Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:17:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN vs ETH ? Your thoughts?  (Read 15421 times)
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:47:26 PM

BITCOIN vs ETH ? your thoughts ?

I don't see them as opposing each other as both have different features and characteristics. Bitcoin and Ethereum can go hand in hand not just in terms of being the most actively traded coins but also for their myriad of uses. I am predicting that both will be here as long as cryptocurrency is existing. I have both Bitcoin and Ethereum and I intend to HDOL them for a long, long time.
eth wouldn't be greater than bitcoin in any aspects, that's what i always heard about how eth could replace bitcoin place , especially in the last year , when bitcoin struggling to face the hardfork , split and causing the market a little bit in chaos. ethereum would remain as altcoin , the strongest altcoin yeah. it has a lot of support and a lot of big fan put their money there.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:51:58 PM

Bitcoin - Best for online payments
ETH - Best for creation of DAPPS that can run as sidechain in decentralized environment.

Bitcoin have lots of community support it is like gold for both investors and traders. ETH on other hand is hitting another huge market of smart contract and decentralized app.

I think this two will remain as top crypto till the end. When smart contract possibility will be added on bitcoin main-net than real war between them will start.  Grin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Maveth13

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:57:16 PM

Both are very good especially for long term investments. But the fact is, bitcoin is the main coin and eth will always be an altcoin. Though eth has a good support and user base, it's still considered young. I guess it's safe to say that ethereum doesn't compete with bitcoin but rather coexist with it.
Marileno

Activity: 215
Merit: 101

✔ Crypto portfolio | ✔ Telegram/APP

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:59:05 PM

Where can i find definitive information on ETH? I don't know too much about it, and the summaries in this thread have some inconsistencies between them. Looking to educate myself. Thanks in advance.
ChrisJansen

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:52:52 PM

For good info on Ethereum I would recommend ethereum.org

I would like to see them flurish both, Bitcoin as the only real first-one, as the old standard pioneer. ETH as the young smart platform.
BTC is with hard decision making history, the other with some network congestion in times of launching popular ico's. 
Sasuke102001

Activity: 280
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:07:57 PM

Bitcoin is one of the best crypto currencies out there and that forefather of all other crypto currencies. For now comparing bitcoin and etherum will not be fair because Bitcoin is around here for a while and Etherum is just new making it's start. Like bitcoin, etherum is showing great potential but for now the comparison between bitcoin and etherum won't be fair.
piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:42:59 AM

ETH have lots of potential but what I don't like about ETH is that it is still under control of ETH foundation, they are the only one who is responsible for all types of development and updates on ETH main chain. This gives feeling of centralized network and they have hard forked ETH many times before which is not good for any coin at all.

However I am investing in both ETH and BTC right now.
hardycoorps

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:30:34 AM

of course bitcoin.karena bitcoin prices with eth very much different
Powerman001

Activity: 510
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:31:31 AM

of course bitcoin. eth value is very low and only be complement of bitcoin.
EEEian

Activity: 246

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:37:42 AM

Bitcoin means Bitcoin only unique coin over the whole country.I think all crypto market fully depend on Bitcoin because when Bitcoin is dumping this effect is all alt coin.On the other ETH is very potential coin and this coin future is bright.
Hexah

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:42:12 AM

They are both good cryptocurrency, they are also worth investing for, and both has the most potential that it will grow for the time being. Maybe both of them have a big gap in terms of its value but it's not the reason that I don't like them instead I like them because they are the potential currency that will dominate in the world of cryptocoins. And as far as I know I think they are the number 1 and 2 the Bitcoin in 1 and Ethereum at 2 in terms of people's choice in cryptocurrency, correct me if I'm wrong but that is only in my point of view.
Sarah08

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:51:49 AM

These are both cryptocurrency that is at the top of the rankings that carries the name of crypto, but for my opinion and for what the reality we see, its the bitcoin will be at the top, because as we see these coins are both high interms of value but bitcoin is the one and chosen by the users, and also the most popular in crypto.
akmittal

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:59:25 AM

however there is no comparison between BTC and ETH because BTC is the on top cryptocurrency and ETH at very low level. Even than the future of ETH is also bright. it is also true the no currency is successor of BTC.
mondobitcoin

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:44:41 AM

They are both a good digital currencies, ETH can have a good future, and ETH tokens are a good things
Skyshark

Activity: 505

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:51:16 AM

These two coins are the ones leading market when it comes to value and fame, bitcoin is currently the one having the largest value in the crypto world, but we can never take away our eyes on eth, because eth is the only coin out there yet that has the potential to fight bitcoin when it comes to fame and value.

monir34

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:56:00 AM

Bitcoin is better then ETH. Bitcoin is most popular from ETH. Bitcoin network is strong more then ETH. But but one a time ETH price will go up. But not like that of Bitcoin. Mostly investment site in internet use Bitcoin. For this cause Bitcoin can't compare with ETH.
Meryn

Activity: 248

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:00:55 AM

bitcoin currency is most sought after by everyone nowadays, but eth of currency is important as well. such as to transfer from MEW to another market. both currencies are very important for now.

mikegosu

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:01:33 AM

For me its bitcoin because he comes first in the world of cryptocurrency and bitcoin can use in any form of investment, trading gambling and any internet sites that accepts bitcoin. Eth dont have that kind of usage but it is also famous because of its price.

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:04:23 AM

We all know that bitcoin is more popular than the ETH but we all know that they both have their own unique value and features so I think it is not good to compare them but I can see that they both helpful to many people nowadays that is used by many people. Many people are actually earning ETH and at the same time bitcoin.

▄▄
 ▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄         ▄▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████▀░░▀█████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░██░█████
█░░▀█████░░████████▄░░▄█████
 ░█░░░░░░░██████████████████
 ░░▄████████░░████████░░░░█
  █████████░██░░░░░░░░░██░█
   █████████░░░████████░░█
    ░░░░░░███████████████
     ████░░█████▀░░▀████
      ████░░░░░░░░██░██
       ██████████▄░░▄█
         ███████████
           ███████
             ███
SECURYPTO|  MONETIZING ANONYMOUS 
   CONTENT DISTRIBUTION   
|JOIN NOW
     AIR DROP!
|
FOLLOW
US ON:

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
     ████▀▀▀▀
     ███
     ███
  ██████████
  ██████████
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
|
WHITEPAPER
GITHUB
YOUTUBE
REDDIT
ngefek berat

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:20:40 AM

Both of them I think is the same kind of coin is very profitable if we can use it well and certainly very much in search by many people.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: