Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:43:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TOKEN SALE - Gladius Network [GLA] - DDoS Protection On The Blockchain  (Read 55361 times)
Burmik123

Activity: 742
Merit: 257

And we go again.

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:55:07 PM

Very strange. During the sale of the tokens, the project was quite in demand and if I remember correctly, not all who wanted bought GLA tokens. But now for some reason, the price of the token has fallen very much. I think this decline is due to the difficult overall situation in the crypto market. When the situation stabilizes, I think we will see the real value of the project.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitMaver

Activity: 742
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:57:34 PM

Development Update #13 (06/22)
This sprint’s issue includes:
Ciena Hackathon
Continued Master Node Development
Application Server
New Beta Users
Meet Chris Miller — VP of Product Line Management

Learn more: https://medium.com/gladius-blog/development-update-13-06-22-f5abd3db7727.
deepblue01

Activity: 798
Merit: 116

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 09:00:59 PM

Crypto market is collapsing, sell all while you can I think, I have zero ballances just few k of tethers. My predictions are that there will be at least 2moths more of bear market
then? you put your money into tether? in my opinion.
tether is the most shit cryptocurrency. it's only worth 0 dollar in the future.
that's so naive to trust 3rd party to hold your real dollar or your valuable crypto.
i hope this bear market will never end till tether collapses
a23sd12122121

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:57:58 AM

it's a really great project, it's hard work paid of, but I will be faithful to wait and I also wait for his list of tokens gladius in other big markets his
WeMakeMoney

Activity: 177
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:19:44 AM

Gladius team are fucking whores !!!
They did not give me my airdrop, they do not give me an answer for a month, they promised they would check why I did not get airdrop, when I ask a telegram, it gets banned,
For the first time in my life I see such false whores !!!!
Fraudsters !!!
This is the worst team I've ever seen in my life.
I wish you whores to be fried in hell !!!
Fuck the company and team gladius !!!!
Adya

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:42:48 PM

It will be around 0.1$ while nothing is released yet and remeber about CloudFlare - free protection

then easier to buy. and remember that need to read whitepaper. cloudflare sucks even they are free. with gla there is profit.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:04:17 PM

Yes, prices in the market fell many times. How will you work because prices have fallen on your tokens. It seems to me that now everything is massively beginning to sell everything.

Cheesy if you call this the beginning of a sell-off, maybe you can enlighten me what you would call what happened back in January and February. That was a sell-off! And it was the beginning!
But I do not lose hope that soon the price will be much more than this winter. I think positively in this matter and do not lose hope.

Oh man same for me believe me. I am sometimes dreaming about this it's crazy. Right now the market is bleeding out and it hurts to look at the charts.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
deepblue01

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 12:03:19 PM

They did not give me my airdrop, they do not give me an answer for a month, they promised they would check why I did not get airdrop, when I ask a telegram, it gets banned,
Fraudsters !!!

LOL

Yes, prices in the market fell many times. How will you work because prices have fallen on your tokens. It seems to me that now everything is massively beginning to sell everything.

Cheesy if you call this the beginning of a sell-off, maybe you can enlighten me what you would call what happened back in January and February. That was a sell-off! And it was the beginning!
But I do not lose hope that soon the price will be much more than this winter. I think positively in this matter and do not lose hope.

Oh man same for me believe me. I am sometimes dreaming about this it's crazy. Right now the market is bleeding out and it hurts to look at the charts.
it's good. the volume so low but GLA token still can raise +10%.
which mean the sell off party is over.
we just need to wait till the gladius product launch
luzakos_yex

Activity: 128

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:46:19 PM

Fraudsters !!!

sup  man?

Could not pass KYC cause you are too dummy Grin ?
Ive got airdrop, got into beta tests.
Im not sure  about platfrom release date..
True bear market is coming
wojteks102

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:12:57 PM

Fraudsters !!!

sup  man?

Im not sure  about platfrom release date..

There was an airdrop campaign for Gladius? I thought there was only a bounty campaign with KYC afterall Smiley
I wonder if he tried to ask somebody by PM  Cool
Balzhi

Activity: 518
Merit: 161

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:45:05 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2018, 07:55:15 PM by Balzhi

Fraudsters !!!

this guy is a clown. befor this post he barking on all who unlike gladius and insult them. now he barking on gladius, becouse they did not pay him 10 gladius tokens. wuaaaa, wuuaaaaai i stil not riich Grin

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███      (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌      ███||
|   Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram   |
operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:08:46 PM

All that was planned when the chart was red, I better go out of the internet and go to enjoy nature and a cup of coffee to make the mind stay comfortable.
datguyian

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:46:49 PM

Fraudsters !!!

LOL

sorry but it doesn't mean anything. With low volume these movements of 10% are meaningless. Look at the market and it can continue going down for quite some time.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:26:07 PM

Fraudsters !!!

LOL

The GLA price is still under ico price, if you compare the GLA price and ETH, 1 GLA is only 0.000475, the price is very low right now. I hope the team will do something big for this project.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
deepblue01

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 09:16:46 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2018, 09:33:45 AM by deepblue01

Fraudsters !!!

sup  man?

Im not sure  about platfrom release date..

There was an airdrop campaign for Gladius? I thought there was only a bounty campaign with KYC afterall Smiley
I wonder if he tried to ask somebody by PM  Cool
yes there is an airdrop campaign for gladius.

sorry but it doesn't mean anything. With low volume these movements of 10% are meaningless. Look at the market and it can continue going down for quite some time.
no, it's always mean something. for example
1. low volume & GLA token can raise +10% which also mean there is less traders step in the GLA market to take short term profit with the gap between buy order and sell order
2. if the low volume become much higher than before when the price is falling. it's mean we still have some buyer come into GLA market.
it has low probability that the old holder will sell their GLA token at this current price. the highest probability i think the wing community already get their GLA token. on the previous post i have ask question once about the payment for wing community but no body answered.
for overall price prediction always has some uncertainty because we don't know when the buyer or seller step in the market.

but yes it's doesn't mean something for us if our prediction is getting wrong in the end.
right now we only hope that the gladius product will be release successfully then we might see the new buyer will help the price up again
!vanovi4

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:47:50 PM

I like this project because it preserves the comfort and convenience of using traditional protection services, all the time
less and taking into account our needs. Thanks to the user-friendly Interfont interface, as well as powerful analysis tools, Gladius
allows anyone to protect and speed up the operation of their website.
Ryan Ciaheatp

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:01:45 PM

I've tested all the points of your plan and all is really very nice!
Trader_13

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:07:29 AM

today Gladius Token (GLA) $0.206070 (-6.42%) rate and good time to buy this coin. I dont know why people dumping this great coin! however, If anyone want to make investment than you can made your investment in this project. I hope this project main net would give us a great profit.
I think that this is the case for everyone, because almost all the tokens that are on the market have fallen heavily in price, so I think that it's not worth worrying.
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:05:25 PM

Could Gladius possibly (or in the future) prevent a 1.5TB/s DDoS attack without the network getting overloaded?
ssteinb86

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:07:25 AM

Cool idea, looking forward to see what's gonna come out of it
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: