Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:53:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 178 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SophiaTX Announcement - The Blockchain for Business  (Read 67244 times)
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 857

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:27:51 AM

My guess is ico will be over like 40.000.000 - 50.000.000 token sold.

So it will be 10-15million $ market cap. Also no bounties.

It can pump very easy.

But they will generate all 150,000,000 tokens and distribute unsold tokens proportionally to TGE investors, right?

Yes, unsold tokens will be distributed among TGE investors according to the stakes.
I think SophiaTX has a very high chance in reaching their hard cap, the TGE is doing really good.
Still, I think that unsold tokens should be burned. This will preserve the high capitalization of the project and will positively affect the cost of the coin.

It is impossible to burn coins here, since mining is coins envisaged in the future. And if now unsold coins are burned, then as a result, investors will not get 30% of the total number of coins, but only about 10% (if 50 million tokens are sold) or even less. With subsequent mining (another 35% of the coins will be extracted), the chances of investors for rewards for the block are reduced.
Burning coins makes sense only where there is no mining.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:43:24 AM

What exchanges are we going to see SPHTX traded at on starting day?

here, this is official from sophia:

We are happy that we can bring you a new information about exchanges. We want to announce that SophiaTX is going to be listed on EXX, a multi-cryptocurrency exchange based in Hong Kong.

and of course ETHERDELTA Smiley

yeah great news lets go to a hongkong exchange, why not. Volume is also nice  Smiley
https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/exx/

It's always good to read that tokens will be listed on exchanges, however I haven't read anything about this exchange. Is it a new one? Anyone got some experience with them?
Terrratron

Activity: 238
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:47:32 AM

The token sales obviously slowed down now. I was expecting Sophia to be in round 4 by now, but they are still in round 3. Maybe this round will not be sold out like the first 2 rounds

Less bonus there is and less people are going to invest at later stages. Some news about some partnership may change this maybe.

What Sophia should have done differently is to give investors more time in stage 3, 4 and 5. Now there is only like 10h left for this round. It is good for already existing investors though, because they will get all the unsold tokens!

I think I preferred the tokens be burned and have a lower overall supply that just distribution these usually mean a higher value.

I disagree. I participated in ICO on the condition that unsold tokens will be distributed among investors. You can not change the ICO conditions after the sales began. I want to get my share of unsold tokens. But if someone wants to burn their own part of unsold tokens, they can ask developers to do this for them.
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 08:30:34 AM

The more I read about the potential of this project through my own research, outside of the Ann thread and whitepaper, the more I love it. SAP is the third largest technology company behind Microsoft and Oracle. That is pretty badass. I'm in. More than I ever was.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
webwakko

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 08:32:16 AM

The token sales obviously slowed down now. I was expecting Sophia to be in round 4 by now, but they are still in round 3. Maybe this round will not be sold out like the first 2 rounds
Less bonus there is and less people are going to invest at later stages. Some news about some partnership may change this maybe.
What Sophia should have done differently is to give investors more time in stage 3, 4 and 5. Now there is only like 10h left for this round. It is good for already existing investors though, because they will get all the unsold tokens!
I think I preferred the tokens be burned and have a lower overall supply that just distribution these usually mean a higher value.
I disagree. I participated in ICO on the condition that unsold tokens will be distributed among investors. You can not change the ICO conditions after the sales began. I want to get my share of unsold tokens. But if someone wants to burn their own part of unsold tokens, they can ask developers to do this for them.
I fully understand your opinion about it... but for those who bought into this project, the burning of the tokens means that the value of the remaining tokens go up.
You do have a point that if they promised something at the start, you cannot change it while it's still running... unless their disclaimer stated otherwise.
Solution? = let the token holders decide trough a poll and see what the result is.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 08:36:38 AM

I fully understand your opinion about it... but for those who bought into this project, the burning of the tokens means that the value of the remaining tokens go up.
You do have a point that if they promised something at the start, you cannot change it while it's still running... unless their disclaimer stated otherwise.
Solution? = let the token holders decide trough a poll and see what the result is.

Democracy at it's finest. I have to agree that if the company didn't state that terms are subject to change then they should not change without the approval of the investors that are making the project possible.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:41:57 AM

I think burning will profit you more than the share you get from unsold tokens
gaitchs

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:43:17 AM

The more I read about the potential of this project through my own research, outside of the Ann thread and whitepaper, the more I love it. SAP is the third largest technology company behind Microsoft and Oracle. That is pretty badass. I'm in. More than I ever was.

Your review makes me excited, some hidden gems and we notice only when too late
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 08:55:10 AM

Your review makes me excited, some hidden gems and we notice only when too late

There is still a lot of time to invest on this, even if the bonus is not very high, the investment seems solid
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:02:00 AM

I think better to burn all unsold tokens. This will give more value for tokens. And with low cap we will have more potencial to growing.
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:39:20 AM

My guess is ico will be over like 40.000.000 - 50.000.000 token sold.

So it will be 10-15million $ market cap. Also no bounties.

It can pump very easy.

But they will generate all 150,000,000 tokens and distribute unsold tokens proportionally to TGE investors, right?

Yes, unsold tokens will be distributed among TGE investors according to the stakes.
I think SophiaTX has a very high chance in reaching their hard cap, the TGE is doing really good.
Still, I think that unsold tokens should be burned. This will preserve the high capitalization of the project and will positively affect the cost of the coin.

It is impossible to burn coins here, since mining is coins envisaged in the future. And if now unsold coins are burned, then as a result, investors will not get 30% of the total number of coins, but only about 10% (if 50 million tokens are sold) or even less. With subsequent mining (another 35% of the coins will be extracted), the chances of investors for rewards for the block are reduced.
Burning coins makes sense only where there is no mining.
Hmm, this explanation makes sense.
I forgot the pre-mine tokens.
Yes investors' profits will turn to miners if the unsold tokens are burned.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:46:59 AM

I think better to burn all unsold tokens. This will give more value for tokens. And with low cap we will have more potencial to growing.

But they already have made the decision to distribute unsold tokens to all participants in the TGE. I don't think they won't change it afterward, that won't look good.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:07:03 AM

So, you guys are planning to make your own blockchain. then there will be token swap right?

Yes, as soon as their own blockchain is ready, there will be a swap from the ERC20 tokens to the new coins.

Is there any specific time frame for the swap and what about the wallets?

I believe it's gonna happen sometime during Q2-Q3 2018. The time frame is still quite broad, but I'm sure there will be some announcements beforehand.

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:10:41 AM

Even if they would have given more time, I don't think it would change a lot in the end. If people get interested in this ICO and want to invest, they invest in it. Sure it would be a bit longer more attractive, but I think people will invest anyways if they want to.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 10:21:55 AM

I agree. After the announcement 3-go round of developers are silent and don't share the new news( I think some news would have enlivened the interest in sales.

QueenOfCryptos

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:22:24 AM

Still 5 days to go for this ICO.
Cant wait to have the tokens in my wallet, this will be a huge one in the future.

Have high hopes for this project!
dimifi

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 10:34:38 AM

Yeah thats a ico structure that favors the first,sadly this way we wont see new influx of people because ico discourage the new contributors from investing :/

Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:52:40 AM

Yeah thats a ico structure that favors the first,sadly this way we wont see new influx of people because ico discourage the new contributors from investing :/

Do you mean that Investors will not invest due to missed out bonus?
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:04:28 AM

But that's nothing unusual, isn't it the case that most ICOs have a structure with decreasing bonus that favours early investors? With SophiaTX you have at least the chance to get 10% bonus when you pay with DCT.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 857

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:05:17 AM

A total of 350 million tokens will be issued, which will be exchanged for coins. Then 150 million coins will be mined. TGE sells 150 million out of 350 million, which is 30% of the total number of coins that will exist. If 50 million are sold and the remaining 100 million are burned, there will remain 250 million, of which only 50 million will be involved in mining, instead of 150 million. Thus, 50 million coins of investors and 200 million coins of developers will participate in mining. Investor's chance to get the block 1:4. If you do not burn, then the chance to get the block 3:4. In addition, if you burn 100 million coins, the investors will have 12.5% ​​of all coins that will exist, but not 30%!
Those who want to burn coins or are not investors, or express these wishes without thinking about the consequences. Practically this is throwing away your money. If you really want to burn, I invite everyone to send their share to a random address without a key.
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 178 »
  Print  

Jump to: