Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:11:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to predict bitcoin price increase or decrease?  (Read 11431 times)
Coral27

Activity: 184
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:32:29 PM

Precisely to predict the change in its price is certainly impossible, otherwise all would already be millionaires. Above the slightest fluctuations in bitcoin prices, smart people are sitting, who often can not foresee anything.

Well I think bitcoin price will go high it’s not possible that bitcoin price will decrees because bitcoin is recently arrived to some countries and I’m sure end of the year some more countries will also accept bitcoin because bitcoin is very important for countries one so demand of bitcoin is going high and when demand go high the price will also go high.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Chekh0vFun

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:26:27 PM

I experienced lots of clothes website or online shop from Facebook however i can't seen clothes shop who accepts bitcoin in exchange of the item. Furthermore in this time I cannot use my bitcoin as a swap of any items or items. Because bitcoin value now was still becoming an adult and I think it is good for those users.
lifengpu

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:43:36 PM

I think that it is almost impossible, although there are people who have this rule to bypass has something like a premonition
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:52:09 PM

theres no perfect prediction but if you will research more the cones on the graph will show you right timing on the buy and sell .. and if there will be a seegwit a week from now or anytime well its the time to buy bitcoin ! thats for sure ..

8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:59:56 AM

It is completely depends upon conjecture and news if any information against bitcoin the cost will drop like China bitcoin trade regulation some other . Or no positive techniques like japan legalised bitcoin price increases cost . Even difficult fork can give free coins following a fork will also make good effect on bitcoin.

News can really affect the price of bitcoin because many investors and traders are also capitalizing on news to earn big profits. Example, when leading bitcoin news published any negative things about bitcoin, traders will sell bitcoin right away and buy again when the price is going down and the difference is their good gain.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:03:25 AM

We see sometimes bitcoin price increase or decrease. How I can predict whether bitcoin price increase or decrease.Again, who controll this price.I appreciate if you kindly share your experience.

There's not much a lot to do but always keep yourself update with bitcoin news and bitcoin activities here in the forum and the internet. We can never predict the price of bitcoins just by making a gut feeling. It requires a lot of reading and trend observations.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 10:50:45 AM

We see sometimes bitcoin price increase or decrease. How I can predict whether bitcoin price increase or decrease.Again, who controll this price.I appreciate if you kindly share your experience.

By checking the market trade history, check if there is a fluctuation in the number of sellers or buyers, the more the buyers and the lesser the sellers then bitcoin's price will most likely to increase and this is affected locally and internationally like news about bitcoins whether it is negative or positive so it is good to be updated always if you want to predict accurately.

darefreads

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:58:23 AM

I think people who can predict the price of bitcoin if it is increasing or decreasing is the people who are managing this forum, because the more people use this forum we can notify him what is the price of bitcoin. and that way he can manage to calculate the price of it.
mikaeltomcruz12

Activity: 556

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:02:29 AM

I think no one can predict of the price increase or decrease of the bitcoin but if people continue to support the bitcoin and more investment will come it will continue the price increase of the bitcoin. And i hope no one will do any thing to destroy the popularity of bitcoin right now. 
shawn995

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:05:38 AM

I think no one can predict of the price increase or decrease of the bitcoin but if people continue to support the bitcoin and more investment will come it will continue the price increase of the bitcoin. And i hope no one will do any thing to destroy the popularity of bitcoin right now. 
there is no such way of prediction of bitcoin rate but yes you can see the graph of bitcoin in your wallet like block chain wallet which show you the increase and decrease motion of the price of bitcoin and remember if you are doing trading then for trading you should keep in touch with this graph because you can control your trading by seeing the graph of bitcoin rate.
yhan2x

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:33:28 AM

in that state, i think no one can predict or speculate that crypto currency price of bitcoin when it be increasing or decreasing the their price. i think its all about the investors who want to in or out their owning bitcoin.
betudontbet

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:27:36 PM

There is not such a thing to predict the exact BTC price in any near future, because if so anyone with a big bag of dollards could just get em to make easy profit.
If you check the tendecy on the price wall it may not be accurate as when the price oumo the the MtgOX dissaster.
jovs

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:49:32 PM

I do not think anyone can predict the decrease and increase of bitcoin. Because no one is able to control the bitcoin. Maybe if the price down can be marked with minus info about bitcoin. Like info about china yesterday prohibited ICO.
In reality people could not predict the changes of bitcoin price. But there is a way that people could somehow calculate the possibility in regards to growth and development of bitcoin price. We could used or monitor the price of bitcoin with the used of convention site , where we could see the trend of bitcoin. The price or value of Bitcoin always depends on the people needs or bid. But today we still to continuously support bitcoin for it to develop. As a bitcoin user using Bitcoin in transaction id a good way for us to have a better way of transactions.
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:36:11 AM

No one can predict either it increase or Neither decrease. Actually bitcoin is a coin which is unpredictable but you can analyse it well. I can tell you please always notice on news about bitcoin and cryptocurrency. You will find some idea and predict.

King Sastro

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:20:05 AM

No one can predict either it increase or Neither decrease. Actually bitcoin is a coin which is unpredictable but you can analyse it well. I can tell you please always notice on news about bitcoin and cryptocurrency. You will find some idea and predict.

Yes true, no one is making sure that their prediction will be 100% true, this is because bitcoin users are huge and we never know whether they will sell, keep or buy. even tools and analysis never guarantee the price rise or fall.

PRIMEXCOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Leezkie22

Activity: 198
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:59:26 AM

We cant predict the situation of the bitcoin when if it is decrease or increase. But the things we know bitcoin is good investment and friendly currency. Thats why many people will get rid of it. Why that happen? Because most of the time bitcoin gets a high value from time to time. But as we all know we dont know when it will last. But the thing is this a currency friendly and less problem when interms of investment.
ahtremblay

Activity: 252

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:19:45 AM

I think the best way to predict Bitcoin price is catching the news. If you can know the new information, you can give the early decision.

Fox-111

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:29:31 AM

One option is this...On the exchange I use, you can note the change in the BTC lending rate. When the daily rate is hovering 0.03 - 0.08 or lower, I would expect the price to hold or increase slightly.
When the rate changes to say 0.1 - 0.3 or even higher, one can expect a correction.
liangweicha

Activity: 238

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:30:39 AM

No, no, do not dream about predicting the price of bitcoin, which is clearly dangerous. From the very beginning, I always thought about predicting the price of bitcoin that led me to miss out on bitcoin. You should buy bitcoin and pretend Did not buy it.

ramsdaj28

Activity: 420
Merit: 256

اللعنة

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:02:53 AM

We can actually PREDICT anything, but take note that PREDICTION is different from INFERENCE. INFERENCE is more precise and reliable than a PREDICTION. Anyone can predict that bitcoin price might go up or down, but I think, the thing that you might be referring to INFERENCE rather than PREDICTION.

Well, we can infer the next track of the bitcoin price base on different scenarios and extrinsic factors. These includes the status of cryptocurrencies in the market, the situation of bitcoin (the possibilty of forking), the demand and supply in trading market, the track/trend of bitcoin price in the past days or weeks, and more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: