Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:39:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to predict bitcoin price increase or decrease?  (Read 11431 times)
RayvenPierre

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:04:54 AM

Bitcoin is very volatile and its price can change in just a short notice and no one can tell whether it will be going up or down. Though there are times when the price of bitcoin are being affected by the news concerning it and that is the closest we can come to a correct prediction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:19:31 AM
Last edit: October 26, 2017, 12:56:48 AM by Boov

We see sometimes bitcoin price increase or decrease. How I can predict whether bitcoin price increase or decrease.Again, who controll this price.I appreciate if you kindly share your experience.
Predicting the price of Bitcoin i think is not possible its better to wait news about well you cant tell when the price increases or decreases. Crypto currency or digital currency is not predictable. It has also no stability in price it better to ready on the changes of prices of Bitcoin. There is always a change in BTC price or value. The changes in Bitcoin value or price will not totally affect its good reputation.
ruskytailz02

Activity: 289
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:23:48 AM

It is hard to predict how bitcoin will behave every hour.
But there are many ways bitcoin can be go down like what china deed and if the upcoming fork will be a huge success or not.
But expect that if the bitcoin sudenly go up.. expect that weeks or month the price will go down and it is not new to bitcoin..
stevano

Activity: 423
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:39:48 AM

We see sometimes bitcoin price increase or decrease. How I can predict whether bitcoin price increase or decrease.Again, who controll this price.I appreciate if you kindly share your experience.

as far as I am concerned that price is the bitcoin users themselves, so the price in the market is influenced by the demand of its users, if many then the price will increase, then if we want to know the price estimate will be like what we should read MACD chart usually it is in every trading site, from where we can know how to see the direction of the market within 2 minutes, hours and days even to the next week we will know where the direction will go down or up it can be in the prediction
xenxen

Activity: 763
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:23:26 AM

no one control the price of bitcoin ether high or low  the reason of it is the people who sell or buy it depend to the volume if the people more on buy ithink the price is low when people more on sell ithink the price is high... and no one know when the price is increas or decrease....

███▄▄ ▀████████▄▄
█████▀ ▄  ▀███████▄
████▌ ██▄▄ ▐████████▄
█████▄ ▀▀  ██████████▄
█████████ ████████████
█████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████ ███████▀
█████████ ██████▀
 ████████ ██▀▀
  ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀██████████
       ▀▀█████▀
.GptVerse.
A Metaverse App to Shop,
Learn, Organize, and Play!
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
███████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███████
███████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███████
Heyyyrenz

Activity: 308
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:59:35 AM

I think the price of the bitcoin will depends on the numbers of who sells and buys it (Just my idea) But according to price prediction actually you can't predict whether it's gonna go up or down but some people depends on the chart. You can take a look here at the price graph: https://coinmarketcap.com/ you can also look at the volume (24hr) and the circulating supply.

You can also read blogs and news online about the bitcoins price and predictions and you can also join groups regarding bitcoins price in order to get an updates about it!
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 03:36:44 AM

It's hard to predict Bitcoin prices, since it is first time to rise for $6 in 8 years. I am too looking how far it moves up and the people from all over the world had increased to buy Bitcoins.

I think prices will increase in future because of more investors from all over the world. Everyone is holding Bitcoins and looking to trade when it is $10k or above, but wait for November and it tells everything.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:50:51 AM

It is really hard to predict whether the value of the bitcoin will increase or decrease. That's why we need a lot of knowledge to use many techniques in order to earn more money.
Nunoluck

Activity: 452
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:52:13 AM

No one can predict the bitcoin prices movement,  except god. Bitcoin is extreemly volatile, some people are afraid about it.

Hexah

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:06:04 AM

Bitcoin will be hard to predict since no one have the authority to control its price because of what we call "volatility". Volatility in bitcoin is really in its nature because it is decentralized digital currency as well as other altcoins even though it isn't decentralized, because the price of every crypto coins is really depend on the amount of people who buys or sells the coin. If there are other that might predict the price of bitcoin is that he may be rich of all rich this time since he could invest all what he does just to increase his money if the price by now would increased.
Granslam

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:15:31 AM

Bitcoin will be hard to predict since no one have the authority to control its price because of what we call "volatility". Volatility in bitcoin is really in its nature because it is decentralized digital currency as well as other altcoins even though it isn't decentralized, because the price of every crypto coins is really depend on the amount of people who buys or sells the coin. If there are other that might predict the price of bitcoin is that he may be rich of all rich this time since he could invest all what he does just to increase his money if the price by now would increased.
I agree with you its hard to predict no one knows but if you a bitcoin user for a long time i think you can predct it 50% so that's why many people said that if you enter in the world of crypto you need to take the risk to get s lot of money.
daserpent

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:40:27 AM

Bitcoin holders are those people who set the price for Bitcoin and everybody know that. "Whales" are paying the biggest role here, cause of every their move affect price a lot.
And if to talk about the price changing - I don't know how to predict it. Before I thought news and things that happening around crypto-currencies are making the price. But see, news from China dumped the price from 5000$ to 3000$ in September, but when South Korea followed this theme - the price become to grow! So there is no any stable way for prediction.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:31:30 AM

Bitcoin holders are those people who set the price for Bitcoin and everybody know that. "Whales" are paying the biggest role here, cause of every their move affect price a lot.
And if to talk about the price changing - I don't know how to predict it. Before I thought news and things that happening around crypto-currencies are making the price. But see, news from China dumped the price from 5000$ to 3000$ in September, but when South Korea followed this theme - the price become to grow! So there is no any stable way for prediction.
The news are the ones who make the price move and that is where you will base your prediction. If the news is bad then the market will go bad too and there will be a huge dumps in the price and that when the news is good then that is the opposite then the price will pump and people will make profit so if you want to predict and get a higher chance of being correct then go observe and read some news.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:48:51 AM

It's hard to predict Bitcoin prices, since it is first time to rise for $6 in 8 years. I am too looking how far it moves up and the people from all over the world had increased to buy Bitcoins.

I think prices will increase in future because of more investors from all over the world. Everyone is holding Bitcoins and looking to trade when it is $10k or above, but wait for November and it tells everything.

Yes it was really hard to predict bitcoins prices and there is actually no accurate predictions. If you really want to know what will happen in the future and the percentage of bitcoins to increase then you must look for videos on youtube about different speculations and read different thoughts of experienced traders here in this forum.

SmartMesh

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:06:25 AM

More importantly, as political conflicts between the US and North Korea intensify and global markets remain volatile as a result, the demand for Bitcoin will rise at an exponential rate. Already, in the US, South Korea, and Japan, Bitcoin trading volumes have been on the rise and have demonstrated a level of stability, which is considered as solid momentum indicators to predict Bitcoin’s price trend.
coinkhoj

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:10:40 AM

Everyday bitcoin price going to certain high, then immediate correction is going on and price falls to certain low. Watch each day high and low and guess it and apply some technical analysis, better to stay tuned with bitcoin and other crypto currency news. then trade with bitcoin.But still market is unpredictable.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:22:37 AM

Everyday bitcoin price going to certain high, then immediate correction is going on and price falls to certain low. Watch each day high and low and guess it and apply some technical analysis, better to stay tuned with bitcoin and other crypto currency news. then trade with bitcoin.But still market is unpredictable.

Everything is really upredictable and it is the bold, courageous, and more patience individual who are going to emerge as winners in the cryptocurrency tradings. They are not really concern as to whether or not bitcoin prices will going to go high and low as long as they are profiting whether it is going to go down and high.
saenko

Activity: 262

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:26:47 AM

People control, now very much at the price of speculating and foreseeing exactly in no way, except that in November the fork will be as if there will be a recession, which is incomprehensible, but it will be. And then again records.

lvincent

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:39:09 AM

I don't think it is possible to predict what's exactly is gonna happen to the price of btc in the market it always depends on the news that is affecting bitcoin and i think in the Demand it affects btc price too. There is no one controlling btc it is the people that's affecting the price. I just always remember that no one can exactly tell what's gonna happen next so i trust my decisions.

chidrawarster

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:47:39 AM

Initially, i was as surpised about the price fluctuations in bitcoin & was always eager to know the controller of the coins. But later on realised that nobody controls the price and the main controls are in the hands of people who buy and sell bitcoins. Also, sometimes geopolitical events on cryptocurrencies affects the markets worsely causing huge volatality thereby increasing and decreasing the volumes gradually. The main good thing what i feel is to hold those coins for a good long time for better profits than trading the same intra day. Still there may be many reasons which affects the markets & nobody knows.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: