Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:32:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how to predict bitcoin price increase or decrease?  (Read 11431 times)
AndriyPilipyak

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:33:33 PM

you can follow by news and make opinion because of skills, when is new high-will be correction always, but trend is-growing,when you see the price lower(correction-its time to buy, but price can be more lower, you should not worry, price will touch lower point and go up, but when be upper point nobody know)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MoonHodler

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

Bitcoin: 1HrWs3tDzWr13zocV3qP9ENRLgiDuewtsu

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 02:57:21 PM

at the moment, the price is based on supply & demand, and it is based on what exchanges project.
good news about bitcoin increases its value, and bad news decreases its value.

For example:

Bad news: China bans exchanges = price decrease
Good news: Bitcoin accepted on Amazon = price increases

Also it is based on whether buyers & sellers believe the news or not.So if the majority do not believe that the news they just got will have an impact on bitcoin, then no impact will occur on price

Enjoy your life, one day at a time. Bitcoin Address: 1HrWs3tDzWr13zocV3qP9ENRLgiDuewtsu
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:15:41 PM

Is very difficult to predict how bitcoin price increase or decrease but i think the numbers of sellers and the numbers of investors in that cryptocurrency determined if bitcoin price increase or decrease
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:43:39 AM

Is very difficult to predict how bitcoin price increase or decrease but i think the numbers of sellers and the numbers of investors in that cryptocurrency determined if bitcoin price increase or decrease

It is really hard to predict bitcoin prices but the only thing certain - the trend is going up. I have no idea when it will stop but at the moment in time, the price is just crazily going upwards and there are many ordinary individuals who gets wealthy by holding bitcoins patiently over the time.
snackman

Activity: 260
Merit: 250

snack of all trades

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 04:12:26 AM

You don't need to predict, because Bitcoin price always goes up in long-term.  Grin. If you wanna control the price, you should become a whale or a shark with many many money.   Cool

webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:35:57 AM

I think there is nothing to be sure and guarantee the price will go up, but there is a big issue for example the Chinese government banned bitcoin, then segwit issue will make bitcoin price down, if all issues are finished then bitcoin will skyrocket.

Yes you are right, No one can really predict when the price will rise or decrease. The best thing to do is read articles or news about your coins and just monitor the flow of the market to predict when it will increase.
8Habits

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:40:52 AM

I think there is nothing to be sure and guarantee the price will go up, but there is a big issue for example the Chinese government banned bitcoin, then segwit issue will make bitcoin price down, if all issues are finished then bitcoin will skyrocket.

Yes you are right, No one can really predict when the price will rise or decrease. The best thing to do is read articles or news about your coins and just monitor the flow of the market to predict when it will increase.

My advice is, if you are into a long-term investment with bitcoin, you don't have to care much on predicting the price of bitcoin because you know very well that it will eventually climb high as days go by.
wilhb81

Activity: 224

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:49:17 AM

It might sound stupid, but it's utterly impossible to predict the rise or fall of bitcoin (Unless you've gained some precognition ability, then you can do the prediction effortlessly)

I usually buy in dips and it's work out like a charm for me Smiley

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X      ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:58:10 AM

We see sometimes bitcoin price increase or decrease. How I can predict whether bitcoin price increase or decrease.Again, who controll this price.I appreciate if you kindly share your experience.
It is really hard to predict whether the price will go up or go down. That's why being a trader is not an easy job. We should have a lot of knowledge about the bitcoin for us to know whether it is the right time to sell our bitcoins or to buy bitcoins.
Suguha

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:58:15 AM

We see sometimes bitcoin price increase or decrease. How I can predict whether bitcoin price increase or decrease.Again, who controll this price.I appreciate if you kindly share your experience.
I don't think there's a way to predict if there would be an increase or decrease because nothing knows what can happen anytime soon. Maybe for some reasons, you can predict a decrease if ever there is a crisis happening with accordance to bitcoin, just like what happened with China few months ago. It was threatening many and as it happened, the value went down hard but good thing it has recovered from the tragedy.
yrreg ger

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:02:09 AM

It is hard to predict the time of increasing and decreasing of bitcoin price. Based on my observation every time that bitcoin dump it will recover and recover and pass the last highest price. The only we need to do is to hold some of our bitcoin and sell some when you think the price gives satisfaction in your needs to avoid panicking when the price dump. And get some information about the fork or countries who want to invest in bitcoin because it will cause of increasing and decreasing of bitcoin price.
osasshem

Activity: 625

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:15:58 AM

There is no one that controls the increase and decrease of the price of bitcoin, as you said, predict, everyone can make a prediction, but that does not mean it will be cause the price fluctuate in daily basis. So, predictions are just a matter of thinking and focast.
osasshem

Activity: 625

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:21:30 AM

You don't need to predict, because Bitcoin price always goes up in long-term.  Grin. If you wanna control the price, you should become a whale or a shark with many many money.   Cool

Yeah, that's true. If you want to be able to control the price of bitcoin, you need to possess a large amount of bitcoin, then you can give a prediction on how the price will go, cause you contain a large amount. And this is does not mean your focast will be a 80% correct too.
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:23:00 AM

You can do is analyze the graph of the value of the bitcoin but nobody can predict and nobody can control the rates of the bitcoin. The future direction of the economy or the stock market.
bitgreat

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:26:39 AM

I use some of the mentods listed below.

• I keep a close eye on news everyday ,it actually controls the market
  • Antother thing i use is Rsi 14 on close.It gives me the oversold and over bought conditions
  • Lastly i use 1hour chart for trading ,it actually gives most of the signals correctly

Using of technical analysis actully help you to understand the market.
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 07:30:44 AM

For something like bitcoin with no company behind it to base its price this is really hard to predict. Unlike trading stocks we can review the performance of the company for the past months and any development that they are planning to have.

What we can use for bitcoin's price as a reference is the news released about it. like the scheduled fork. FUD's would also affects its price. expect a deep after a FUD and then price will go high again.

Bitcoin's price only depends on the demand from the people who wishes to have a coin.
Its impossible to predict what will happen, just like in the price of bitcoin you didnt have idea whether is increase or decrease, because its depends in the demand of people. You just have to be prepared and be patience, its take time and effort.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:45:44 AM

The biggest factor to predict  the value of the bitcoin I think if there an event happens and the general news about the bitcoin. I think Government controlling the price, but am not sure I don't have an evidence. Analyzing and evaluate the price of bitcoin only can do.
8Habits

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:56:13 AM

For something like bitcoin with no company behind it to base its price this is really hard to predict. Unlike trading stocks we can review the performance of the company for the past months and any development that they are planning to have.

What we can use for bitcoin's price as a reference is the news released about it. like the scheduled fork. FUD's would also affects its price. expect a deep after a FUD and then price will go high again.

Bitcoin's price only depends on the demand from the people who wishes to have a coin.
Its impossible to predict what will happen, just like in the price of bitcoin you didnt have idea whether is increase or decrease, because its depends in the demand of people. You just have to be prepared and be patience, its take time and effort.

As what warren buffet said, it is the most patient investor that will be going to reap all of the profits in the cryptocurrency world. This is true and this has been proven many times - take the recent example of China pronouncement, those who patiently held their coins and not sold it now had multiplied the value of their coins again Smiley
crypto4lambo

Activity: 210

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:57:47 AM

I think no one can predict the price of bitcoin, no one knows that it would go this far since it was introduced in 2009. If someone knows it will go up to this level then no one will sell it. I think whales can do that, if and only if they own the majority of bitcoin. But news and articles from big names can ne a big factor that drives the prices up or down. Based on what your question is, I think you are a trader, because if you are an investor, you should not be worried about it. Learn to go with flow and earn from it rather than predciting it. Just trust bitcoin and you will go places.

Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:01:41 AM

The truth is its difficult to predict the price or flow of the bitcoin because we know that the bitcoin is fluctuating and unstable. Although its really high of it rising up. And if you look at the history chart of price of the bitcoin we see the price of bitcoin is really confusing and its really hard to predict.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: