Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:55:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What encourages you to invest in any altcoin?  (Read 7196 times)
Neo.Prometheus

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:42:54 PM

Hello guts! I usually look at the team, developers, community, what problem solves product, how does the marketing, read the white paper.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
magz

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:48:11 PM

Thousands of coins/tokens we have here today, and to be honest, there are lots of potential coins which are undervalued. That is why I love buying alternative coins. In buying alts I just do not look for the project itself, I also look to the team behind it and the community supporting it. A good project without a solid team and a solid community is nothing.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
Sync485

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:09:22 PM

4 factors to consider investing in any altcoin, in my opinion:

1-Purpose of the Coin
Check the purpose if it makes sense to you. Do you think its purpose will be reached? Do you think whatever it's offering will be used by masses? No need to be an expert. Just use a little common sense. Would you or other people use this tool or currency to do your/their daily transactions in the near future? If yes, just go for it
2-Road Map
Every coin must have a road map on their official website. A roadmap clearly shows where this coin has been coming and where it's going. On the roadmap you can see all the development has been done on this project. Also what's next and when these are happening. More targets and projects make the coin more valuable.
3-Developer Team
Who are the dudes behind this coin? Check their Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin Profile etc... See if there is any decent project they involved before. Check their education, where they worked before etc... This is extremely important. There are coins out there almost disappear because of the bunch of crackheads behind it. Non of the deadlines on the roadmap hit, no update, no any movement... At the other hand, there are very basic, simple coins with a great team behind it. Just make sure your coin is in right hands. And it's not hard to investigate. Just start with googling their name.
4-Community
That's another important point. When you get on the boat, you will need support. You will need some information source. You need to be under the same roof with other people who support the same coin as you do. Their reddit communities, forums, telegram groups etc... Check if the members are supportive, answering the questions, helping each other and uploading every important news constantly into related channel. If the community is strong, that means coin has a high potential to succeed. And also, a public Slack is an important criteria for you to take deep research into.

i came here to write same thing  Smiley for me this four title has the most important. after this four , i look for technical analysis.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:19:02 PM

I am a crypto enthusiastic and i know a 90% of people here on bitcointalk are as well.
There are a lot of altcoins in the market today. What should one look out for before investing in any altcoin

before i ignore to invest into the alcoins honestly i do not like to buy any kind of altcoins, friends told me i need to lear how much the altcoins profitable,
bitcoin are profitable but need to find another source how get an extra earning using the altcoins buy and sell strategy he explain to me.
until i prove it because got hugable amount holding altcoins in long term, i get more than 50 percent interest profits.

shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:25:05 PM

I am a crypto enthusiastic and i know a 90% of people here on bitcointalk are as well.
There are a lot of altcoins in the market today. What should one look out for before investing in any altcoin

before i ignore to invest into the alcoins honestly i do not like to buy any kind of altcoins, friends told me i need to lear how much the altcoins profitable,
bitcoin are profitable but need to find another source how get an extra earning using the altcoins buy and sell strategy he explain to me.
until i prove it because got hugable amount holding altcoins in long term, i get more than 50 percent interest profits.

Yes you are right not only bitcoin can give you a profit theres a lot of good altcoin that give much higher than bitcoin but you need to analyze or find what kind of concept project will boom in the market.
All of us are encourage to invest in ico project because they give back a good profit for all of us meaning altcoin is money.
bedford1972

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:55:32 PM

First of all, I understand that maybe this is our future. Many coins have very good deposits. Most likely most of them will disappear in a few years, which is very likely. Remain the strongest and most promising. And since it's very difficult to guess, you have to spend a lot of time studying and maybe even money. In the end, the fruits of your efforts and investments will bring you huge profits and a decent future. If I had a crypto almanac, I would tell you for sure  Grin

QUARKCHAIN - Blockchain Sharding Technology
IS A FLEXIBLE, SCALABLE, AND USER-ORIENTED BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE. (https://quarkchain.io)
markk94

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:59:03 PM

the first thing what we should look when we will invest is to search the whitepaper of the project that you are interested in. after that you should go ask any question on their telegram or any social media. you should see yourself what kind of community that project you are interested in. and imagine, will that kind of project will be succeed in the future. that is what i am doing before investing.
Vermilion-

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:17:04 AM

Why so many people also invest in altcoins which is none other than profits.  I really believe that those who buy those altcoins did not really exactly know what their coins do and they only know that it is hot on the market and it has potential to surge and that also encourages them to invest in a specific altcoin.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:17:05 AM

Yes you are right not only bitcoin can give you a profit theres a lot of good altcoin that give much higher than bitcoin but you need to analyze or find what kind of concept project will boom in the market.
All of us are encourage to invest in ico project because they give back a good profit for all of us meaning altcoin is money.
Thats right, it's just about multiply your investment dude. we know that not only bitcoin that beneficial. so why don't we try to invest in other investment and get double profits? let alone many altcoin could increase price many times in short time. it gives me more interest to invest in altcoin as alternative investment besides bitcoin
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:40:01 AM

The number #1 thing I look for before investing in any altcoin is the people behind it.

PatM14

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:57:59 AM

if i like the problem theyre trying to solve and the team behind it, i invest!
carlowell

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 01:58:12 AM

There is a lot of factors to consider before investing on altcoins. I always check first on the purpose of the altcoins. It is the highest factor for me before considering to put my money in them. I love reading the whitelist and never overlook the information regarding the people behind the project. Always check for the truth of their identity. Get involve in the community through social medias like Facebook, Twitter and telegram. But what encourages me to do all these studies, is my dream for my family. And always believe in the altcoins you've decided to invest with. Always keep them on track.

Genosx

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:52:00 PM

My problem in financial status encourages me to invest in any altcoin. I know that in crypto there's better future waits on us.
I believe that if I would try to invest in any altcoin, I will get a high profit in return. I believe in investing can solve my financial problem.
AiwonOleh

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:55:48 PM

Mostly you need to look at the project and the team is also a very important idea of their project and whether it has a future as soon as you learn everything then invest
Bobocantik

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:58:05 PM

Lowest price,High return and bright future,As we know Bitcoin and Etherum prices going high majority of investors can not reach only elite class investors can reach,In future cryptoworld will be popular everyone will go to invest in it demand will be increase and supply will be short it will be time that altcoins will give you maximum profit rather than expectations.
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:00:23 PM

When I see ico with a unique concept and close to real world application and solution, it gladdens my heart. Cryptocurrency benefits has not been experience to the uttermost in real world. When a project is pushing for cryptocurrency application for that solves real world problem I buy such ICO.

sartredd

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:36:18 PM

Anticipation of profit. When you see a coin go up and down, and you know it will go up again.
poochoorookooy

Activity: 85

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:51:56 PM

I check their movement in terms of value. Also, I check how they contrast with Bitcoin's movement. There are so many altcoins that could have a big potential; however, unfortunately, they can't hold their ground against high-tier altcoins and Bitcoin, whenever, those assets go up, most altcoins go down. So, I check for those that can endure like Ethereum. Another is the market cap, if it has a large market cap, then there would be more chances to acquire it for value.
mustbaro

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:53:06 PM

The concept offered from the altcoin, response and many or not of altcoin holders is my consideration to invest in any altcoin.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:38:03 AM

First of all, I understand that maybe this is our future. Many coins have very good deposits. Most likely most of them will disappear in a few years, which is very likely. Remain the strongest and most promising. And since it's very difficult to guess, you have to spend a lot of time studying and maybe even money. In the end, the fruits of your efforts and investments will bring you huge profits and a decent future. If I had a crypto almanac, I would tell you for sure  Grin

of course more profit that beside bitcoin investment which led me to altcoin. there are many altcoins that have great innovation and great potential. that's what I like about altcoin. You can choose many altcoin for your investment. so you can get many alternatives and choices. but to choose such altcoin requires knowledge and skills. but if you have that skill you will certainly benefit greatly from altcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: