Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:47:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 187 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔵🔵 OYSTER 🔵🔵 Anonymous Storage Generates Revenue for Websites  (Read 73332 times)
enixon291077

Activity: 316
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 12:09:31 PM

Yes it will be listed on KuCoin, I saw from their website  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoGorilla

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 12:35:02 PM

Yes it will be listed on KuCoin, I saw from their website  Wink

Yes!

Good news for Kucoin but also for PRL  Grin Grin Grin

Join the Oyster Revolution!
Oyster enables anonymous file storage and traffic monetization.
heyxer

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:40:08 PM

wow this project really got much attention last days, and its totally deserved the deeper you dig the more you see the potential in this. Concrats so far.
jayasin

Activity: 105

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:34:52 PM

Bought 5000 PRL when it was 0.00001eth. Smiley
Hope to hold long
Qrivium

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:04:25 PM

Okay, I just started looking into this project and find it interesting. 

I have a background in media and well aware of the problems Bruno is hoping to address here.  I have some questions

1) Most people are not tech savvy and cyber hacks and news of such hacks will only gain more media attention.  I think many consumers when asked to lease some CPU will be very nervous to do so.  Many will think it makes their data vulnerable.   Curious as to how the project will address this issue?

2). If consumers allow sites to use their CPU and then the consumers device gets hacked they will automatically think PRL is the cause.     Even if the cause of the hack is unrelated to PRL, it is not a big stretch to think the consumer will think PRL is to blame.  This will cause bad publicity and the legal ramifications for the content site involved could be enough to scare users and content providers away.  Does PRL address this concern?

3). What system does PRl have in place to sign up content providers?   

4). What stops others offering similar service to PRL.  In other words how high are the barriers to entry?

5). What happens to PRL if IOTA runs into technical roadblocks?

Thanks everyone.  Very interesting project. SmileySmiley
CryptoGorilla

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 05:05:17 PM

Amazing that PRL got listed on Kucoin!

That doesn't stop us from getting into other exchanges though.

Let's spread the word & spread the votes: just 2 clicks to help:

https://feedback.altcoinexchange.com/suggestions/2629/oyster-pearl-prl

The world is your Oyster  Wink

rezius

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:12:54 PM

KuCoin is better than Altcoin.io... maybe they should try for Bittrex in a few months. The granddaddy of exchanges.
Qrivium

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:29:38 PM

I have a background in media and well aware of the problems Bruno is hoping to address here.  I have some questions

1) Most people are not tech savvy and cyber hacks and news of such hacks will only gain more media attention.  I think many consumers when asked to lease some CPU will be very nervous to do so.  Many will think it makes their data vulnerable.   Curious as to how the project will address this issue?

2). If consumers allow sites to use their CPU and then the consumers device gets hacked they will automatically think PRL is the cause.     Even if the cause of the hack is unrelated to PRL, it is not a big stretch to think the consumer will think PRL is to blame.  This will cause bad publicity and the legal ramifications for the content site involved could be enough to scare users and content providers away.  Does PRL address this concern?

4). What stops others offering similar service to PRL.  In other words how high are the barriers to entry?

love some feedback on my questions or is the point of this coin just to pump it regardless.  cheers Cool
CryptoGorilla

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 05:38:43 PM

love some feedback on my questions or is the point of this coin just to pump it regardless.  cheers Cool

I am most certain that the lead DEV, Bruno, can answer your questions. He is active on bitcointalk if you scroll through these pages but he answers lightningfast in the telegramgroyp - https://t.me/oysterprotocol

rezius

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:39:06 PM

I have a background in media and well aware of the problems Bruno is hoping to address here.  I have some questions

1) Most people are not tech savvy and cyber hacks and news of such hacks will only gain more media attention.  I think many consumers when asked to lease some CPU will be very nervous to do so.  Many will think it makes their data vulnerable.   Curious as to how the project will address this issue?

2). If consumers allow sites to use their CPU and then the consumers device gets hacked they will automatically think PRL is the cause.     Even if the cause of the hack is unrelated to PRL, it is not a big stretch to think the consumer will think PRL is to blame.  This will cause bad publicity and the legal ramifications for the content site involved could be enough to scare users and content providers away.  Does PRL address this concern?

4). What stops others offering similar service to PRL.  In other words how high are the barriers to entry?

Thanks everyone.  Very interesting project. Smiley.  Smiley

love some feedback on my questions or is the point of this coin just to pump it regardless.  cheers Cool

You've barely given Bruno any time to reply so far. Plus a lot of questions are being very nitpicky. It's an innovative idea that of course has it's risks but I feel like your over exaggerating them a bit.

I think Oyster will assure peoples data is safe and ease their mind on that issue. The idea is kind of scary at first but when you actually read the white paper several times over, it shouldn't be an issue at all. As for your second question, I don't think that would be the case at all.

Bruno will have to address your other questions. You have a much better chance of getting ahold of him in the Telegram channel. He pops up in here sometimes but he's very active on Telegram.
CryptoGorilla

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 05:57:11 PM

KuCoin is better than Altcoin.io... maybe they should try for Bittrex in a few months. The granddaddy of exchanges.

Bittrex is overrated, there are bigger & better exchanges around.

Also, PRL is listed at Ether Delta & Kucoin.

At the moment Kucoin has a trading volume of almost 17 million dollars, while Ether Delta has a somewhat smaller trading volume of 13,5 million dollars.

The trading volume more than doubled!

That's why any other new exchange would be a nice addition.

An exchange of 17 million dollars trading volume is still a tiny shrimp in comparison to the 'big boys' like Binance (almost 4000 million dollars), Bittrex (about 4500 million dollars) or Okex ( about 2000 million dollars).

rezius

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:17:16 PM

Bittrex is overrated, there are bigger & better exchanges around.

Also, PRL is listed at Ether Delta & Kucoin.

At the moment Kucoin has a trading volume of almost 17 million dollars, while Ether Delta has a somewhat smaller trading volume of 13,5 million dollars.

The trading volume more than doubled!

That's why any other new exchange would be a nice addition.

An exchange of 17 million dollars trading volume is still a tiny shrimp in comparison to the 'big boys' like Binance (almost 4000 million dollars), Bittrex (about 4500 million dollars) or Okex ( about 2000 million dollars).

The volume on Bittrex is crazy though. To get 100x it probably needs to be on there at some point.
Chrmel612

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:39:58 PM

Oyster Pearl listed on KUCOIN guys! Get in while it's still cheap! Dev is doing a great job, this coin just lack a little of marketing and it can be really huge!!

Proof
https://twitter.com/kucoincom/status/943447760526761985

Wow! This one's a good news. I'm glad i bought earlier this week. I hope it'll pump more . I'm looking at 5x - 10x return on this this. Now the value of what i bought is 3x! I Never expected that to happen.

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
CryptoGorilla

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 07:52:26 PM

Oyster Pearl listed on KUCOIN guys! Get in while it's still cheap! Dev is doing a great job, this coin just lack a little of marketing and it can be really huge!!

Proof

Wow! This one's a good news. I'm glad i bought earlier this week. I hope it'll pump more . I'm looking at 5x - 10x return on this this. Now the value of what i bought is 3x! I Never expected that to happen.

Only 2 million dollar marketcap and a lot of people don't even know about PRL... They will know in January, that's a fact!

where to buy: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/oyster-pearl/#markets

rezius

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:53:10 PM

Proof

Don't set youe goals so low.
Chrmel612

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:58:04 PM

Proof

I'm a less risk taker and that kind of return is high for the value i put in on Oyster(Like literally $2k worth of oysters) So having it 10 folds is so rewarding on my part. It can cover my losses on some of my earlier investment when all alts are all red.

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
infested999

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:44:04 PM

Hey guys, how long did it took before you guys got your prl in myetherwallet?

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
      ▄███▄    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄███▄
      █████     ▄██▄ ▄██▄     █████
       ▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀
 ▄███▄     ▀██▀           ▀██▀     ▄███▄
 █████ ▄██▄                   ▄██▄ █████
  ▀▀▀  ▀██▀                   ▀██▀  ▀▀▀
                       ▄█
▄███▄ ▄██▄            ███ ███  ▄██▄ ▄███▄
█████ ▀██▀  ████      █████    ▀██▀ █████
 ▀▀▀         ▀███▄    ████           ▀▀▀
       ▄██▄    ████   ███     ▄██▄
 ▄███▄ ▀██▀     ▀███  ███     ▀██▀ ▄███▄
 █████            ███▄██           █████
  ▀▀▀              ▀████            ▀▀▀
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
Qrivium

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:51:33 PM

I have a background in media and well aware of the problems Bruno is hoping to address here.  I have some questions

1) Most people are not tech savvy and cyber hacks and news of such hacks will only gain more media attention.  I think many consumers when asked to lease some CPU will be very nervous to do so.  Many will think it makes their data vulnerable.   Curious as to how the project will address this issue?

2). If consumers allow sites to use their CPU and then the consumers device gets hacked they will automatically think PRL is the cause.     Even if the cause of the hack is unrelated to PRL, it is not a big stretch to think the consumer will think PRL is to blame.  This will cause bad publicity and the legal ramifications for the content site involved could be enough to scare users and content providers away.  Does PRL address this concern?

4). What stops others offering similar service to PRL.  In other words how high are the barriers to entry?

Thanks everyone.  Very interesting project. Smiley.  Smiley

love some feedback on my questions or is the point of this coin just to pump it regardless.  cheers Cool

You've barely given Bruno any time to reply so far. Plus a lot of questions are being very nitpicky. It's an innovative idea that of course has it's risks but I feel like your over exaggerating them a bit.

I think Oyster will assure peoples data is safe and ease their mind on that issue. The idea is kind of scary at first but when you actually read the white paper several times over, it shouldn't be an issue at all. As for your second question, I don't think that would be the case at all.

Bruno will have to address your other questions. You have a much better chance of getting ahold of him in the Telegram channel. He pops up in here sometimes but he's very active on Telegram.

Just to clear up the confusion.  I was not expecting Bruno to answer.  the questions were directed at anyone  investing or thinking of investing  in PRL.  We are all here to learn and understand.  cheers Roll Eyes Smiley
wojteks102

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:32:01 PM

Oyster on Kucoin exchange yeah!!! Really really good news, I don't like Etherdelta.

Just wanted to ask if the dev funds are going to be for further development and to move Oyster for new bigger exchanges.

moongoat_

Activity: 42
Merit: 5

sockpuppet of wosch76

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:10:04 PM

Proof

agree
this gem could go 100x. when you sell, don't sell all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 187 »
  Print  

Jump to: