Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:35:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔵🔵 OYSTER 🔵🔵 Anonymous Storage Generates Revenue for Websites  (Read 73332 times)
mvillar

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:00:39 PM

I'm not buying any more PRL because it accounts for ~75% of my portfolio, but at this price is a real steal and a great opportunity to have a huge profit this year.

Get the best airdrops at https://t.me/only_the_best_airdrops
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
remol

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 12:10:12 AM

Testnet A coming guys, let's see if the overall market allow this beautiful coin to grow up again! Hope to see PRL back to the 3-5$ range soon!

cr1pto

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:15:51 AM

The new website is a shit hole. Like just the top of it, it looks so boring. Also they should rather focus less on advertising but on the idea/concept itself.

Their product can be so much more than just that. And thats what people want to invest in. In a vision, a dream. Stop destroying peoples invest with this shitty website and take it off the net today. Also Oyster has been crashing ever since the website (before the whole market crash).

I really thought this is a great team at Oyster and they will build something great. Adapt old ideas and find ways that work. Like the few superstars. But this website makes me doubt them a lot. What good company would put such a shit site up ? People dont want another "we fix advertising" scam company they want a VISION for new ways to live our lifes in the future. The old website conveyed that.

The Oyster product might be used for much bigger things than just fixing advertising. Who even cares to fix advertising when two thirds of the world use adblockers? Its like Oyster had the whole world open to take and they rather focused on their toilet. END THIS MADNESS NOW.

Are you drunk?

Probably yes Cheesy
CryptoGorilla

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 06:23:25 AM

Nice to see that the coins with TRUE potential are bouncing back up.

PRL will remain the better part of my portfolio.

I can't wait for April & May  Grin.

Join the Oyster Revolution!
Oyster enables anonymous file storage and traffic monetization.
Enjel

Activity: 70
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:10:09 PM

Nice to see that the coins with TRUE potential are bouncing back up.

PRL will remain the better part of my portfolio.

I can't wait for April & May  Grin.

A good testnet = $3 - $5.

Working product = maybe $10, easily top 50 at least.

Using crypto to pay for college.
Chrmel612

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:38:10 PM

The whole cryptomarket is recovering now after the panic dump. Remember, when BTC is down, almost all alts are also down. That's called the domino effect. Now it's up and almost double the price since yesterday. It's really great that the crash didn't last for long. In addition to that, Top 3 currency are up now. Page 1 in coinmarketcap are all green. Be confident enough to hold PRL tokens. Remember, for every pump and for every dump, there's always a correction.

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
AzrailBogov

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:40:14 PM

Price crash is due to korean's panic selling their BTC and ETH. And that highly affects the whole market of crypto. Now we're on the brink of recovery. Once it hits high again. Anyway, have you seen the trading volumes in BTC now? Bitfinex now holds the large sum of volume of trades for BTC/USD pair. Guess there would be some that's going to bought it back.
Yesterday's course I was very upset, today the picture looks more attractive! Apparently, everything starts to improve
AzrailBogov

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:42:44 PM

Testnet A coming guys, let's see if the overall market allow this beautiful coin to grow up again! Hope to see PRL back to the 3-5$ range soon!
And even better, we will feel, if in the near future the price of this coin will exceed $ 5! I will be happy to forward this figure
cr1pto

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:32:42 PM

Price crash is due to korean's panic selling their BTC and ETH. And that highly affects the whole market of crypto. Now we're on the brink of recovery. Once it hits high again. Anyway, have you seen the trading volumes in BTC now? Bitfinex now holds the large sum of volume of trades for BTC/USD pair. Guess there would be some that's going to bought it back.
Yesterday's course I was very upset, today the picture looks more attractive! Apparently, everything starts to improve

Just upsetting? Cheesy
But yeah, it was hard to watch when your portfolio went down for 45% from the max
LoveCrypto30

Activity: 80

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:40:56 PM

Just upsetting? Cheesy
But yeah, it was hard to watch when your portfolio went down for 45% from the max
\

Pfff, tell me about it. This is something nice do... https://walletinvestor.com/forecast/oyster-pearl-prediction
Chrmel612

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:50:52 PM

Just upsetting? Cheesy
\

Pfff, tell me about it. This is something nice do... https://walletinvestor.com/forecast/oyster-pearl-prediction
LMAO that website again. There are so many unrealistic predictions listed on that website. Anyone can do their own prediction there and people still believe it would reach that level. It's overvalued for 1 year forecast. At the very least, let's be realistic with the $5-6 dollar range.

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
erv

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:51:03 PM

Just upsetting? Cheesy
\

LMAO that website again. There are so many unrealistic predictions listed on that website. Anyone can do their own prediction there and people still believe it would reach that level. It's overvalued for 1 year forecast. At the very least, let's be realistic with the $5-6 dollar range.

indeed that site predictions are... meh

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
lyenolantin

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:28:43 PM

CND looks incredibly similar to us though... New coin, on the second page of CMC, recently went on a huge run, then took a hard correction... followed by a market crash = super correction
CryptoGorilla

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 07:05:46 AM

Just upsetting? Cheesy
\

I don't want to listen to a website that has more ads than words... Maybe they are an advertisement of what the whole internet will look like without Oyster Pearl in the future?  Cheesy. But I consider PRL as one of the best decisions I ever made  Smiley.

Join the Oyster Revolution!
Oyster enables anonymous file storage and traffic monetization.
LoveCrypto30

Activity: 80

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:34:14 AM

Just upsetting? Cheesy
\

I don't want to listen to a website that has more ads than words... Maybe they are an advertisement of what the whole internet will look like without Oyster Pearl in the future?  Cheesy. But I consider PRL as one of the best decisions I ever made  Smiley.

I consider it also as one of my best investments. I'm very excited about test-net end of this month.. Cheesy
TheReverend

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:30:13 PM

congratulations to the token holder. this token is far from my expectations
until it can rise very drastically
Chrmel612

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:55:15 PM

Just upsetting? Cheesy
\

The ads on that website are so annoying. I would better be using tradingview instead of that website. I don't know why i've seen so many link with that website here. It's just a nuisance.

bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:18:23 PM

Potentially it will go the moon this platform is looking promising project of the year and the community is also looking very supportive. I also think this will be very great decision to keep hodl until it will reach to 3 figures.
nikolaf7

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:50:35 PM

Potentially it will go the moon this platform is looking promising project of the year and the community is also looking very supportive. I also think this will be very great decision to keep hodl until it will reach to 3 figures.
You think it can touch 10$bil market cap? It`s been good to me few days a go, thou
September11

Activity: 135

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:26:03 PM

You think it can touch 10$bil market cap? It`s been good to me few days a go, thou

I would start being happy with a 200-300 Million $ capitalisation for a start. To the tens of billions or trillions we will give it a thought later Smiley

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: