Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:51:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TOKEN SALE - Gladius Network [GLA] - DDoS Protection On The Blockchain  (Read 55361 times)
be.open
Copper Member

Activity: 2086
Merit: 903

White Russian

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:23:07 AM
Last edit: January 19, 2018, 06:13:27 AM by be.open

Gladius is NOT A SCAM! So all the ungrateful people out here who are shouting scam scam for doing a simple kyc! If you are not worried about anything why then do not go for a kyc check!
Gladius is just trying to be ready for any new regulations that might come up! They havent taken your tokens or sold that information!

To all the bounty hunters,
Do not register on a bounty if you do not have fully trust on a campaign. You make others look bad with your crying for a trivial issue. If you claim you were tricked, just hold on till the bounties are distributed and sell it off on feb 14th. I am more than waiting for a little dip in gladius to scoop from people like you!
Simple KYC, realy? This is an infringement of the right to anonymity and privacy. And also the refusal to pay for work already done and the threat of disqualification.

SCAM Alert!

iphone5s

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 12:55:47 PM

Gladius is NOT A SCAM! So all the ungrateful people out here who are shouting scam scam for doing a simple kyc! If you are not worried about anything why then do not go for a kyc check!
Gladius is just trying to be ready for any new regulations that might come up! They havent taken your tokens or sold that information!

Do not register on a bounty if you do not have fully trust on a campaign. You make others look bad with your crying for a trivial issue. If you claim you were tricked, just hold on till the bounties are distributed and sell it off on feb 14th. I am more than waiting for a little dip in gladius to scoop from people like you!
Simple KYC, realy? This is an infringement of the right to anonymity and privacy. And also the refusal to pay for work already done and the threat of disqualification.
So fuck you and shut up.

SCAM Alert!

This is a rule that all bounty hunters do not like because not everyone will want to give personal information about them all. Embarrassed

papachill

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:24:46 PM

How can people sell?  There wont be an exchange?  Please let me know.
rajatjain

Activity: 210
Merit: 16

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:00:14 PM

How can people sell?  There wont be an exchange?  Please let me know.

Seriously? Is this your first ICO? You are a Full member which means you are not somebody who recently joined the crypto world and behaving as if something new have happened. There will be exchanges but you do know they can't say they are pursuing it actively since they are based out of US. Check Matryx which is another US based ico and they are also facing similar issues. If they were in russia or cayman islands or literally any part of europe, they could have given a better answer. If all you want is to sell your coin, then you do have etherdelta.
Vibe was another US based coin and they also said no for listing but eventually when they did get listed on binance, they told it later on! This is part of regulation framework.

Prod

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Decentralized global logistics platform

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 06:43:59 AM
Merited by Bonanzabits (3)

The requirement of passing the KYS procedure for bounty hunters alters the conditions of the campaign bounty hindsight, which is technically a scam. Bounty Hunters are not customers, rather the opposite.

SCAM Alert!

Definitely, bounty hunters have every right to be anonymous! Do not twist our balls! SCAM

●    D A F Z O    ●   A DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL P2P LOGISTICS PLATFORM   ●    D A F Z O    ●
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TelegramFacebookTwitterWhitePaperANNOnePagerYoutubeMediumLinkedIn
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:25:12 PM

Thats really good thing to do kyc for bounty, because alot of people use multi accounts Smiley and takes more stakes/coins in pocket. Thats my opinion
nabbered

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:37:29 PM

SCAM Alert!

Who's right to anonymity and privacy. You are having a laugh right?
Get a hold of yourself lad. You can't enter the world or crypto requesting that the laws of centralised markets be applied to decentralised markets.

Also a refusal to pay who? "rajatjain"? I wonder could "rajatjain" take out a loan in his/her local bank, whilst also remaining private with no form of KYC?

I also agree changing the terms of the bounty is bad, but you have no rights here, so take the red flag on board, invest or move along!
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:14:51 AM

How can people sell?  There wont be an exchange?  Please let me know.

Seriously? Is this your first ICO? You are a Full member which means you are not somebody who recently joined the crypto world and behaving as if something new have happened. There will be exchanges but you do know they can't say they are pursuing it actively since they are based out of US. Check Matryx which is another US based ico and they are also facing similar issues. If they were in russia or cayman islands or literally any part of europe, they could have given a better answer. If all you want is to sell your coin, then you do have etherdelta.
Vibe was another US based coin and they also said no for listing but eventually when they did get listed on binance, they told it later on! This is part of regulation framework.

Thank you for clarifying things to the noob. Unfortunately, you can blame him because in recent times, the cryptospace has had alot of influx of newbies who doesn't have that sound knowledge and experience of how the ecosystem works.
iphone5s

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 09:36:35 AM

Thats really good thing to do kyc for bounty, because alot of people use multi accounts Smiley and takes more stakes/coins in pocket. Thats my opinion

All have a positive and negative impact on everyone who participates in this project because it is very doubtful to provide the right information about everyone's bio data. This is private Smiley

bitvalmont

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:47:57 PM

when will it be listed in an exchange?
TheReverend

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:22:19 PM

is it true ico has penetrated hardcap?
if indeed this project is very extraordinary
bitvalmont

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:40:26 PM

yes! In pre-sale!
that's why I'm asking when and where it will be exchanged
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:01:27 PM

yes! In pre-sale!

For a token to be listed on any exchange is dependent largely on the exchange not the project itself. There are alot of queue of other tokens too waiting to get listed so this causes many exchanges to delay in responding as much as its very expensive getting listed in very good exchanges. Am speaking from experience, so it takes time, I doubt if Gladius team can give you a definite response because even them aren't too sure until the exchange itself finalizes and lists it.
elyas772

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:45:57 AM

All have a positive and negative impact on everyone who participates in this project because it is very doubtful to provide the right information about everyone's bio data. This is private Smiley
yes, telegram and KYC is best combination to prevent multi accounts, because some people will need to confir identity and not much have phone number on them

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
coinmr

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:32:44 PM

yes, telegram and KYC is best combination to prevent multi accounts, because some people will need to confir identity and not much have phone number on them

Many bounty hunters who participated in Gladius campaign don't like to provide any info but if they do so they will receive a larger pie of stakes.

I am sure there will be who will refuse to do so.
guydin

Activity: 686
Merit: 103

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:24:03 PM

when will it be listed in an exchange?

i think it does not matter for now, cuz tokens will be freezed until 14th Feb.

btc_1001

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:36:34 PM

Is the situation with multi accounts and cheating is so spread among all the recent ICO projects and bounty campaigns?

iphone5s

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 02:48:18 PM

yes! In pre-sale!

For a token to be listed on any exchange is dependent largely on the exchange not the project itself. There are alot of queue of other tokens too waiting to get listed so this causes many exchanges to delay in responding as much as its very expensive getting listed in very good exchanges. Am speaking from experience, so it takes time, I doubt if Gladius team can give you a definite response because even them aren't too sure until the exchange itself finalizes and lists it.

It is true, it takes a little time for the coins to be listed because of the many other types of coins to wait for. We should wait more for it to happen.
I would like to ask a little if Gladius only do Pre-sale only and there is no ICO?

ChrizZz

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:52:19 PM

dear bounty manager
This is to confirm that my  Facebook user name is Cresencia andrea talia
telegram username @ChrizZzZz

best regards
Cryptoby

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 09:39:45 PM

What was the ICO price of GLA?

SKYWAY New Generation of world transport system
Over 400 Billion $ estimated value of intellectual property | At 10th stage of development | 1000% and more possible
Website | Video | Businessplan | Broschure | Register | Sign up & Invest now
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: