Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:19:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ICOs are a legit or Scam?  (Read 32136 times)
ruzel13

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:44:27 PM

ICO's can be identified as legit and also scam, for we have ICO's with a well-trusted company and the thing here is for you to observe carefully which ICO is safe so that you are not going to be scammed.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
THE FABRIC TOKEN ECOSYSTEM   ▲   WHITE PAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  SLACK   ▲   DRAG-AND-DROP SMART CONTRACTS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
mjnick01

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:02:27 PM

As with any investment, nothing in the Initial Coin Offering space can be predicted or proved with absolute certainty. Analysis of the team, style and quality of management, and even some basic managerial accounting data is not available in most case. Still, most ICO trackers try to combine lists of presumably relevant parameters such as: who holds the collected money (in many cases investors do not even know!), what kind of social network activity a given project can boast, and other seemingly disparate data.
Does this mean ICOs are all bad? Of course not. Knowledger prefers to apply some patience, best-practices and investment experience to avoid throwing the baby out with the bathwater..
lucie367

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:15:03 PM

Like in anything there are some good ones and bad ones, all you can do is research heavily into the ICO you want to invest into.
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:23:49 PM

From the state's point of view, this will not look very legitimate, because the state, in its turn, receives nothing, I mean taxes, so they begin to rave. I'll just give an example, when you give a poor man on the street a couple of bucks for food, do you really have to pay tax on this? Well, so here, why should we pay tax on our donations?
Niflore

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:27:19 PM

Some of them are scam, some of them are not. However, I find it too risky to invest in ICOs and thus the reason waiting to trade them on a suitable exchange after carefully reading prospect and opinions.
havoc928

Activity: 379

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:35:18 PM

choosing the right ICOs is very important if you dont want to lose all money, i think to choose a good ICO, you should do your own research on  ICOs about team management behind the project, read their whitepaper..ask someone who is an expert..

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (   About us   Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Andrej Peiboski

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:07:25 AM

Ico is something new, so it's difficult to understand what it's good and what it's not.
There are good and well managed ICOs, and there are also a lot of scam.
However, it's not too difficult to identify the scam ones ant stay away.

sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:15:10 AM

Ico is something new, so it's difficult to understand what it's good and what it's not.
There are good and well managed ICOs, and there are also a lot of scam.
However, it's not too difficult to identify the scam ones ant stay away.

There are scam and legit ICO's. Better check first thier prjects whitepaper for the technicalities of thier project. Also, check their affiliates and partners and also back ground  check the people behind the project. There ICO's that are anonymous that seems wants only your money. Be always careful when investing.
Bambangs

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:22:12 AM

We have to be more careful in choosing the right ICO legit, because a lot of ICO scam, I also never get ICO scam tetatpi I do not despair, because failure is the beginning of success
goodvibes05

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:34:58 AM

I think ICO is still legit. there are still many opportunities for success in ICO
of course ICO's are legit, although there are still scam ICO out there who's happy to cheat people. We just have to be very selective and be very careful on joining and choosing the right ICO. Read and understand first their documents before joining so that all our efforts on promoting a project will not be wasted.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
fredrockcoin

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:44:16 AM

There are both many scams and legit projects out there. For example, my current portfolio consists of Monero, Redchain, Giftz, and Titanium. Check them out and let me know what you think.
bodrovishere

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:48:30 AM

it depends on what ICO(s) that you are invested in
i'm not a financial advisor or an expert on market, my comment solely based on my experiences, so still before you invest on an ICO, do your own research
before i'm invested on an ico, usually i read their whitepaper, what's their goals in the future, and why do they make that project, and does that project could solve the problem that exists in our society right now. and also take a look at the team behind the project.
and last but not least, i always follow my heart to invest on it or not, but without ignoring my logic
be healthy Smiley
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:13:46 AM

it depends on what ICO(s) that you are invested in
i'm not a financial advisor or an expert on market, my comment solely based on my experiences, so still before you invest on an ICO, do your own research
before i'm invested on an ico, usually i read their whitepaper, what's their goals in the future, and why do they make that project, and does that project could solve the problem that exists in our society right now. and also take a look at the team behind the project.
and last but not least, i always follow my heart to invest on it or not, but without ignoring my logic
be healthy Smiley

Right. You can't generally say that icos are either scam or legit since with the number of icos out there, it can be both. A lot of people have lost money investing in scam icos because of lack of research while a lot of good dependable coins that we currently have in the market today started out as icos

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
darefreads

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:26:34 AM

I think that all ICOs are legit one of them are scam it is hard to say that it is not but it is true and it's either you join a legit one or a scam for some reason I encounter that to my friends they are the one who teach me how bitcoin works and the ICOs all about they told me about the ICOs they joined some of them are legit and scam because they personally message by the moderators that they ban the ICOs that they joined to give the further information of why they message all my friends. Anyway you can still trust ICOs they are only have a percentage of scam on it like how they make the percentage to it I also give 99% of legit ICOs and 1% for a scam.
davoshuntcrypto

Activity: 133
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:13:23 PM

There are some bad ICOs and some very good ones, it is just doing your research.

It is the same in any ecosystem.
davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:21:49 PM

i think that only some ICOs are really good,  legit and the others are very dangerous to invest because we can do research on any information about the ICOs but we are not sure that 100% information is true

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀