Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:02:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What encourages you to invest in any altcoin?  (Read 7195 times)
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:25:47 AM

great team and the use case of the project..
That's right, the altcoin increase is now inseparable from the hard work of the developers as well as the participation of the team, so with us investing in one of our alcoins is also part of the team that keeps the coin price up. This is also what drives investors to invest, expect more value tomorrow.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Usui-Chan

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:30:51 AM

The ROI or return of investment can be a reason, which they give out when they release their coin. The project can also be one, depenelding on the team behind it and how are they going to manage their coin or how are they going to make use of it. Do not fall for hype if you are not that quick enough to trade your coins, it will just mess you up, do some research.
Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:48:30 AM

I am a crypto enthusiastic and i know a 90% of people here on bitcointalk are as well.
There are a lot of altcoins in the market today. What should one look out for before investing in any altcoin

I think 100% the member of this forum enthusiast with cryptocurrency because if they dont understand so they will no be here.
I interest here because this is the big chance for me to change my life specially in financial freedom.
sazon84

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:53:58 AM

First, I examine what this coin is and to what sphere it belongs to. Then look at the capitalization, looking to see whether in the near future the event for her. Study group on the coin in Twitter and telegrams. Another look at a graph of the coin. And then the conclusion to buy it or not

ETERBASE             Europe's Premier             ETERBASE
——————  Digital Asset Exchange  ——————
  Whitepaper    Telegram Twitter Discord      Announce 
Cryptonewbie11

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:00:43 AM

I invest in coins which are going to bring a change in the way we do things right now.
The coins should have real use and large scale adoption potential.
nicedreams

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:18:30 AM

I am a crypto enthusiastic and i know a 90% of people here on bitcointalk are as well.
There are a lot of altcoins in the market today. What should one look out for before investing in any altcoin
Total coin supply and max supply.
RENTMONEY

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:21:41 AM

I was reading up on some and then one stood out ... Ripple ...

I believe the crypto currency market will come crumbling down eventually and only a few will be left to rise from the dust. Bitcoin due to it being the first and others with real world backing / uses such as Ripple. It stood out and I invested while being a little late to the party but not too late I hope.

[/center]
Bank 4YOU Group ▪ Mobile Money for 2,000,000,000 unbanked people ▪ ICO LIVE! (https://bank4you.io/)
Antiqua

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:29:01 AM

i start with reading their announcement in this forum, watch other opinion and start reading the whitepaper especially roadmap
join their telegram group and watch the conversation
if all of above is good or positive reply from another member, it should be good

mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:31:57 AM

I check the team , the project itself if there is already a working product , the project roadmap to check if there will be a good future for the ICO, the followers if they have a massive followers on social media and if they have plenty of members in telegram
appleyard

Activity: 359
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:45:02 AM

My friend encourage me to invest in altcoins because of the potential of them to over run bitcoin like etherium he got more profit for a short period of time using short term investment. you should look for the back ground of the coins make your own research about the coins and their specification.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Ljanesanti

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:09:12 AM

Yeah the most important thing before investing into an altcoin is just look into their team, their developers, the community, etc, there are a lot of things that anyone needs to know before investing into an altcoin/ico, it is so difficult for me to have trust in a new project, but sometimes i like them and i believe in their roadmap over all things.  But it always depends, so in top altcoins you only have to look at the charts.

What makes me invest in altcoins is the potential of it. I mean there are some good altcoina to invest for and not juat because the contract or the developers are good but also the purpose must be nice as well. That was actually ny first basis. But when it comes to altcoins honestly you have to still think of smart buying. For me the risk is higher in altcoin industry.

hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:13:21 AM

The thing is there are many projects with a better value than bitcoin, but maybe they arent well known by many people right now.
Im pretty sure many people will realize and if we jump in earlier than them, we can get a lot of profits.
Fluffinfinity

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:07:03 AM

The company, the team, the concept and the profit encourages me yo invest. Well, of course we all want to invest because we can take mone from it in return. Not being Hipocrite but it's the reality.

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
Mrhungjigutb

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:10:45 AM

Look for promising coin to join
please post the potential coin
thankou
liivii

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:18:13 AM

Of course the potential of the coin to become successful someday, I'm looking in the concept of the coin too because it's too hard to predict which coins will go pump so by reading and studying its concept will help you to decide whether you'll invest in that coin. You need advanced knowledge too and you must be updated day by day for you to know what's going on to that coin. I know when you have that qualities you will have a good chance to earn a huge profit.
jubayerjb25

Activity: 186

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:19:46 AM

Before investing on any altcoin one should definitely make some research on those people who are behind the project I do ensure first that they are not the ones who are involved on scams back in the past months or years on ICO world. Moreover, we have to research on some other things like as Theme and goals of the projects and Technology used which indeed needed for current generation before investing in any altcoin.
narukami

Activity: 375

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:25:05 AM

A good dev team that all of it is not a dummy and lastly having a working product because if they dont have any working product it is easy to make it a scam unless if they have working product you can be sure that it is not a scam

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:26:45 AM

Look for promising coin to join
please post the potential coin
thankou
Their promising project and their team that's why in encourage to invest in any altcoin, also many of them have potential to grow my coin and earn me a lot. Like in ethereum its value right now is continuously rising this past week and if think, it will rise this coming and  upcoming week.
DBronze98

Activity: 403

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:48:51 AM

People invest in ALtcoin because they always see the good from it, you can spend $ 1000 to own any Altcoin in a few months you can get back some $ 1000 from selling them.

Jembut Ireng

Activity: 586
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:16:42 AM

The main motive is certainly the hope for the rich, as it happens today that to get profit in real investment of course very difficult and need patience, we are not easy to profit if property investment, but with investment cryptocurrency then the results can we enjoy in less than a year .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: