Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:05:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TOKEN SALE - Gladius Network [GLA] - DDoS Protection On The Blockchain  (Read 55361 times)
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:07:06 AM

Does only the Gladius Network have DDoS protection on its network or is it possible to use the Gladius technology and get DDoS protection for other networks as well?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tranaminreu

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:11:26 AM

Hey fellows.
I have checked all the points of your idea and all is truly very useful!
lysr

Activity: 161
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:33:41 PM

Are you guys planning to showcase your platform in the upcoming International Blockchain Congressm its going to be held at Hyderabad
Xantrax

Activity: 827
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:41:14 AM

If I understand correctly, gladius is planning to build a CDN: how do you guys deal with the conflicting patents owned by akamai, cloudflare and other cdn companies?
Andrew Singh

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:58:44 AM

We are Gladius

DDoS attacks are becoming an increasing reality of operating a business with an online presence.
These attacks can cost an incredible amount of money, not just in lost uptime, but also a loss in consumer trust
and crisis PR. Gladius is the decentralized solution to protecting against DDoS attacks by allowing you to connect
to protection pools near you to provide better protection and accelerate your content. With an easy to use interfont
as well as powerful insight tools, Gladius enables anyone to protect and accelerate their website.

Our Product

Keeping the comforts and usability of traditional protection services, all while costing
less and being tailored to your needs. With an easy to use interfont as well as powerful insight tools, Gladius
enables anyone to protect and accelerate their website.

Press

Disclaimer: I am helping the dev team with their launch. This token sale is managed by phirex and gladiusio. They will be responding to any questions you might have.

Gladius (GLA) may be free of listing on Aiodex if the number of votes is large enough.
Let's vote for it ☞ https://aiodex.com/vote/coin/5b4ee50443de830aeb462cfe
tinyblue

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:27:51 PM

I bought some Gladius last night, using Eth. That's why I think the price was up 3% on eth, and like down 2% on Btc, when I checked an hour ago. My demand made the price rise a little. I think that's funny.

Anyway, looking forward to the future.
romeox6x

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:10:40 PM

do we have any estimates on potential earnings after the launch in August? Does the Gladius have users lined up for real time service? I am not that naive to think i could be earning average 5k a month(the number showed in calculator)after the launch. BTW, those numbers been worked out putting in consideration GLA ico price?
dartanian23

Activity: 164

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:41:41 PM

Hi all, a bit new to this, but after moving to a new home I have finally found the time to setup my rig. I am running RancherOS on my dev rig at home, and was wondering if anybody has a docker-compose.yml they could share for Gladius?

Scooby903

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:07:50 AM

Ok about gladius, can we "mine" coins already somehow? Or is everything still in beta then whata will be release date?
Zoel

Activity: 647
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:45:29 AM

Ok about gladius, can we "mine" coins already somehow? Or is everything still in beta then whata will be release date?
What is youe mean with "mine" ? do you mean for mining GLA? if yes, I thougt we can't mining those tokens GLA, due the GLA was deal with Tokens, and any contract by platfrom ETH.
bitcoinreviews

Activity: 706

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:59:01 PM

I participated in airdrop and can log in to the dashboard but that's about it. is there something else I need to do to get the tokens?
luzakos_yex

Activity: 128

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:06:46 AM

airdrop has ended long time ago
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:49:40 AM

If I participant of airdrop campaign and I don’t get my tokens yet, what I should to do? Only waiting? Or something else? Reward will come on my mew automatically?
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:57:08 PM

If I participant of airdrop campaign and I don’t get my tokens yet, what I should to do? Only waiting? Or something else? Reward will come on my mew automatically?

If everyone else has been paid and you haven't waiting won't get you very far. Get in touch with those who have a say and you can sort out this issue.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
GröBkAz

Activity: 854

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:27:37 AM

Whats up with GLA ? Any new News? Masternode Requirements? when do the bonus tokens come in anyone know?
preshpresh

Activity: 106

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:32:50 AM

Any update on when we can sell our bandwidth for passive income? Are we voting for binance round ?

▶▶ UR TOKEN ◀◀
═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══
ⓄⓄ UNIVERSAL RECOGNITION TOKEN  ⓄⓄ

【 The first blockchain-based corporate rewards marketplace 】
══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━══
publiccoin57

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:02:18 AM

Hello. Do we have an exact date which the Gladius network will be released?i know it's in August but do we know a date?
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:24:40 PM

Hi , any news about testing and earning with sharing internet ? Does somebody already mining with network and earning ? Would be nice to see how many you can earn with 100mbps Internet upload speed
tinyblue

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:38:40 PM

I'm concerned about the negative trust rating in the OP. I checked the trust and it has nothing to do with Gladius, and the person who started this thread has not posted anything Gladius related in many months.

So is the OP not part of the team? If not, the team doesn't have a Bitcointalk presence?
-Kaizer-

Activity: 180

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:00:05 PM

Do you know if the developers are on schedule and expect release in august? is there anything I can currently do with the Gladius platform if I am not in the beta? (aka can i setup a node?)
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: