Bitcoin Forum
September 25, 2024, 04:58:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to predict bitcoin price increase or decrease?  (Read 11465 times)
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:04:41 PM

to pridict a currency it is very difficult for us because demand and supply can measure the current price if a currency have more trust the price is high.

I think trying something to find what will be the possible outcome about the prices of bitcoin is quite hard. The value of bitcoin always fluctuates in the market wherein no one knows when will the price goes up and down. But if there is a way you should gather information about social economic performance and demands of the public since it is the big factor that affects the value of bitcoin today
lucas.zimmer

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:12:56 PM

From what we have monitored from June 2017, the price increases by 100% based on a trajectory with a 30days span.
e.g if the price is at 7000USD within 30day it hits 14,000USD. Now we fore see it making the 100% leaps in shorter periods from 2018, when the financial juggernaut of Wall street begins to dable into Crypto. And guess the crypto of choice for them all..yes! Bitcoin.

There is nothing we can do to predict price. It is all identified by those big whales who is managing the market.

Jinz02

Activity: 290
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 06:34:00 PM

i think no one can predict when bitcoin increase or decrease only you can do is monitor always how much the bitcoin price now so you know if it is increasing or decreasing.
Alex3601

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 06:52:46 PM

It start from the investors to predict the flow of bitcoin system. I don't think if I am right. But for my own, I can predict it if it is increasing when more people are investing on it and more people are using account of bitcoin. And if it is decreasing, only few people will show an interest of it. Wink
cl37007

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:55:28 PM

That is something that is very difficult to do, you have to do market analysis and react to breaking now.

The only other more predictable drop seems to be after a massive increase overnight or even a couple of days, there is generally a correction, a dip, and then it goes back up

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:00:55 PM

That is something that is very difficult to do, you have to do market analysis and react to breaking now.

The only other more predictable drop seems to be after a massive increase overnight or even a couple of days, there is generally a correction, a dip, and then it goes back up

Professional traders, especially cryptocurrency traders, know very well that when the price is very volatile, they can earn wherever the price will go. When the price goes up exponentially, there will really comes a point in time that it will go down and then return back again and that is an opportunity to earn for a professional trader.
rhayot

Activity: 351

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:56:50 PM

The prediction of bitcoin can’t be foretell because no one controls the demand of bitcoin whether it is going to increase or decrease. It is so hard to predict the future of bitcoin.
Lun4t1c

Activity: 75

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 02:30:34 AM

We see sometimes bitcoin price increase or decrease. How I can predict whether bitcoin price increase or decrease.Again, who controll this price.I appreciate if you kindly share your experience.
Honestly bitcoin price is very unpredictable, we never know when will it pump or when will it dip.
Sadnu

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:09:05 AM

We can not say that the bitcoin has increased or it drops value. We can not even say it's stopping at its price. ever before the bitcoin value sometimes increases sometimes decreases. but it is better if it increases. That's great for you to earn on a daily basis.
Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:33:05 AM

to pridict a currency it is very difficult for us because demand and supply can measure the current price if a currency have more trust the price is high.

I think trying something to find what will be the possible outcome about the prices of bitcoin is quite hard. The value of bitcoin always fluctuates in the market wherein no one knows when will the price goes up and down. But if there is a way you should gather information about social economic performance and demands of the public since it is the big factor that affects the value of bitcoin today
Well its unpredictable it can rise and fall anytime. All it depends on the number of investors present in the market. The more the number of investors more will be its worth. The more people get in to it the more you will be able to enjoy high output. So if the number of investors decreases in the market its price and demand falls
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:19:59 AM

There are no specific ways or application to be used to predict bitcoin price. Maybe there are some facts or application related to bitcoin but it is not 100% sure that the price will be based on it. We can say that we can relay with economics, politics, weather or activity of the people in the country but again it will not assure you that the price will moved based with it.   
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:33:50 PM

I think there is no such medium that we can use to predict what will be the bitcoin price in future because the prices are always fluctuates wherein no one knows when it will goes up or down. If there is one thing that we can consider ,
I think the season since today is the Christmas season there is a big demand for everything will result to higher values.
Cammo01

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:01:03 PM

When you see on the news Bitcoin being used inappropriately, you can expect a down swing. When its on a run- expect it to keep going!
TakaDO

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:27:47 PM

Well its unpredictable it can rise and fall anytime. All it depends on the number of investors present in the market. The more the number of investors more will be its worth. The more people get in to it the more you will be able to enjoy high output. So if the number of investors decreases in the market its price and demand falls
Actually we can see its price and we can understand that where is bitcoin standing and also we can see the relation of bitcoin with world so it can confirm that bitcoin is one of the stable currency in market because many countries accepts bitcoin and many of them make bitcoin legal and that’s why its price is high and still going to be more high so these are the prediction of bitcoin which can proof that bitcoin will be survive forever.
bestbiz9

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:41:46 PM

There's a lot of factors affecting bitcoin price, that's why it's volatile which makes it unpredictable. All I know is that when more people are holding bitcoin the higher the price is. It all depends on market demand.
mobilazy

Activity: 308
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:50:39 PM

Need to sign up for social media channels about bitcoin. Then monitor news, exchanges, recognize patterns. But still you cannot predict for 100%. Better to just hodl Smiley)

---Bounty is a stupid use of my time---
squidiot438

Activity: 75

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:03:39 AM

It's just impossible to predict anything. We can't even predict what happens in our own lives simply because we can't see the future. I'd be cautious towards Bitcoin though.
saedasda

Activity: 147

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:05:32 AM

Its too hard to predict when bitcoin is going up or down becuase of many factors like people's behavior, news and something happens

Bitdressa

Activity: 303
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:09:31 AM
Merited by Tzuan_bit (2)

hmhmm i will advise you how do i start it. namely to remember that for 2-4 months you should be able to read all the indicators predicted by the ICO of the company. Then you read everything you can read from some sites about the market to know for the future. Then little by little you will begin to understand that if there is a big price change you should buy (or sell) and if the price does not change you have to hold your assets. The market is so unpredictable, and because of this you will not learn to predict bitcoin prices very easily. But little by little, your learning will work. It will take you 4-6 years until you will have enough experience.
chromosomes

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:21:42 AM

We see sometimes bitcoin price increase or decrease. How I can predict whether bitcoin price increase or decrease.Again, who controll this price.I appreciate if you kindly share your experience.
No one knows when bitcoin's price will rise or fall. It depends on the supply and demand, transactions that are happening in bitcoin, and the intensity of usage of bitcoin by users. Because it is decentralized, no one can predict what will happen in the next days, weeks, months, and years. We can just observe what is happening among the users and we can know how bitcoin's price will go.

center]DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  [/center]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: