Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:06:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TOKEN SALE - Gladius Network [GLA] - DDoS Protection On The Blockchain  (Read 55361 times)
Docent85

Activity: 832
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 05:20:28 PM

Hi!
Where is token distribution?

datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:25:22 PM

I'm concerned about the negative trust rating in the OP. I checked the trust and it has nothing to do with Gladius, and the person who started this thread has not posted anything Gladius related in many months.

So is the OP not part of the team? If not, the team doesn't have a Bitcointalk presence?

I agree with you that it's not good to see that person having negative trust. Some just post the announcement for others as it seems, but still I would watch out for someone with neutral or positive trust ratings to post an announcement for me.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Oranium80

Activity: 89
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:22:04 PM

i have been a long time hodler and liked this project ever since, yes its at a very low price but so does the rest of the altcoins, this is still a great project that i really want to test out with my wicked fast internet speed as from what i saw on the dashboard when the ico was in progress my speed is worth some money, the team behind this project is actually solving a very common problem that causes a lot of problems and that is worth GOLD imo.
like the rest of the alt coins this one can also go further down which can only be a good opportunity to accumulate some more and hodl for the long run as this one will be worth a few dollars if not more, it just needs time like the rest of the alts.   

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
dartanian23

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:04:59 AM

What gladius really needs is another exchange to up the volume Even if we launch in august...kucoin is a bad english chinese platform that many traders evade I hope they can pay for binance or at least a proper exchange

phuongden

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:10:06 AM

The team behind this project is actually solving a very common problem that causes a lot of problems and that is worth GOLD imo.
Like the rest of the alt coins this one can also go further down which can only be a good opportunity to accumulate some more and hodl for the long run as this one will be worth a few dollars if not more, it just needs time like the rest of the alts.
tinyblue

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:35:31 AM

I'm concerned about the negative trust rating in the OP. I checked the trust and it has nothing to do with Gladius, and the person who started this thread has not posted anything Gladius related in many months.

So is the OP not part of the team? If not, the team doesn't have a Bitcointalk presence?

I agree with you that it's not good to see that person having negative trust. Some just post the announcement for others as it seems, but still I would watch out for someone with neutral or positive trust ratings to post an announcement for me.

It's recent though, the trust rating wasn't there a few weeks ago. And it seems that the person got it for advertising his services of running campaigns or something.
Diemhb1994

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:39:52 AM

am looking for update about GLA,but there are no update! why?They need to post there update into bitcointalk for the holder of GLA coin.
guydin

Activity: 686
Merit: 103

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:31:40 PM

am looking for update about GLA,but there are no update! why?They need to post there update into bitcointalk for the holder of GLA coin.

you can find out about updates in there telegram chat or twitter account. i do not think they visit btt, they focus on their work.

borgx

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:36:03 AM

Im concerned price keeps tanking. Wouldnt it make sense for holders to hold with august so closs? Is it possible the team is selling the tokens that we buy?
datguyian

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:59:36 AM

It's recent though, the trust rating wasn't there a few weeks ago. And it seems that the person got it for advertising his services of running campaigns or something.

It's evident then that that person broke some rule and I wonder why would that happen if you know that you also have some responsibility towards projects you are posting announcements for?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
miha

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:40:30 AM

Im concerned price keeps tanking. Wouldnt it make sense for holders to hold with august so closs? Is it possible the team is selling the tokens that we buy?

than sell it. if you think that devs are selling, sell what you got. or do ot aske stupid questions.
publiccoin57

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:52:39 PM

Dev updates are a good read, Gladius 1 year birthday but mostly silence in this room. Main work is going on in the beta telegram channel Smiley
tinyblue

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:49:57 AM

It's evident then that that person broke some rule and I wonder why would that happen if you know that you also have some responsibility towards projects you are posting announcements for?

Hopefully the Gladius team will run their own ANN thread when things pick up. Having a negative trust rating is not good for potential investors to see, especially for an OP that hasn't commented anything in this thread in months (or maybe even ever).
redwine49

Activity: 1022
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:02:48 PM

Hopefully the Gladius team will run their own ANN thread when things pick up. Having a negative trust rating is not good for potential investors to see, especially for an OP that hasn't commented anything in this thread in months (or maybe even ever).
i agree with you. it seem the team left the community behind.
on their telegram channel there is not much to discuss. only some few people are asking question without answer
NgocYenKaraok

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:46:53 AM

Any of you guys use IDEX exchange for trading? Pretty easy to use and had a whole bunch of tokens to trade.
Adya

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:39:14 PM

Any of you guys use IDEX exchange for trading? Pretty easy to use and had a whole bunch of tokens to trade.

"trading" is to loud word for this token at this moment. price is falling. it seems like everybody only selling to guys who made orders i low levels.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
redwine49

Activity: 1022
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:19:26 PM

yeah, I often use Idex for trading rather than centralized exchange.

"trading" is to loud word for this token at this moment. price is falling. it seems like everybody only selling to guys who made orders i low levels.
i have no idea why people keep selling their GLA token. from above 8k satoshi and now 2k satoshi. what a big loss Sad
datguyian

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:48:11 PM

Some people check for this and if they see it they think that there is something going on and rather go to the next one as there are enough projects to choose from.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

(
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
luzakos_yex

Activity: 128

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:50:21 AM
Last edit: August 07, 2018, 12:11:38 PM by luzakos_yex

i have no idea why people keep selling their GLA token. from above 8k satoshi and now 2k satoshi. what a big loss Sad

Soon it will be much lower, as I said its BEAR market, almost everything will get lower.

Within days ETH will go below 400$ and pull down all erc tokens, same story can happen @ BTC if price will break 6000$  

----

From the start I support Gladius project but I wrote here plenty of times that price is going down(temporary), be patient its seems that Gla project will be huge Smiley
guydin

Activity: 686
Merit: 103

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:40:29 PM

Soon it will be much lower, as I said its BEAR market, almost everything will get lower.

Within days ETH will go below 400$ and pull down all erc tokens, same story can happen @ BTC if price will break 6000$  

----

From the start I support Gladius project but I wrote here plenty of times that price is going down(temporary), be patient its seems that Gla project will be huge Smiley

i do not thik so. btc on the deep. bounty huters now selling, because bear is to long and in the end of summer we all need money.

Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: