Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:58:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 178 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SophiaTX Announcement - The Blockchain for Business  (Read 67244 times)
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:57:01 AM

Your project is so big because it's about helping all the companies in all the sectors and around all the things that a company need that firstly your project seemed a bit unrealistic. If you want to be efficient you have to choose which companies you wanna help but when i read your whitepaper i understood how your project was realistic. You want to open your blockchain and everybody will be able to share their knowledge. The idea of the open peer-to-peer relationships between businesses and their ecosystems was so essential to achieve what SophiaTx wanna do. Good job. It could create a big community of business man, developers ect.... so many actors.
Indeed, and they have some competitors in this niche.
Hopefully they will lead it and stay ahead.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:21:05 AM

Thread has 64 pages already.

So we can say that if a project is amazing it can gain attention without any bounty campaigns.

It also means no early dumping of tokens. Thank god for that.

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 08:26:20 AM

So we can say that if a project is amazing it can gain attention without any bounty campaigns.

The project is good and promising imo. But everybody should do their own research as usual.
SophiaTX (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:40:57 AM

are you launching discord channel ?

No, we are not planning to have a discord channel for now.

Most or some of the crypto community are moving to discord. Slack has too much spam, I think its good to update and progress, anyway .. keeping watch on this one.

Thank you for your advice. I will propose it but even if we decided to have one it probably won't be until the TGE ends. BTW we don't like Slack too. So spammy.
SophiaTX (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:45:42 AM

If I do the KYC registration today, can I immediately buy tokens when the ICO starts? Or do I have to wait until someone checks my data? How long will that take?

You will receive an email notification. If the email says that you passed you can buy immediately after the TGE starts. If you did not pass you can write an email to report@sophiatx.com and we will look at your case individually. It may take some time, so it is better to do it ASAP if you want to make sure that you can participate in the first round.

Is KYC to be passed by any investor?

I am not sure what you are asking but if you ask about bigger investors e.g. companies or individuals investing hundreds of ETH - yes they all have to have KYC.
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:53:27 AM

If I do the KYC registration today, can I immediately buy tokens when the ICO starts? Or do I have to wait until someone checks my data? How long will that take?

You will receive an email notification. If the email says that you passed you can buy immediately after the TGE starts. If you did not pass you can write an email to report@sophiatx.com and we will look at your case individually. It may take some time, so it is better to do it ASAP if you want to make sure that you can participate in the first round.

I am not sure what you are asking but if you ask about bigger investors e.g. companies or individuals investing hundreds of ETH - yes they all have to have KYC.
So small investor (less than 5 ETH) doesnt need to go through the KYC procedure?
SophiaTX (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:56:15 AM

Do you have a Russian chat?

No, unfortunately not.
Jay2408

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:57:36 AM

So small investor (less than 5 ETH) doesnt need to go through the KYC procedure?

I think every investor, no matter how small or big his contribution has to go through KYC procedure.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:57:54 AM

The project is good and promising imo. But everybody should do their own research as usual.

that's good positive plus point sophiaTX will not dump because there is no dump and will come real investors for long term. i think long term investment is good for investors until platform launch.
SophiaTX (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:16:18 AM

No, they need to go through KYC. I wanted to say that every investor - big or small - has to go through KYC.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:49:55 AM

I seen that you have partnership with Bitcoin garden. What main goal this partnership? They will promote your project?
https://www.sophiatx.com/en/blog/26/new-partnership-sophiatx-and-bitcoin-garden.html
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:04:09 AM

Can I ask a question?

What connection to DCT do you have that you give a bonus for using DCT coins for investors? Or why do you use this coins as investment currency?

It seems like sophiatx is based on it somehow, you can see it mentioned in here under apps: https://decent.ch

This is the answer I got;

SophiaTX is a project by Equidato Technologies - Joint Venture between DECENT and Venaco Group. So DECENT has a stake in SophiaTX.
As far as I know their blockchain will be based on decent's blockchain so it is natural that they will give bonuses to investors who want to use dct

Well I wouldn't call it natural but it's of course a clever move then to support the project. *
Anyways, thanks for your answers. Until now I somehow thought SophiaTX will have an own blockchain. So Decent can be seen as a parent-blockchain and SophiaTX as a child-blockchain? Currently I am a bit confused Cheesy

Yes, we could probably say that. Sometimes it is incorrectly referred to as a hard fork - but it is not. We are using DECENT's blockchain to create our own.

Thank you for the answer! Well that sounds good to me Smiley I first you start from the scratch with a complete new blockchain but as you build yours on the DECENT ones it would also fasten the development probably.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 10:11:51 AM

It also means no early dumping of tokens. Thank god for that.
The fact that this project received such a distribution without the use of charitable companies is undoubtedly good! But I'm sure that thanks to the bounty companies, the projects get much more fame. And about the early throwing of coins, you are mistaken. Usually coins for charitable companies are issued after the end of the ICO.

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:24:51 AM

No, they need to go through KYC. I wanted to say that every investor - big or small - has to go through KYC.

Just take it as given guys, you have to go through this procedure no matter how much you invest if you wanna participate in the ICO, because it's a regulator's demand. Otherwise, wait till the ICO is over and go buy directly from the exchanges, but then the price might not be that attractive and you might lose bonuses.

viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 867

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:28:54 AM

Since the developers did not start bounty company, there will be no one to sell tokens on exchanges cheaply. This means that the price of tokens should not fall at all after the ICO. This is good for investors.
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:49:37 AM

Since the developers did not start bounty company, there will be no one to sell tokens on exchanges cheaply. This means that the price of tokens should not fall at all after the ICO. This is good for investors.

the price of the tokens does not go down whenever there is a bountie, but it is true that it is usual.
Terrratron

Activity: 238
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:47:31 AM

Just take it as given guys, you have to go through this procedure no matter how much you invest if you wanna participate in the ICO, because it's a regulator's demand. Otherwise, wait till the ICO is over and go buy directly from the exchanges, but then the price might not be that attractive and you might lose bonuses.

If there are such rules, that identification is necessary, there is nothing to be done, it is necessary to follow the rules. Soon, I think, the entire cryptographic environment will be regulated by the states that want to collect taxes from everyone with whom they can. By the way, in connection with this, it is possible that anonymous crypto-currencies will try to ban in some countries.
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:03:37 PM

If there are such rules, that identification is necessary, there is nothing to be done, it is necessary to follow the rules. Soon, I think, the entire cryptographic environment will be regulated by the states that want to collect taxes from everyone with whom they can. By the way, in connection with this, it is possible that anonymous crypto-currencies will try to ban in some countries.
The regulation of the ICO market is necessary because there are many scammers such as there is no liability. In the city of Zug are already developing crypto passports.
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:18:22 PM

do we need KYC or whitelist? when process starting? only few days left for ico.

KYC registration is open, you can see it on the website https://www.sophiatx.com/
two more days until token sales start

yes, KYC procedure is mandatory for all the SophiaTX TGE participants. Wink

I wish there was a way to get around it. But i guess i will have to comply to invest in sophia

Or you can wait until the tokens get to exchanges and buy on the exchange. that way you can get around the KYC registration

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:19:10 PM

Im agree. Regulation must be necessarily. Bu first of all - must be regulation of ICO projects, not investors. They have our idenity and we dont have any guarantees. I have more trust only project with own blockchain now.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 178 »
  Print  

Jump to: