Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:30:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TOKEN SALE - Gladius Network [GLA] - DDoS Protection On The Blockchain  (Read 55361 times)
kosaet
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:22:07 AM

Can you estimate when is possible to join your beta testing ? I would like to share my upload, i could get quite good connection

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yuvadeep

Activity: 468
Merit: 12

A Solopreneur. Cryptocurrency enthusiast.

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 02:52:22 PM

As the establishment of the internet is very clear, technology is constantly changing and websites came with new transformation. Thus, all these new technologies have the power to upgrade a new business online but they may cause problems. Technology is nothing but something that could either help you or hurt you. However, Gladius mission is to create a decentralized, sharing the files through nodes within the network, where network to communicate their speed and to protect the data storage pools added to the disk. Whoever uses the computer can download easily and helps to run the Gladius peer client that runs in the background. Gladius helps to block all the harmful activities that are on the websites.
Gladius helps everyone to protect and moves quickly to the websites. By protecting against DDoS distributed denial of service and protect from attacks so they need to connect to protection pools. Thus, these protection pools will give protection and helps to speed your content. Gladius allows everyone to protect and allows them to speed up their website. Blockchain creates an interaction between the computers and can pay as users move to the marketplace. Gladius will not allow the third person and helps to protect the websites.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
IeSua

Activity: 1330
Merit: 869

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:01:22 PM

Can you estimate when is possible to join your beta testing ? I would like to share my upload, i could get quite good connection

Go to this page - https://beta.gladius.io/ and fill out an application for Gladius Beta! Wait for the confirmation letter.
Gladius will allow 240 nodes to become members of the first official pool. I do not know how many nodes are already occupied, but for today Gladius Beta telegram group has 173 members.
skybot13x

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:09:43 PM

If you know that it is over, then it is probably over and there is no need to "think" that it is too late to register Tongue

Smiley I should say "I think airdrop is over" as at that moment I was not sure
Now I know for sure it's over and all participants should complete the KYC process

" As we have more than 40 thousand participants we will only allow you to complete one KYC attempt. Please insure you provide accurate information to insure you are not rejected. "

40 000 participants - that's impressive number!
And I don't think airdrop will affect much the price of token, especially on the long-term
As it was really not easy to get to high rank, I did my best and got only "RANK 3"

Over 40,000 thousand participants is huge of course, but it also means that there won't be many token on average? How many is it per participant?

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Pastrana044

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:16:39 PM

Go to this page - https://beta.gladius.io/ and fill out an application for Gladius Beta! Wait for the confirmation letter.
Gladius will allow 240 nodes to become members of the first official pool. I do not know how many nodes are already occupied, but for today Gladius Beta telegram group has 173 members.
Hello. Thank you for joining, i will be joined to Beta version site and testing this platform. Already number of participants will grow.
Pumuckel21

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:20:23 PM

If you know that it is over, then it is probably over and there is no need to "think" that it is too late to register Tongue

Smiley I should say "I think airdrop is over" as at that moment I was not sure
Now I know for sure it's over and all participants should complete the KYC process

" As we have more than 40 thousand participants we will only allow you to complete one KYC attempt. Please insure you provide accurate information to insure you are not rejected. "

40 000 participants - that's impressive number!
And I don't think airdrop will affect much the price of token, especially on the long-term
As it was really not easy to get to high rank, I did my best and got only "RANK 3"

Over 40,000 thousand participants is huge of course, but it also means that there won't be many token on average? How many is it per participant?

Yep 40.000 is really a lot but to me it seems like some people had registerd multiple accounts, cause 40.000 is really really huge Shocked. If the community keep on grwoing this way the wohle project will be huge

▄█▄▀█████████████▀ ▐
     ▄███▄▀███████████▀ ▐ ▐
    ▄█████▄▀█████████▀ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▄████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
███████████            ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▀████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
    ▀█████▀▄█████████▄ ▐ ▐ ▐
     ▀███▀▄███████████▄ ▐ ▐
      ▀█▀▄█████████████▄ ▐
GXBLOCKS                ▄▄█████▄▄
              ▄███████████▄
         ▄▄▄▄███████████████
       ▄█████████████████████▄▄
  ▄▄▄███████████████████████████▄
 ▄███████████▀▀▀    ▀▀████████████▄
▐█████████▀  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀██████████
▐████████  ▄██▀▀▀  ▀███▄  ████████▌
 ███████  ▄███▄  ▄▄  ███▄  ██████▀
  ▀▀████  █████      ████  ▐███▀
          █████  ███  ███
           ███      ▄███
            ▀▀███████▀▀
10 %  PRESALE
BONUS
▄████▄
██████
██████
██████
▀▀  ▀▀
▄████▄
▄▄  ████████  ▄▄
▄▄█████▌ ▀██████▀ ▐█████▄▄
█████████▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄█████████
▀█████▀▀   ██▄▄██   ▀▀█████▀
██████
▐██████▌
████████
Powered by
Renewable Energy
Sources
▄▄▄

▀▀▀
Whitepaper  ⬣ Twitter
Medium  ⬣ Facebook  ⬣ Reddit
LinkedIn  ⬣ Telegram
otunayode

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:20:37 PM

Ddos protection is much needed in cryptocurrency commerce and trading. I particularly like the idea of decentralising this service such that there will never be an issue of attack for the service provider. Ddos protection using built-in decentralised system.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
luzakos_yex

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:31:18 PM

From telegram: over 10k users have passed KYC. Nice score

but still waiting for BTC/ETH drop and GLA  Cool
WeMakeMoney

Activity: 177
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:51:50 PM

Where did you get these 10k?
First of all, there were a lot of multi-accounts, secondly a lot of people gave up by KYC, after 3 most of accounts have small ranks.
So that there is no threat to the Gladius course, especially since they are in contact with new exchanges.
luzakos_yex

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:12:17 AM

First of all, there were a lot of multi-accounts, secondly a lot of people gave up by KYC, after 3 most of accounts have small ranks.
So that there is no threat to the Gladius course, especially since they are in contact with new exchanges.

From GladiusAirdropHelp:
Steve Bennett Communiity Chat:
So far. Almost 10k
Rejected. Slightly less than 500
This is from telegram group.

There is no discusss about joining new exchanges, team focus only at project. So shhh liar
WeMakeMoney

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:33:14 AM

From GladiusAirdropHelp:
Steve Bennett Communiity Chat:
So far. Almost 10k
Rejected. Slightly less than 500
This is from telegram group.

There is no discusss about joining new exchanges, team focus only at project. So shhh liar

I wrote twice with the Gladius team, and I know that they make contacts with new exchanges. So do not tell people about you a troll with a fresh account.
You would like the price to go down as low as possible to buy as low as possible.
You are a total nerd !!!
miha

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:15:50 AM

Not long Gladius will appear on big exchanges. team Gladius is already working on it

They are not, stop lying dude.

they do not care about price of gladius token and they do not care about exchanges. so they do not working on it.

You are a child ? I wrote that I talked to them personally, and I know what they are doing. They are already conducting talks with new large stock exchanges, and with CMC.
Do you want to pretend to be smarter? You did not even write to them and you did not ask.
Instead of talking nonsense, install a telegram, write to them, talk, and find out.
Should I lead you by the hand of a kid?
You can not check anything yourself

they say what you whant to hear and you belive them like pussy Grin they working on project, they do not give a shit about the price. they wrote it publicly.
luzakos_yex

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:47:44 AM

yeah that is right, project is more important than exchanges in long term.
WeMakeMoney is a liar and scammer also he like to yell  Grin

edit:

He also begs for money hahah, biedny kutas

Quote from: WeMakeMoney on January 04, 2018, 04:58:02 PM
Dear Bitcointalk Users.
A month ago, the HITBTC stock market robbed me of my 1000 Substratum, it was an investment of my last savings. I do not have more money. I wrote to the owners of Substratum in this matter if they would help me. They did not write back to me.
It was a very important project for me, and the fucking HitBTC stock market robbed me, and I do not have the money to get 1000 substrate again, all the more that the price has grown !!!
Can You help me ?
If you want, I can put in evidence on the forum from the HITBTC exchange, and show the screenshots that the exchange really robbed me.
I would ask for help in small amounts from people who can.
If I help a few people, by paying small amounts, maybe I will have the chance to buy back the lost 1000 Substratum, which the HitBTC exchange has stolen from me.
Thank you in advance and best regards.

My wallet - Ethereum - 0x3362783FF6b627A0B6D6D18b723077771728bf7b
I am asking for help, if you can.

Email - sylwesterbtc@gmail.com
WeMakeMoney

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:11:12 PM

edit:

Dear Bitcointalk Users.
A month ago, the HITBTC stock market robbed me of my 1000 Substratum, it was an investment of my last savings. I do not have more money. I wrote to the owners of Substratum in this matter if they would help me. They did not write back to me.
It was a very important project for me, and the fucking HitBTC stock market robbed me, and I do not have the money to get 1000 substrate again, all the more that the price has grown !!!
Can You help me ?
If you want, I can put in evidence on the forum from the HITBTC exchange, and show the screenshots that the exchange really robbed me.
If I help a few people, by paying small amounts, maybe I will have the chance to buy back the lost 1000 Substratum, which the HitBTC exchange has stolen from me.

HitBTC robbed me at the beginning of December 2017.
You are such a stupid moron that I have no words.
I'd like to meet you, and I would fuck you up to the face, so that you would go.
Where did you get from?
somebody dropped down on muck, and the sun brought you out.
Stupid troll, you know shit and try to make confusion.[/b

Gdzie mieszkasz ?
Chodź się ustawimy, i zobaczymy ty frajerze mały.
Ty kurwo internetowa, szukasz wrażeń.
Jebałem twoją matkę a twój ojciec ssał mojego kutasa ty szczylu wyjebany w dupę.
Pokaż cwelu jebany czy masz jaja, i chodź się ponapierdalamy.
Albo wypierdalaj z forum ty farmazonie robiony miękkim chujem.
Jantapw
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:23:27 PM

Why Gladius asking KYC for Bounty/airdrop hunters, I mean they are not investors of it
WeMakeMoney

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:56:13 PM

Why Gladius asking KYC for Bounty/airdrop hunters, I mean they are not investors of it

Because Gladius is legally registered for new laws in the USA.
That's why they require KYC for everything
luzakos_yex

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:03:09 PM

edit:

Dear Bitcointalk Users.
Can You help me ?

I'd like to meet you, and I would fuck you up to the face, so that you would go.
Where did you get from?

Gdzie mieszkasz ?
Jebałem twoją matkę a twój ojciec ssał mojego kutasa ty szczylu wyjebany w dupę.

Nie dość, że biedak to jeszcz pedał buhahaa
Pewnie z Radomia albo Lublina
WeMakeMoney

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:32:32 PM

edit:

Dear Bitcointalk Users.
Can You help me ?

Where did you get from?

Gdzie mieszkasz ?

Nie dość, że biedak to jeszcz pedał buhahaa
Pewnie z Radomia albo Lublina

Pedał to twój ojciec, i cię ruchał w dupę, a matka kibicowała i klaskała swoją rozjebaną pizdą w rymie czacza.
Z Radom czy Lublin to raczej twoje rejony niedojebana polska szmato, pierdolony cwel.
Jesteś taka kurwa jebana w dupę, że piszesz wszystko by osłabić projekt, a jak zakupisz już go taniej tak jak byś sobie tego życzył, to będziesz pisał że projekt jest zajebisty. Ty dwulicowa kurwo jebana w wszystkie dziury na cztery kąty.
Ustaw się ze mną, jak masz jaja szczekać na forum, to pokaż że masz też w realu.
Wpadaj do wawy cwelu jebany, chyba że jesteś z wawy to się zaraz ustawiamy, i się napierdalamy leszczu jebany w dupę.
Siejesz ferment i pierdolisz farmazony kurewska gnido, jesteś frajer, bita pała do setnej, potęgi.
luzakos_yex

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:46:55 PM

Ja pisze prawde, Ty biedna kurwo Smiley nie naganiaj
WeMakeMoney

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:54:30 PM

Ja pisze prawde, Ty biedna kurwo Smiley nie naganiaj

Biedna to jest twoja dupa, bo ci ją ojciec pierdolił przez całe życie.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: