Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:09:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ann] [OTN] Open Trading Network | OTN Token | Uniting the crypto world  (Read 72071 times)
OpenTN (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

OPEN TRADING NETWORK - UNITING THE CRYPTO WORLD

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 11:28:24 AM

THE LATEST OTN UPDATES

• OTN has soared 47.88% over the last 24 hours and is now trading at $20.49 (CoinMarketCap);
  • The trading volume of OTN has reached $8,020,960 in the past 24 hours;
  • The first week of reduced OTN token emissions gave away 150,000 OTNs to 29,563 traders.
  • The total number of token-holders is now 82,068!

The OTN token is now listed on YoBit.net. For the full list of trading options, please check the post above  Wink

What do you guys think about the ongoing OTN token price rally? Are you mining, trading or holding on to your tokens?

OPEN TRADING NETWORK (OTN) - UNITING THE CRYPTO WORLD
▬▬▬▬▬ Follow our updates ▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hamsam03

Activity: 67

People First Profit will Follow.

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:55:22 PM

Hi Good evening everyone! the first time i saw the OTN is last Friday. and yesterday i'm amaze to the rising of OTN at coinsmarketcap and also at cyprtopia and now is around $20 my goodness .. and now is im looking for someone who guides me here ... how to start? how to mine? and wallet address? ..v^_^v because i dont Have enough knowlegde about cyrpto hope you understanding ... v^_^v from Philipines

OpenTN (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 01:09:36 PM

Hi Good evening everyone! the first time i saw the OTN is last Friday. and yesterday i'm amaze to the rising of OTN at coinsmarketcap and also at cyprtopia and now is around $20 my goodness .. and now is im looking for someone who guides me here ... how to start? how to mine? and wallet address? ..v^_^v because i dont Have enough knowlegde about cyrpto hope you understanding ... v^_^v from Philipines

If you’d like to start mining, the first thing to do is to register an account with IQ Option.

Then check out these helpful illustrated guides:
How to mine OTN tokens
How to withdraw OTN tokens to your Ethereum wallet
How to sell OTN on Livecoin.net
OTN Arbitrage Strategy: Buy Low, Sell High

If you still have questions after reading those, please message us.

syurek

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:24:55 PM

I own a livecoin.com wallet. do i get the rewards ?
OpenTN (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 01:47:12 PM

I own a livecoin.com wallet. do i get the rewards ?

I assume you mean the free reward tokens for wallet users? Then no. Only the OTN Wallet users will get the reward. But the OTN Wallet has not launched yet.

Hamsam03

Activity: 67

People First Profit will Follow.

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:55:42 PM

If you’d like to start mining, the first thing to do is to register an account with IQ Option.

Then check out these helpful illustrated guides:
How to mine OTN tokens
How to withdraw OTN tokens to your Ethereum wallet
How to sell OTN on Livecoin.net
OTN Arbitrage Strategy: Buy Low, Sell High

If you still have questions after reading those, please message us.

Thanks a lot Chief i appreciate it very much. Now is im reading there whitepapers and little by little knowing about that.

btw50

Activity: 91

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:59:43 PM

i think you should start all the excitement as soon as this month. every 15th of the month

but you have to slow down the emissions, make it rare more value.

do it frequently, every month. yeah, bring it on all the excitement right now.
ehalvers

Activity: 513
Merit: 500

Crypto ehalvers

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:13:41 PM

i think you should start all the excitement as soon as this month. every 15th of the month

but you have to slow down the emissions, make it rare more value.

do it frequently, every month. yeah, bring it on all the excitement right now.

the excitement already begun. going to explosive for sure as the more you hold the more reward you get.

█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  
 █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓ 
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓        
            █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
Fishcoin
      ▄█▄
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███████  ██
  ███████████
  ▀█████████▀
    ▀█████▀
      ███
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███▀   ▀███

▄█▄
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███████  ██
  ███████████
  ▀█████████▀
    ▀█████▀
      ███
    ▄█████▄
  ▄█████████▄
  ███▀   ▀███
Decentralized Network
 Tokenized Incentive    
 Interoperable Tools       
jamiedimoncoin

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:48:22 PM

according to my calculations at the end of December you will find it at 130/150 $ so you must buy now, the calculator is based on the quantity issued each week and to the demand / offer.

then 130 $ short.
The project is solid because behind it there is a giant like IQoption with experts of various nature ..... bought today because it soon enters the top ten ........... and do not forget the dividends in January and every three months.

wish you all Roll Eyes
juniorpham

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:40:30 AM

Do your due diligence, this company barely has an online presence and just whispers around the crypto community.

Their subreddit has 28 readers subscribed, Twitter has 369 followers, yet their Facebook has over 80,000 likes.

And IQ Option, their partner site has a super low WOT rating with some worrying comments: https://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/iqoption.com?utm_source=addon&utm_content=warn-viewsc

I also did a WHOIS check on their domain and their registration information is private and obfuscated.

Here's the registration info:

Name:Private Registrant
Organization:Digital Privacy Corporation
Street:3220 Executive Ridge Drive, Suite 101.
C/O OTN.ORG
City:Vista
State:CA
Postal Code:92081
Phone:+1.7604482392
Email:email@digitalprivacy.co
plasmodesmata

Activity: 402
Merit: 109

my Beans can beat your Beans in a fight

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:46:05 AM

This coin has been going to the MOON for the past few days on livecoin...
jamiedimoncoin

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:00:08 AM

Do your due diligence, this company barely has an online presence and just whispers around the crypto community.

Their subreddit has 28 readers subscribed, Twitter has 369 followers, yet their Facebook has over 80,000 likes.

And IQ Option, their partner site has a super low WOT rating with some worrying comments: https://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/iqoption.com?utm_source=addon&utm_content=warn-viewsc

I also did a WHOIS check on their domain and their registration information is private and obfuscated.

Here's the registration info:

Name:Private Registrant
Organization:Digital Privacy Corporation
Street:3220 Executive Ridge Drive, Suite 101.
C/O OTN.ORG
City:Vista
State:CA
Postal Code:92081
Phone:+1.7604482392
Email:email@digitalprivacy.co

Im in Iqoption trader over 2 year.....any information you see and wrong news on google.....it's not real.
OTN organization it's the partner offer OTN coin and not rappresent IQOPTION........and fore more to say OTN start just now offcourse cannot find too much information, but up to anybody what think.......the think it's OTN GO IN FIRST CLASS on crypto..........project are big....price go big, buy now and don't cry if next month see OTN on the first 10 crypto.

My thinking..................
lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:23:31 AM

Well,  everyone has their opinion, but it would be viable to have an ICO for sales of the tokens. Which exchanges will be listed?
jamiedimoncoin

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:59:20 AM

Well,  everyone has their opinion, but it would be viable to have an ICO for sales of the tokens. Which exchanges will be listed?

The first exchange is Livecoin.......but in the next week get in more exchange.............need time to be listed because some exchange want more vlome before listed, just wait and see Otn not fly to moon go direct to Mars
mannanj

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:07:56 AM

A few questions!

1) You said in January 1st, 2018 we can generate OTN by holding OTN in the OTN wallet. What is the rate of generation? And will OTN wallet signup be open to US citizens?

2) You said "You can use your OTN token on IQ Option platform when trading to pay for your trades’ commissions or add your tokens to your OTN Wallet and sell them on the exchange. Another option is to convert your OTN tokens in OTN coins and put them on the Open Trading Network (OTN system) to pay for transactions on the network and enjoy a scheme of commission revenue from the network transactions". I am really interested in this option of converting OTN tokens to OTN coins, but I am a US citizen and signup on the IQtrading platform is closed for me. Will I be able to pay for transactions on the network and convert OTN token to OTN coin to earn commission revenue?

Thanks!
szzc895l

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:18:36 AM

Currency trading across the chain has been encrypted lover's pursuit of long-term goals, and recently several projects are trying to achieve this goal, I hope developers can as soon as possible across the chain transmission, this will greatly convenient for people to use encryption.
mannanj

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:37:30 AM

A few questions!

1) You said in January 1st, 2018 we can generate OTN by holding OTN in the OTN wallet. What is the rate of generation? And will OTN wallet signup be open to US citizens?

2) You said "You can use your OTN token on IQ Option platform when trading to pay for your trades’ commissions or add your tokens to your OTN Wallet and sell them on the exchange. Another option is to convert your OTN tokens in OTN coins and put them on the Open Trading Network (OTN system) to pay for transactions on the network and enjoy a scheme of commission revenue from the network transactions". I am really interested in this option of converting OTN tokens to OTN coins, but I am a US citizen and signup on the IQtrading platform is closed for me. Will I be able to pay for transactions on the network and convert OTN token to OTN coin to earn commission revenue?

Thanks!

If you want to create an account in IQ OPTION Ithink try to visit this link. It will help. My country is also banned in IQ but I am doing binary Option in IQ OPTION.
https://[Suspicious link removed]/i6qzD4

Could you PM me the link please?
Virtuoso
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:31:33 AM

The OPN Token is on a very impressing run to the moon. The Dev team also published a arcticle about what we can expect from the OTN Wallet. You should check it out and read it.
mannanj

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:46:49 AM

can you share a link to this article?
Pacimaker

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:18:56 AM

i want to read that article too Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: