast transaction, Bitcoin is better. thats the reason i getting started put some seed of interest than growing up become love bitcoin.

|||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:18:51 AM

each person must have different responses. for me bitcoin has many advantages compared with other financial media. bitcoin has strength and can not be influenced by anything else. unless the price of bitcoin is easily increased and decreased in quick time we can call it a weakness and also can be called as a deficiency. I as a bitcoin user stated that the use of bitcoin is very fun, I get amazing things from my experience using bitcoin.
aspekt

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:20:48 AM

I'm most impressed by how Satoshi's original vision has worked so well, close to its original form.

For instance, I think if Satoshi had not implemented block halvening, bitcoin could lead to environmental catastrophe, much like the thought experiment of a superpowerful AI being programmed to make as many paperclips as possible would destroy the world.  Block halvening kinda means that the world will never destroyed in order to create energy to mint money.

This is one of the many examples of immense foresight.
Singbatak

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:31:36 AM

I prefer bitcoins because of its ability to give money to our hard lives. For people who know it. And because I was a poor person and did not get to college. This is my only hope of getting out of trouble so I studied it. And are forced to understand every bitcoins content. so that I can achieve my dreams
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:43:57 AM

Whag impressed me is iys volatility and how it had given so much hope for all of us. I am not new to investmenting, in fact i still invest in oir local stock market, but what surprised me the most is that, the first time i bought bitcoin it was around 5000 php, i was just then trying to check whether or not the hype in bitcoins is correct, then after an hour i got 10-12%, gain, in just a matter of hours, i was surprised when i saw this, since in the stock market, yoi can get that gain in a matter of days, and you will need to consider the company, owners and economy what is the best buy, however for bitcoin, you will need to check the global economy and the bitcoin community, there are no hidden agendas, no need to worry if someone made a bad statement or what, bitcoin also seems to be promising, since you can earn bitcoins and help your family when it comes to financial, in a way giving new hope for us all, and i admit though i am in investing for a long time, when it comes to bitcoin, sometimes i may sound like a noob, but its ok, since along the way, we will learn lots of things. I also like one of the characteristics of bitcoin is that, you can use it globally, you can exchange it to any fiat you like, making your travel offshore much more easier, since you don't need to carry a lot of cash, just.exchange your bitcoins if you wanted to, however if they accept bitcoin for transaction, it is very much convenient.
samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:54:23 AM

It gives us to earn money easily by online.And I wanted to know how the money comes as Bitcoin.It very impressed me.
Yeah your correct. It gives us earning. Though we only have to do is to just cite or express our knowledge and opinions in signature campaign. Im impressed also on it because it is very volatile and no one can control to destroy/die it..also until now i cant imagine that many people becomes a millionair because of bitcoin.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Mukulislam

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:57:27 AM

I am mostly impress on how bitcoin surged from practically without value to value even higher than gold.I think it is very popular that any country is very expensive. It is a very high amount of money.Even through it many can be rich.Because of Bitcoin we see our bright future.Using bitcoin can really help us to gain more money.
Raven91

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:01:10 AM

Bitcoin has been impressive in a lot of ways since it's beginning but the one thing that blew me out the most was the ideology. A foolproof peer to peer online transaction system based on blockchain technology was just a beautiful set of works executed and implemented by Satoshi and no wonder it has already made its mark in every field it is being used in. 
The thing that expressed me the most about bitcoin is that I can gain so much money here and I am able to have a income usibg the less of mybtime and the less of my effort. with that I can able to help my parents .
Lm2e4

Activity: 248

https://exclusiveplatform.com/

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:02:38 AM

Decentralized character of bitcoin impresses me the most too, and no legal currency can do that. And of course it's high price value that has the ability to help normal people, un-employed people, and those who is not enough educated to find a job that pays more enough for a living. Bitcoin gives them oppurtunity to have a better lives just by investing on bitcoin and studying what it was that will bring themselves to become a more successful person. That would be the best character that will impress everyone I guess
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:08:15 AM

Bitcoin can be a new form of savings for me personally, which is applied with a system that is not troublesome. In addition to saving bitcoin, all the usual financial intermediaries in banks it doesn't exist on bitcoin of course. And from its value has fluctuating / ever-changing values we can certainly use to gain higher profits when the price leads to an increase. Bitcoin is a great digital currency for me, whose advantages are much loved and increasingly more developed and profitable.
Vritesh

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:19:35 AM

There are alot of features of Bitcoin that impresses me the most.The first feature is that it provides us an opportunity to earn some money .It is decentralized i.e without any involvment of government.Its price is increasing and investing in Bitcoin is surely profitable.It is a way of side income that can be used easily .We can keep a check on our money and our money is difficult to be robbed .

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
24core

Activity: 582
Merit: 250

An Impressive Purely Anonymous Currency.

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 04:22:55 AM

Whag impressed me is iys volatility and how it had given so much hope for all of us. I am not new to investmenting, in fact i still invest in oir local stock market, but what surprised me the most is that, the first time i bought bitcoin it was around 5000 php, i was just then trying to check whether or not the hype in bitcoins is correct, then after an hour i got 10-12%, gain, in just a matter of hours, i was surprised when i saw this, since in the stock market, yoi can get that gain in a matter of days, and you will need to consider the company, owners and economy what is the best buy, however for bitcoin, you will need to check the global economy and the bitcoin community, there are no hidden agendas, no need to worry if someone made a bad statement or what, bitcoin also seems to be promising, since you can earn bitcoins and help your family when it comes to financial, in a way giving new hope for us all, and i admit though i am in investing for a long time, when it comes to bitcoin, sometimes i may sound like a noob, but its ok, since along the way, we will learn lots of things. I also like one of the characteristics of bitcoin is that, you can use it globally, you can exchange it to any fiat you like, making your travel offshore much more easier, since you don't need to carry a lot of cash, just.exchange your bitcoins if you wanted to, however if they accept bitcoin for transaction, it is very much convenient.

You are right about traveling anywhere in the world and having access to your cryptocurrency by simply pulling up your wallet backup.  You can travel and move cash anonymously with cryptocurrency. Especially if you use a coin like DeepOnion.

BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:28:54 AM

What impress me most about Bitcoin is that i can easily send money to my relatives in the Philippines, before i was using paypal to send them money it is instant but the problem there is the transaction fee the higher the amount the higher the fee that i need to pay for them to get the money.
JTASSOCIATES

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:35:19 AM

Bitcoin the word itself has coin in it

Coin which is important for each and every person for his or her daily life

Bitcoin is just only sharing your knowledge and ideas with our co-posters and making our self busy in our spare time and making coin out of it

instead of being on whatsup or facebook with friends we can be in bitcoin it is refreshment as well as money earning which is important nowadays.

This is what impresses me about Bitcoin.

▂▂▃▃  TRADE CRYPTOCURRENCIES | INDEXES | FUNDS ▃▃▂▂
●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬● BITOTAL.COM ●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●
░▒▓█ DEPOSIT BONUS | 0% TRADE FEES | WIDE COIN OFFER | EXCLUSIVE ICO'S █▓▒░
Nameless27

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:43:27 AM

Earning while learning that doesn't need any money as a capital or a tuition fee. It makes sense right, we all know that most of online gimmicks or job needs down payment or invest first before earning policy. It's obvious that I'm not referring to trading or investing, I'm talking about signature and social media campaigns, it is my first time to encounter this kind of work and I'm lucky enough. Bitcoin is currency for masses for the people.
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:45:59 AM

Bitcoin is profitable, and I think it's enough to be interested into something such as Bitcoin. There are lots of ways to earn from Bitcoin, a user may invest, trade and do mining to earn. Lots of people are earning huge profit from Bitcoin. Being decentralized is a plus point. It allows its users to use Bitcoin as they like.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: