Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:33:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TOKEN SALE - Gladius Network [GLA] - DDoS Protection On The Blockchain  (Read 55361 times)
trambon326

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:34:13 AM

So many people have started trying to make quick profits when something lists on an exchange

And what is the result? They come here and there and ask what had happened? You are a scam! I wanted quick money but I didn't find them...
Nobody garanted gives you a profit after you invest. And for fast profits no one gives guarantees especially. For a guaranteed profit, you can go to work

Zoel

Activity: 647
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:15:15 PM

So many people have started trying to make quick profits when something lists on an exchange

And what is the result? They come here and there and ask what had happened? You are a scam! I wanted quick money but I didn't find them...
the reason those people had investor at ICO, due they are almost only looking for an opportunities, that's called profit-taker. so bad luck for those investor, where price's dump for 50% by ICO.  Just believe, keep your token, GLA will be run to hot market.
Loopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:00:53 AM

the reason those people had investor at ICO, due they are almost only looking for an opportunities, that's called profit-taker. so bad luck for those investor, where price's dump for 50% by ICO.  Just believe, keep your token, GLA will be run to hot market.

A very good thing if the GLA would be very good to invest in the future at a higher price.
Lareina

Activity: 430

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:30:27 AM

A very good thing if the GLA would be very good to invest in the future at a higher price.
Now the market environment is so, most coins can't escape the fall and can only wait for the better.
whatthesith
Copper Member

Activity: 301
Merit: 10

simply getting the job done

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:37:20 AM

I had some Gladius tokens, but I have sold all of them, it is a pity, because I trust in Gladius, but this bearish market destroy all of these new coins Sad. What do you think guys? What is your prediction for Gladius? I will buy Gladius again, when market will be normal, but when it will be?
And about Gladius, I didn´t read some recent news, because I invested in more projects, so when we will see fully working product? Wink

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Flodner

Activity: 1960
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 09:38:51 AM

I agree completely. When the crypto market will rise, most of tokens will rise too. Even tokens, cryptocurrencies with no bright idea or project behind them, than real projects such as Gladius can expect very big rise.
Moreover beta should be released soon.

Flodner

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 09:40:29 AM

I had some Gladius tokens, but I have sold all of them, it is a pity, because I trust in Gladius, but this bearish market destroy all of these new coins Sad. What do you think guys? What is your prediction for Gladius? I will buy Gladius again, when market will be normal, but when it will be?
And about Gladius, I didn´t read some recent news, because I invested in more projects, so when we will see fully working product? Wink

But when market will be normal Gladius price will be higher. So why not to buy now if you have funds to invest and think about investing.
Regarding second question - you can check Gladius Development update post: https://medium.com/@gladiusio/gladius-development-update-6-03-15-1ad8e2ce223a

polonez

Activity: 392
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:57:40 AM

How many gladius tokens are required for a masternode? I don't want s random approximate $5,000 amount
Jisatsu

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:08:53 PM

If the project have a feasible plan, will improve network all over the world. This will be a successful solution and many investors will apply this technology to secure their websites. I hope this project will succeed.
steemium

Activity: 193
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:10:42 PM

Did somebody join Gladius Beta? https://beta.gladius.io/
If yes, I would like to hear your opinion.

The beta will last until product launch meaning that even if you aren’t selected to be in the first official pool, you will still be able to join the Gladius Legion during the beta period! As mentioned in the previous Development Update, participants in the beta will be compensated a small amount of GLA as a reward for helping improve the software. Beta users will be compensated regardless of when they participate so if you aren’t in the first pool do not worry!
miha

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:50:12 PM

Do we have whitepaper in rusian language? what the masternode people talking about. did not decide to sell when price will bit higher or to buy more now..
Flodner

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 05:07:27 PM

Do we have whitepaper in rusian language? what the masternode people talking about. did not decide to sell when price will bit higher or to buy more now..

Yes, here is white paper in Russian https://gladius.io/pdf/gladius-whitepaper_ru.pdf
Regarding masternode question, I hope somebody who know will reply, or somebody from Gladius team

trix222

Activity: 73

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:17:18 PM

Dont forget the airdrop  Grin

https://airdrop.gladius.io?ref=UYM2CHKZUT6W6FSM
Zoel

Activity: 647
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:11:26 AM

Im still holding my GLA for long term, I'll waiting for best moment. why you decided to sell your tokens? Even the product of GLA still on going BETA. that's not mean GLA fail. If you've cold of money. lets spend your money for GLA, now is best time to take an opportinities for future.
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:31:06 PM

Nobody garanted gives you a profit after you invest. And for fast profits no one gives guarantees especially. For a guaranteed profit, you can go to work

As i see in telegram groups thats what most people think , that they will invest in ICO and as soon as it will reach exchange , they will have 2x already . And always the questions : What price its gonna be when listed on exchange ? Cheesy In my opinion , best thing to do is just wait exchange , wait some little drop below ico price like 30-50% and then buy . It dosnt happen with all tokens/coins , but most of them do
iphone5s

Activity: 862

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 02:56:37 PM

Yes, here is white paper in Russian https://gladius.io/pdf/gladius-whitepaper_ru.pdf
Regarding masternode question, I hope somebody who know will reply, or somebody from Gladius team

It's better for people who are more knowledgeable about the project or management of the project to answer that.

Flodner

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 07:37:25 PM

As i see in telegram groups thats what most people think , that they will invest in ICO and as soon as it will reach exchange , they will have 2x already . And always the questions : What price its gonna be when listed on exchange ? Cheesy In my opinion , best thing to do is just wait exchange , wait some little drop below ico price like 30-50% and then buy . It dosnt happen with all tokens/coins , but most of them do

Yes, in many cases price per token doesn't drop below ICO price. Also situation on market is important. When Gladius price fell, I have not other explanation than the general situation on market.
Right now (when I write these lines) - almost all crypto is in green and Gladius too.
Previously I posted here screenshot when Gladius price rose almost 100% in a day
This time I think we can expect similar recovery)
And when Gladius project will be available for users I think it's fair to expect that price might grow significantly

trambon326

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:07:13 AM

This usually happens in a falling market. If the market grows, then the probability that after listing on the exchange price will be much higher than the price of ico

misterbigg
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:57:09 AM

we still think that this is a strong project. much more exchanges can come when the item comes, internet marketing pretty sure.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:09:02 AM

we still think that this is a strong project. much more exchanges can come when the item comes, internet marketing pretty sure.
Exchanges will come on time, what the team should do now is to continue to develop the project.
In fact, having Kucoin as their first centralized exchange would already say that they are doing a great job, soon we will see more for sure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: