Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:09:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What encourages you to invest in any altcoin?  (Read 7196 times)
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:33:19 AM

I invest in alt coins and i think most of the pople here in the forum invest in altcoins because of it's potential to double or triple your money. Others also hold their altcoins and wait until they are happy with the price. Just like the price of Bitcoin when it first started.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
brunoblock

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:09:07 AM

New altcoins usually have more upside potential than seasoned veteran coins.
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:24:25 AM

Everyone who invests in altcoyins, it is logical, intends to obtain as a result of this investment, the limited profit. Investing can be for the short term, and sometimes quite often such an investment happens in separate albtkoins, or on a long one, when the money is kept in altkoin for a long time. Along the way, the investor tries to contribute to solving the issues that must be solved with the help of the coin to be invested.
JMB2323

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:34:44 AM

I am a crypto enthusiastic and i know a 90% of people here on bitcointalk are as well.
There are a lot of altcoins in the market today. What should one look out for before investing in any altcoin

Well even thou i am in ethereum, flactuations in value of other cryptocurrency is a big hit but the higher the raise the higher the fall so just wisely do decisions and be sure of the things you do. If no experienxe yet or more experience needed invest small then if you could take care of small amount why not bigger amounts.
CaliforniaCrypto

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:36:10 AM

You have to look at a new coin and then see where it could possible go. Could it be the next Ethereum and 100X? Does it have solid fundamentals, a good team behind it, press? These are the questions to ask.
VeeTeaSee

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:56:26 AM

Developers - if the developers are known, lets say like superNET - i invest in the coin
because its like if google invent a new application or website..

if the developers not known company, i will look on the progress of the development
for example look at the roadmap of Vertcoin
i can see how much they have done and what is in progress right now, so i can be confident about my investment

The community..

the ANN page in bitcointalk - you can see a lot about the project from its ANN page
most of the time i recognize a scam by it
dhka

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:00:23 AM

with btc-alt exchange, once the alt rises and btc rises as well, you will get double profit
but otherwise, you may get double loss  Grin

Gigglemaster

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:04:32 AM

I always look out for
1. the team members
2.Advisors
3.The Concept, is it unique and will it work great
4.Do they have a prototype or a working project ( shouldnt be 100% done but can be tested and must reflect on their concept)
5.(optional) Is the company legit (Registered either by docs or EV SSL availability )

I have similar criteria, but would move #4 up to #2
pawanjain

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:08:22 AM

The first thing I do before investing in any coin is read the crypto news on different platforms and gather as much information as I can about the particular coin. That's called as doing your homework Tongue . After that I read the charts and I see how well the coin has performed in the past few days and I make a prediction(although its of no use to make a prediction in crypto) about the coin and then invest the amount into the coin.
P.S. Never invest all your money into a coin. Keep some for future as we will need it to buy more coins if the price decreases.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:10:35 AM

Profit. And the fact that the kind of profit you make in crypto some time is mind bogling. How do you explained 1000% profit say in the space of 1to 3 years to your average wall street investor .
cryptokitty

Activity: 420

Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:19:07 AM

Because of the profit. Cheesy Everyone been doing some trading from stock market, forex and crypto just to earn more profit.
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:42:27 AM

Project and Team mostly, but lets not forget that alt coins can jump 400% percent over a week which big coins like Eth and Bitcoin can't do anymore.
You seem experienced, Why is that?

Is that sarcasm I sense?  Tongue

I'm only as experienced as the next guy looking thru crypto's 24/7.

Campaign Manager (2018)
edir_ruvall

Activity: 189

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:50:42 AM

I always look out for
1. the team members
2.Advisors
3.The Concept, is it unique and will it work great
4.Do they have a prototype or a working project ( shouldnt be 100% done but can be tested and must reflect on their concept)
5.(optional) Is the company legit (Registered either by docs or EV SSL availability )

Similar. Also Realistic concept which solve real world problems. Based on this, I can understand they conducted a good research work, they know what they decide and for whom. In short, this is not a scum.
MiniMountain

Activity: 624

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:03:06 AM

If you are looking on a new altcoin you should make a research about their project and the developer to see how will the project survive. after that to make more profit you must participate on their ICO to get bonus.

GendalfTheFireRed

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:23:38 AM

Most of the altcoins having been released in the last years are nothing more than blatant copy and paste coins. It's very difficult to get rid of the major part of the rubbish coins where you're left with just a few coins that are worth investing in. Very important aspect I focus on is whether or not a certain crypto currency solves a problem, or offers more convenience in stimulating actual usage. If one of these two requirements are there, then it may turn out to be a decent investment. If not, then it shouldn't be touched.
Convenience is really the main point. Many coins do mention some innovations that they offer in this regard, but it is important to really focus on this, consider if this is viable and needed. Especially think if currently big projects already do this. Many projects just plan to introduce crypto in some industry, but there is little sense in it considering other more widely used options are available. There is no sense in having a separate type of currency for every type of purchase that you make, imagine the horror of going to supermarket in such case.
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 10:29:38 AM

I am a crypto enthusiastic and i know a 90% of people here on bitcointalk are as well.

i disagree. there are many people on bitcointalk and more involved in cryptocurrencies but majority of them are interested in money. they want to make a profit and earn lots of money and as a secondary goal to make more bitcoin and then hold that bitcoin to make more profit on that.

i personally am a combination of these. i obviously want more money because the world runs on money not on bitcoin. but since i know the real potential of bitcoin i keep the profit in bitcoin so that some day i can spend my bitcoin which will be worth a lot.

--looking for signature--
akmittal

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:04:31 AM

The digital currency is the best future investment. The Bitcoin is now a day at very high value. so the new cryptocurrency like altcoin is attracting. the future of altcoin is looking good enough.
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:18:02 AM

I am having two strategy long term and short term in Long term i invest for sme of the high return coins in future like Bitdice CSNO , Openax (OAX) , InvestFeed (IFT) already invested in short term will look for Pumping coins and invest on that some time get good profit some time gets loss also .
Taskford

Activity: 2534
Merit: 787

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:23:56 AM

The only thing that encourages me to invest in altcoin is the cheap market and that means for me that it is easy to get pump by the manipulator or the whales in the market so if they want to pump the price then they can easily do it because of the cheap market price. So because of the cheapness of altcoins it is fast to make profit.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
AMHURSICKUS

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:38:18 AM

Investing in alt coin has a big risk. So before you invest in it, always check the altcoin you will gonna invest. What i like in investing in altcoin is that it can make your money triple or even more. And the better altcoin you will gonna invest the more profit you can get.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: