Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:58:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Vs Ethereum  (Read 3636 times)
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 06:18:09 AM

If you compare the two main cryptocurrency, namely Bitcoin and Ethereum, which one has the most promising future?
In terms of evolution, Bitcoin reached a maximum of roughly 4800$, whereas Ethereum reached roughly 394$: in other words, it is a potential increase of 33 % for Ethereum, but only 24% for Bitcoin.
bitcoin is the gold and maybe ethereum is the silver only if there will be no more better smart contract to be release in the future

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2366
Merit: 342

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:45:02 AM

If you will ask me, i will have a vote for ethereum because ethereum has a good system and blockchain and that is to give people a chance to make their own token using the ethereum blockchain which is awesome because if you have an idea and you don't want to spend a lot of money to just creating coin by itself then you can use ethereum to help you to make your own token in a wise way.
Mayapurnamasariazhari

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:52:36 AM

If I select ethereun more personal than bitcoin gan. because this akhir2 I see lots of changes in the ethereun and ethereun will most likely peaked like bitcoin appears to gan.
h55

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:00:29 AM

I am sure that ETH is better than BTC. with low free price, many other related tokens and ...
metenjean

Activity: 854
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:06:29 AM

If talking about bitcoin with ethereum is a bit excessive.
The phenomenal rise in phenomenal prices a few weeks ago sparked speculation about the change of ethereum coins that became bitcoin killers.
There are several predictions that will emerge that are expressed by some of the leading figures in the criptocurrensy industry that ethereum will face scalability issues similar to bitcoin.
Bitcoin and Ethereum are receiving huge market support. Ethereum, which was born later than bitcoin, is still very popular because it has advanced technology, many practical applications are widely used. I think in the future the competition of bitcoin and Ethereum will be extremely fierce. I believe that competition will bring the cryptocurrency market up very strongly.
It will be a fierce competition but i think ethereum will never exceed bitcoin in term of price, as we all know bitcoin has lower supply than ethereum and bitcoin as a pioneer in cryptocurrency market has gone a long way, not to mention lots of hardforks. However ethereum still got a big room for growth and i think most newcomers tend to buy ethereum for their transactions rather than using bitcoin nowadays  Grin Grin
dess07

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:37:02 AM

In comparison of Bitcoin to Ethereum,I think Bitcoin has already made a good impression in the market.On the hand, Ethereum is considered is the most potential cryptocurrency for the future.
minh7897

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:41:01 AM

Bitcoins are built with locks and firmity for secure functions. Unlike erethreum that are built with the framework of bitcoins but with simplicity that is why it has a broader base that can build a bigger market. i haven't tried anything yet. school activities keep me away from this forum but i always keep myself updated in the news.
Zirch

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:44:03 AM

Hi , Buddies

In My opinion

Both of them is good to invest..

it depends your purpose , if you looking forward high profit sooner with cheap price you can take eth.

If your purpose to make great invest in the future , i think bitcoin is a great deals..
newgeneration16

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:55:44 AM

If you compare the two main cryptocurrency, namely Bitcoin and Ethereum, which one has the most promising future?
In terms of evolution, Bitcoin reached a maximum of roughly 4800$, whereas Ethereum reached roughly 394$: in other words, it is a potential increase of 33 % for Ethereum, but only 24% for Bitcoin.
In my opinon, Ethereum is more potential than BTC because they are open creating infrastructure, stable and have great technology. I believe in ETH future than BTC which is too high price now.
SlickTight

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:27:05 AM

My opinion both is good for investing, we see that ethereum is more potential now than bitcoin because of its value plus its popularity. But one thing for me, no one can surpass bitcoin why? Popularity, value, investors, high profit? Yes, and yes and that is the answer.
Potatohead

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:22:55 AM

Bitcoin is difficult to beat because of the fact that it is widely known and it has many advertisements. Therefore, bitcoin's status is really secure and good. On the other hand, ethereum is also usable because most of the campaign participants use ethereum when trading and in transactions. This is why it would be difficult to beat bitcoin.
BTCerm

Activity: 79

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:30:21 AM

Ethereum is an advancement based on the principle of blockchain that supports bitcoin but with a purpose that does not compete with Bitcoin. However, the popularity and rising market capitalization of Ether brings it in competition with all cryptocurrencies, especially from the trading perspective. Currently, the market cap of Ether (ETH) is more than Ripple and Litecoin although it’s far behind Bitcoin (BTC). On the whole, Bitcoin and Ethereum are different versions using the blockchain technology, and are set to establish themselves, driven by different intentions.
bitcoinskyrocket09

Activity: 239

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:46:35 AM

i think bitcoin is the best but dont underestimate eth because i think a few years this will be similar to bitcoin,i can predict it because see the price of eth now and the exchange matters it going so wide and a little more i think its will be similar in bitcoin
Bitcoin are most popular and in-demand than ethereum. Bitcoin have much higher value compare to anyone in crypto currencies although ethereum is the second in their value. Bitcoin is much superior to any other crypto currencies in digital world. And it's much more popular because bitcoin is one of the first digital crypto currencies that been release in the industry and more people now are trying and investing in bitcoin rather than ethereum or other digital crypto currencies.
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 11:53:58 AM

I would go to the bitcoin despite the price of it you would by more and investing through bitcoin you can sure that you have a great future ahead of you , and to eth ,ethereum is second to the bitcoin and still proud because on this two crypto currency I'm still investing here though and waiting. So my opinion is both , both are the same despite the price or the value of this to , still a good and better way to invest your money.
princehandsome

Activity: 731
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:24:23 PM

Ethereum and Bitcoin it is two cryptocurrency who very promising on to date because two this coin have a very good future. about the price bitcoin indeed more hight compared with ethereum but two this coin have advantages and disadvantages of each. I personally loves both these coins because this coin very promising and have a the future.
codered000

Activity: 120
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:26:26 PM

Bitcoin's been ahead of ethereum in terms of price and time, and bitcoin already experienced many hardforks. Because of that, ethereum is left behind by bitcoin and it can never catch up to bitcoin. Maybe ethereum can reach the point where bitcoin is right now but when that time comes, bitcoin would be far more ahead of ethereum. Nevertheless, ethereum is still a good crypto and shows great potential for improvement.
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:29:05 PM

There is no need to compare the two top coins. Where bitcoin ia the number one and the ethereum is the number 2. I don't think they must be compared. If you invest in bitcpin you will earn. Same as when you invest in ethereum, as both has increased every year.
Mason.989

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:30:17 PM

It is obvious that bitcoin would never fall because of the huge community behind it and the rate of increase in users.But know one know what future is holding , ETH is a great project which is also gaining value , it has a good potential to come up. Just like foreign currency dollar, is the standard but some currency surpassed its value like Euro, Pound and Dinar but dollar is everywhere. For innovations and flexibility ethereum is the best
ClarksonI

Activity: 79

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:32:10 PM

the ethereum do exactly what bitcoin offers but better, and most importantly it is useful for ICO
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:36:11 PM

Bitcoin is still the king for me and i will choose bitcoin over the other cryptocurrencies even that is ethereum or what. Bitcoin will have a huge run for this year, for sure because the whales are just manipulating the market and because of the bots that is executed, it helps the whales to take control of the market but after a few months, Ethereum will still not have a chance to win compare to bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: