Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:25:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What encourages you to invest in any altcoin?  (Read 7196 times)
ELE.ZYK

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:18:34 AM

There are many people who get rich overnight in the encryption industry, so this is also an important reason for me to participate. We always come in this direction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MrKubeem

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:25:25 AM

There are many things that we should consider before buying any cryptocurrency. First, make sure that it has an underlying technology, function or unique selling proposition. Second, what is the total number of circulating supply of Altcoins? This has an impact on demand and supply of Altcoins. Third, what is the total market capitalization of the Altcoin? The higher market capitalization shows that the investors have confidence in such cryptocurrency.
inspirone1

Activity: 327
Merit: 100

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:42:44 AM

Most of the people would bring their money to the project which would solve their own problems, so in terms of ICO you need to look for one which is closer to your heart, and in coins you need to look for a most perspective.

ORVIUM          Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain          ORVIUM
█      Whitepaper         Telegram         Twitter         Facebook         Reddit         Blog     
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
avonka

Activity: 512
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:17:26 AM

The first thing what I am looking when investing in alts is the future potential, what are the benefits, what change it brings to our lives.
So first looking for the opportunity  and after looking the team if  they are capable to realise the project. Many other criteria on table until final decision.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:11:00 AM

There are many things that we should consider before buying any cryptocurrency. First, make sure that it has an underlying technology, function or unique selling proposition. Second, what is the total number of circulating supply of Altcoins? This has an impact on demand and supply of Altcoins. Third, what is the total market capitalization of the Altcoin? The higher market capitalization shows that the investors have confidence in such cryptocurrency.

I invest in cryptocurrencies because it is like a game for me. Moreover I can earn here and such opportunity give me energy to learn more about crypto. I am very interested in blockchain and crypto industry.
Sandeep24

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:22:40 PM

I think we should prefer experience of team who start a project from grassroot. Project Roadmap is also very important because without project roadmap they cannot be stand in market. Project introduction in publically that is also very important. These facts encourage me to invest in altcoin.
Karina 3340

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:39:14 PM

When I invest in crypto currency. I'm aroused by wild interest. And as an opportunity to develop and at the same time to earn very well. This kind of excitement. Only useful and developing. Not bearing damage to itself.
buriks

Activity: 826
Merit: 303

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:45:58 PM

I invest in cryptocurrencies because it is like a game for me. Moreover I can earn here and such opportunity give me energy to learn more about crypto. I am very interested in blockchain and crypto industry.
you should not think of it as a game for you but you have to make that investment as real to you as investing in crypto is a big risk and needs high analysis
gusardrakyla

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:46:45 PM

I am a crypto enthusiastic and i know a 90% of people here on bitcointalk are as well.
There are a lot of altcoins in the market today. What should one look out for before investing in any altcoin
at first it wss just simple interest, but then i started to realise that i can earn a lot so i started to learn and to take it serously
gusardrakyla

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:47:19 PM

you should not think of it as a game for you but you have to make that investment as real to you as investing in crypto is a big risk and needs high analysis
that is true, it is a huge risk, but if you learn a lot and if you know what you are doing, you have all thr chanced to e safe
gorobif

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:52:15 PM

First of all, the concept of the project, and then you have to conduct a factor analysis as a whole. I invest only in popular coins because their growth is more likely than the growth of an unfamiliar altcoin
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:05:56 PM

First of course the community owned, see the value of volume and rank in coinmarketcap, see transactions in the exchanger that has the largest volume in the coin, if they have an official notification site try to follow all their news, there are many criteria I choose cryptocurrency or interested in it, as a investor who will hold them we should know more information and their movement.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Meepers

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:09:11 PM

Most of the altcoins having been released in the last years are nothing more than blatant copy and paste coins. It's very difficult to get rid of the major part of the rubbish coins where you're left with just a few coins that are worth investing in. I’m investing in any altcoin I first look at the people behind the project, it should have a strong leader and a dynamic team, all successful companies have these kind of characteristics, apple has steve jobs, microsoft has bill gates, alibaba has jack ma, as examples. Grin Grin Grin
anaivanova726

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:33:16 PM

In fact, it is a very difficult choice . As a beginner, it's hard for me to analyze . there are too many aspects to pay attention and analyze . It's very difficult for me as a beginner .
dablatair

Activity: 324
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:37:03 PM

I try to invest on promising project which means novative idea with real added value to the market. I also put attention on the team behind the project which need to be serious and motivated. Goal for me is to try try to make some profit even small ones.
Isay_Gonzales

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:30:52 PM

I see that the future of the Altoins will soon come. And the whole world will use crypto-currency for its own purposes.
kalutharabanda

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:46:59 AM

The most essential for me to put resources into a venture amid ICO is to make enormous benefit from my speculation. Amid ICO most a period the costs of the coins or venture are exceptionally modest when contrasted with when the coins or undertakings is been eaten. Similarly, there are a ton of rebate on your buy amid ICO. In spite of the fact that, the most vital factor is to know whether the undertaking is honest to goodness or not, this is on account of there are a considerable measure crypto exercises that are out to trick speculators.
Reeas432

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:52:26 PM

yes!i am advocated to invest in any altcoin ; first of all,because my goal is to generate income for the reason that most altcoin has low prices and has the potential to develop within the future. Now, to acquire this funding plan, i keep in mind the mission crew, street map and white paper.
ptraf

Activity: 138

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:13:44 PM

Fist of all - team of the current project. Their real facebook profile, Linkedn, etc. Second who is bounty manager, if ICO can hire professional manager - tokens have less chances to become trash after ICO.

[   eGOLD  M I N I N G   ]    Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
                                INVEST NOW                               
❪❪ WP | How it Works ❫❫   ◾ telegram  ◾ facebook  ◾ twitter
cryptobluemoon

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:16:45 PM

Two important features encourage me to invest in any altcoin they are good development team and their tie-ups both these are the heart of altcoin growth
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: