Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:18:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 [197] 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀  (Read 74307 times)
djuro74556

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:00:37 PM

My guess is that core team is probably together in the headquarters,working closely together,while other who are not that much involved are working remote.

I might be wrong though Tongue

Doesn't have to be that way necessarily, but probably all decision makers are in the HQ.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sebulba

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:14:58 PM

My guess is that core team is probably together in the headquarters,working closely together,while other who are not that much involved are working remote.

there are some pictures and videos from the team that would suggest that, but I doubt that the whole team is working from one location, there is no need to.

decentralized like the blockchain as it should be.
JCBAHY

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 02:57:27 PM

We haven't seen any new videos from the team recently. I know they are hard at work but I hope they make some new video content.

They are probably busy doing other stuff atm.

We will be producing more video content soon. We have currently recruited some new team members, so we are bringing them up to speed first before we can start doing more video content.

~ Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens

Great Smiley waiting for new videos and congrats on the new members.

Those are lucky guys Smiley

Yeah, working in Triforce must be good Smiley

They were looking for employee here recently, month or two ago i think,so everyone had chance to join TriForce team Smiley

Wow thats great...any link available?

It happened month or two ago,if you go back you will find somewhere in the thread.

By the way,how big is your team now?

We currently have 4 main people in our main office, with one more person joining us with a month or so. We also have groups of people that work remotely from all over the globe.

We are looking to expand further, but its not something that can happen over night. We need to bring people on slowly to ensure we can bring them up to speed and ensure that they can do what is expected of them before introducing someone else. We would rather do things slightly slower, but ensure that we bring on the best of the best. No point in rushing and just having problem after problem.

So you have groups of people in remote offices?

Yes. We are looking at expanding our in-house team however.

JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 03:07:25 PM

We haven't seen any new videos from the team recently. I know they are hard at work but I hope they make some new video content.

We will be producing more video content soon. We have currently recruited some new team members, so we are bringing them up to speed first before we can start doing more video content.

They were looking for employee here recently, month or two ago i think,so everyone had chance to join TriForce team Smiley

It happened month or two ago,if you go back you will find somewhere in the thread.

We currently have 4 main people in our main office, with one more person joining us with a month or so. We also have groups of people that work remotely from all over the globe.

We are looking to expand further, but its not something that can happen over night. We need to bring people on slowly to ensure we can bring them up to speed and ensure that they can do what is expected of them before introducing someone else. We would rather do things slightly slower, but ensure that we bring on the best of the best. No point in rushing and just having problem after problem.

So you have groups of people in remote offices?

I'm also interested in which parts of the world they are Smiley

They work all over. We have people here in Europe, some in India and other parts of the world.

JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 03:09:32 PM

How many people overall, with those that work remotely?

Its hard to say as we have some partners that have people who work for them. So its on a need by need basis.

JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 03:12:55 PM

Do you have any difficulties in communication with remote offices?

Yes, there are some. Language barriers can be an issue from time to time, but I would say the main issue is the time difference. So our partners in India for example are normally awake while we are sleeping, if they have an questions or we need something changing, sometimes it take around 24-48 hours just to get a response acted upon.

But that is the reason why we want to expand our in-house team. It will allow us further control of what is produced, when and how. It will also relieve us of some language barriers and time zone frustrations.

JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 03:15:19 PM

Yes our core team is very close. Our remote works, normally work on a need to know basis. This ensures that they don't reveal any of our company secrets to others and that we keep our core ideas and innovation within the business.

JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 03:16:50 PM

Regarding your wallet,is it going to support just FORCE,or all other erc20 tokens as well?

Our wallet is designed to only hold FORCE.

TheRedKing

Activity: 266
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:08:04 PM

Yes our core team is very close. Our remote works, normally work on a need to know basis. This ensures that they don't reveal any of our company secrets to others and that we keep our core ideas and innovation within the business.

Smart move. The only thing that makes a difference between succeeding or failing is if you can beat your competition.
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:32:00 PM

Thats great to hear,as i like to see core team working together.And not just for the sake of easier communication.And good thing not to reveal too much to remote team,if not absolutely needed.I guess they all have to sign NDA,right?
cmdr1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:26:52 PM

Yes, there are some. Language barriers can be an issue from time to time, but I would say the main issue is the time difference. So our partners in India for example are normally awake while we are sleeping, if they have an questions or we need something changing, sometimes it take around 24-48 hours just to get a response acted upon.

But that is the reason why we want to expand our in-house team. It will allow us further control of what is produced, when and how. It will also relieve us of some language barriers and time zone frustrations.

Yes time difference is sometimes quite awful. How come you selected partners with such a time difference?
Tyrant76

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:31:58 PM

Smart move. The only thing that makes a difference between succeeding or failing is if you can beat your competition.
Yeah that's why you limit the information that goes out so competition doesn't steal your ideas
Calvireish

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:34:06 AM

Yes time difference is sometimes quite awful. How come you selected partners with such a time difference?

I guess they went with people that  fits the best, no matter the time zone.
descuri

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:21:03 AM

Yeah that's why you limit the information that goes out so competition doesn't steal your ideas

Agreed. But even if they steal your ideas they can still have a bad project and so even a good idea in bad hands can turn out disastrous.
constructive_criticism

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:23:26 AM

That is normal in the modern IT landscape. You can find quality people all around the world so why be restricted by looking for just the ones that are in your area or are willing to relocate to that area.
Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:06:49 AM

But as you can see,timezone can be issue.But since they are not core team members i guess it doesnt matter that much .It would be a problem though if head of marketing or any other lead position  is in completely different time zone.
UncleT

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:48:04 AM

But as you can see,timezone can be issue.But since they are not core team members i guess it doesnt matter that much .It would be a problem though if head of marketing or any other lead position  is in completely different time zone.

You can still work around that. If everybody's doing their part there shouldn't be a problem with any team member being in a different place.
JCBAHY

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 09:56:20 AM

Thats great to hear,as i like to see core team working together.And not just for the sake of easier communication.And good thing not to reveal too much to remote team,if not absolutely needed.I guess they all have to sign NDA,right?

Yes everyone and anyone that is working closely with us, must sign an NDA. Its just a little something to help us protect ourselves and the company.

snowcommander

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:56:48 PM

Yes everyone and anyone that is working closely with us, must sign an NDA. Its just a little something to help us protect ourselves and the company.

I would always advise signing NDAs in any venture. It's just practical.
Lognak

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:32:12 PM

You can still work around that. If everybody's doing their part there shouldn't be a problem with any team member being in a different place.

In my experience companies often hire contractors with a huge time differencr because there is also a huge salary difference. So for the cheper price they are having to put up with the problems it can cause. But that's their decision.
Pages: « 1 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 [197] 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 »
  Print  

Jump to: