Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:55:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to predict bitcoin price increase or decrease?  (Read 11433 times)
Kanda Yu

Activity: 315
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:47:21 PM

We see sometimes bitcoin price increase or decrease. How I can predict whether bitcoin price increase or decrease.Again, who controll this price.I appreciate if you kindly share your experience.
I don't think we can predict if the value of bitcoin would increase or decrease because there are a lot of changes happening withim the market every single second of our lives. I think we should just be mindful if there's a big dump happening in the next few days so that we can prepare on any trouble that may occur that may affect our profits in a bad way or loosing some money for some reasons.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
finthebar

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:57:08 PM

If you ever come up with a reliable way of predicting you will become a very wealthy person. There are many people have some very complicated mechanisms to predict where the price is going to be, but I dont these are reliable. I think, for me at least the best approach is to decide long term if bitcoin is going to be used by more or fewer people (I believe more), then based on this you can guess the general direction which the price is going. But it is still only a best guess.
Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:19:07 PM

We see sometimes bitcoin price increase or decrease. How I can predict whether bitcoin price increase or decrease.Again, who controll this price.I appreciate if you kindly share your experience.

Depending on, when the bitcoin decreases many reasons, many people lose bitcoin. They leave because they are losing, depending on the bitcoin value increase in people who fully support it. And those who benefit from it, big bitcoins can help, great impact on human life. When are people patronized? Will the value increase and if not? it will go down.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
rasmadisulaiman

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:26:51 PM

The rise and fall in bitcoin prices can be influenced by news, certain state policies that prohibit bitcoin and a large corporation that has enough influence in monopolizing bitcoin prices by buying and selling bitcoins according to the will of their prices.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
███ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ███
▬▬▬▬▬    ●    Whitepaper    ●    Facebook    ●    Twitter    ●    Telegram    ●    ▬▬▬▬▬
Danglen1010

Activity: 230
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:36:52 AM

Actually it is hard to predict the price of bitcoin in the world trade market; if there is only way, only the experts from the blockchain market has a capability to do this and reposbile if they will tell to the public or not.
AmericanBit

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:47:42 AM

It is difficult to predict for sure, but after the boom always comes falling, than stabilization and growing again. But periods are different.
paulo29

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:53:23 AM

Price of bitcoin can not be controlled and cannot be determined. but i guess it can be influence by news, articles, peoples anticipation, government policies and on the law of demand and supply.
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:58:34 AM

It is not easy task to predict if the price of the coin will increase or decrease. There are many techniques and tactics that you can use in order to predict if the price of the coin will go up or go down.

jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:09:10 AM

Many people using technical analysis to make prediction on bitcoin or altcoin. But I am prefer choosing long term for bitcoin trade. I assume that bitcoin is invesment for me
TeraBitHoven

Activity: 143

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:20:56 AM

I dont think bitcoin price is predictable, because it is very volatile. Bitcoin is uncontrollable because it is decentralize thats why it is very risky. You can only monitor it through sites and charts. But because bitcoin is a currency and still not fully adopted as a mode of payment, state or government policies can still affect bitcoin price changes.
25espia1994

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:38:34 AM

Most of us didn't know bout that. I advise to you that you just have to research about that.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
rarg

Activity: 224

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 08:45:33 AM

I've been following Bitcoin price since last year. Honestly, it's very hard to predict.
Bad news, FUD, or fake news always coming to disturb Bitcoin price.
Using technical analysis or fundamental analysis only make little impact to prevent loss.

Tukang Becak

Activity: 896

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:04:03 AM

For my mind, most of the people who wrote "do this, do that", also has a lot of difficulties about predicting.
There is no prediction that guarantees the truth perfectly, we can only think positively that the price will continue to improve so that we do is to hold and believe that someday bitcoin price is very expensive.
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:04:44 AM

Bitcoinwisdom.com if u know how the chart movements u can guess the price up or down as per the charts and indicators and graph movement
rancidgash

Activity: 735

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:11:59 AM

For my mind, most of the people who wrote "do this, do that", also has a lot of difficulties about predicting.
There is no prediction that guarantees the truth perfectly, we can only think positively that the price will continue to improve so that we do is to hold and believe that someday bitcoin price is very expensive.
One of the big plus points for Bitcoin going forward is the entry of the cryptocurrency into the futures marketplace. This will undoubtedly have a massive impact on the growth potential of the digital payment system.
Bitcoinnumberone

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:13:25 AM

I do not think anyone can predict the decrease and increase of bitcoin. Because no one is able to control the bitcoin. Maybe if the price down can be marked with minus info about bitcoin. Like info about china yesterday prohibited ICO.

Bitcoin price is unstable so as the market price is. We can never predict when will its price go up and down. What can we actually is just watch out of its trend. When it goes downtrend, it will eventually go uptrend.
Ojodibanned

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 09:38:51 AM

We see sometimes bitcoin price increase or decrease. How I can predict whether bitcoin price increase or decrease.Again, who control this price.I appreciate if you kindly share your experience.
Which controls the price of Bitcoin is ourselves. Of course, the price of Bitcoin is strongly influenced by many and few buyers or sellers. If more buyers mean Bitcoin prices will go up and vice versa. No one can predict the price of Bitcoin because everything is fluctuating.
Crystacool

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:44:44 AM

I think the price of bitcoin is unpredictable. Its price is unstable and changing at any time. I think the price of bitcoin is very difficult to control by someone, it is in circulation all over the world, and the daily transaction amount is very large.
thomas41546

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:54:55 AM

The prediction of bitcoin can’t be foretell because no one controls the demand of bitcoin whether it is going to increase or decrease. It is so hard to predict the future of bitcoin.
nick_nick

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:59:54 AM

I guess no one control the increasing and decreasing of bitcoin price, so no one can predict it. Maybe we just need to be updated on every news about things that may affect cryptocurrencies prices, because for me a certain action done by a person or a group can affect bitcoin price if their actions are related to the digital currencies world.
I share the same view as yours. No one actually controls the price of bitcoins; however the forces of demand and supply cause price of crypto to rise and fall. We need to follow the trends on the market in order to have a fair idea on price changes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: