Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 04:08:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 299 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers  (Read 58074 times)
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:08:55 PM

If it has not been mentioned here: 20% of the profit goes to the tokenholders. And if anyone has read the financial model, then he knows what that will be worth. So if someone likes ​​a really good annual dividend, then he should invest as soon as possible

What's the distribution time interval for this 20% bonus?? Is it monthly or yearly??
Bonus 20% is till the end of February, after that will be a 10% bonus till the end of March.

I think he is asking about the profit and not the bonus which was already answered by faulerwilli when he said "annual dividend" which is yearly if I am not mistaken  Huh

OH yea. You are right. That's exactly my question which you answered @Nathan but now d previous posted said 20% is only for February and 10% for march and not the year like u trying to say.  Does this mean the bonus is just for two months?? Feb and March?

The ICO Bonus is for February -> 20%
and for March -> 10%

The yearly dividend of 20% wwill be payed at yearend.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:26:26 PM

have you already read the part with the white and blacklists?

Forty Seven Bank will constantly monitor custom-
er activity to detect and prevent activities of

criminal elements for money laundering. As
result of these procedures we always know the
persons and companies we can trust and who we
can’t trust. Our bank will publish whitelist and
blacklist of accounts. Both lists will be publicly
available to the broad community on the public
blockchains. Other banks, businesses and
persons can take these lists into account in order
to evaluate whether it is safe or not to perform
financial transactions in cryptocurrency with
these accounts.

what information is published there? Is this just a rating of the account or are there also details such as account balance or my portfolio in it?

Wow this is an entirely new game 47BK is bringing into the crypto world... This is security on a whole new level, I can't describe... Amazing... So I get to not only know fraudulent activities or persons but it's also listed out in public space so unsuspecting persons doesn't fall victim again cool...

It is great that the plan is to publicly expose whitelist and blacklisted accounted; of course I am guessing that the privacy aspect of this is also considered. I think it would be great also talking about the measured to combat whitewashing attacks and the same.

cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:06:28 PM

Invest in the FORTY SEVEN BANK project is promising. If large investors come this is good. Small private investors are even better. They will complement each other and the token will be more stable.

Yes exactly 47 Bank should aim for both types of investor & customer. Private investors and corporate investors will help raise the funds needed to reach the hardcap.

Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 05:10:58 PM

the previous reason was valid, and it was too short of a notice. I think they made the right choice. Besides, if you understand how the market works, it shouldn't even affect the price/reward ratio. If you hold 1$ worth of PXS hoping to make 1000$ get lost

That cracked me. It seems that there is a notion with many that a $ would yield a million in crypto. Bitcoin sure has effected the minds of many. Well I am not saying it impossible just saying that it is not as easy. We are seeing great project coming up and 47 included; well particularly 47 the idea is amazing.

About half a year ago our News had articles where they would talk about how a teenager became a millionaire, which gives people the idea they can get rich quickly.
Its the wrong idea to invest in an ICO, it should be that people support ICO they really believe will aid the society and has a future, instead of which ICO brings in the most money

exactly my sentiments most times, i mean we live in an age where technology advancement is at its finest and its kinda shallow to want to stay around this crypto tech just for the profit alone, i mean its not bad idea if you are for profit but not totally, look into the project what does it solve? how does it help the crypto space? how does it help the world? that way one is progressively involve in the advancement of the blockchain

like i said my sentiments

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 05:12:21 PM

Invest in the FORTY SEVEN BANK project is promising. If large investors come this is good. Small private investors are even better. They will complement each other and the token will be more stable.

Yes exactly 47 Bank should aim for both types of investor & customer. Private investors and corporate investors will help raise the funds needed to reach the hardcap.

It’s basically what crypto was designed for blurring the lines between large and small investors everyone ends up just being a token holder I’m sure large projects like 47 will see a pretty big array of investors from those that can only afford a few tokens to the big investors that throw multiple bitcoin at the ico as they see it as a solid project. The crypto market itself is full of minnows and whales and they invest as such in projects like this as such.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:30:34 PM

the previous reason was valid, and it was too short of a notice. I think they made the right choice. Besides, if you understand how the market works, it shouldn't even affect the price/reward ratio. If you hold 1$ worth of PXS hoping to make 1000$ get lost

That cracked me. It seems that there is a notion with many that a $ would yield a million in crypto. Bitcoin sure has effected the minds of many. Well I am not saying it impossible just saying that it is not as easy. We are seeing great project coming up and 47 included; well particularly 47 the idea is amazing.

About half a year ago our News had articles where they would talk about how a teenager became a millionaire, which gives people the idea they can get rich quickly.
Its the wrong idea to invest in an ICO, it should be that people support ICO they really believe will aid the society and has a future, instead of which ICO brings in the most money

exactly my sentiments most times, i mean we live in an age where technology advancement is at its finest and its kinda shallow to want to stay around this crypto tech just for the profit alone, i mean its not bad idea if you are for profit but not totally, look into the project what does it solve? how does it help the crypto space? how does it help the world? that way one is progressively involve in the advancement of the blockchain

like i said my sentiments

Solid point, if i need quick profit, i know where to go and that's the lending ICOs, where they don't have anything unique, other than their usual lending plans and i dumped them long ago because you either make profit or get scammed, that's a very risky place to be but a project with values are rare, projects like Forty Seven Bank got my attention, i can invest and have that peace of mind that my investment is safe and i don't need to refresh their site every minute to check if they are still around or if my money is gone Grin
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:52:47 PM

What I like the most about this project is that with biometric data you can prove your identity all over the world, with the blockchain you can send funds with proven identities both sides included, this is useful for tax administration

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:06:20 PM

It’s basically what crypto was designed for blurring the lines between large and small investors everyone ends up just being a token holder I’m sure large projects like 47 will see a pretty big array of investors from those that can only afford a few tokens to the big investors that throw multiple bitcoin at the ico as they see it as a solid project. The crypto market itself is full of minnows and whales and they invest as such in projects like this as such.

Yeah Crypto helps both parties, I'm certain Forty seven bank has consider this before embarking on ICO sales, that's why on their website it's stated  Minimum contribution size:None Maximum contribution size: Unlimited
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:17:08 PM

What I like the most about this project is that with biometric data you can prove your identity all over the world, with the blockchain you can send funds with proven identities both sides included, this is useful for tax administration

I agree with your view. But then tax offices around the world should unite and also use blockchain for their administration. May be that could be fortyseven banks sister project in the future. Smiley

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:20:18 PM

Can you pay with fiat money on this ICO ? Or can we do it after ICO. I see on the site that you can pay currently with ETH, and Bitcoin.

Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:35:09 PM

Can you pay with fiat money on this ICO ? Or can we do it after ICO. I see on the site that you can pay currently with ETH, and Bitcoin.

I doubt you can purchase Forty seven token with fiat money i think ETH and Bitcoin is the payment medium as stated on their website. If one can purchase Forty seven token with fiat money i will love to know also
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:40:43 PM

yes, that could be really interesting. However, I wonder how they ensure the security of this data. Imagine a hack of the biometric database, that would be the worst thing that can happen
rezzx

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:44:44 PM

yes, that could be really interesting. However, I wonder how they ensure the security of this data. Imagine a hack of the biometric database, that would be the worst thing that can happen

There are safe ways to store sensitive data such as fingerprints and other biometric data. Usually the data is hashed and only the hash is stored in the servers. This way if the servers are hacked, there isn't much to do with the hash since you can't produce the original data with it, only validate it.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:03:13 PM

I doubt you can purchase Forty seven token with fiat money i think ETH and Bitcoin is the payment medium as stated on their website. If one can purchase Forty seven token with fiat money i will love to know also

I think at one point Forty Seven Bank were accepting payments in fiat through the Paybis service. I wonder what happened there and why they stopped accepting Fiat.

Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:25:45 PM

There are safe ways to store sensitive data such as fingerprints and other biometric data. Usually the data is hashed and only the hash is stored in the servers. This way if the servers are hacked, there isn't much to do with the hash since you can't produce the original data with it, only validate it.

That is good but am sure with time there will be more secured ways to keep these datas safe. With continuous advancement in technology, I don't think it will take long before this method becomes obsolete. Don't really know much about it though, am just saying.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:26:19 PM

I think at one point Forty Seven Bank were accepting payments in fiat through the Paybis service. I wonder what happened there and why they stopped accepting Fiat.
I think they want profit too if people pay with btc and eth then the worth of it can go higher if they pay with fiat they will only make that amount so it is better for them to accept eth and btc instead of fiat.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:43:43 PM

I don't think that's easily done, this is the benefit of cryptocurrency and hype due to it's integrity and security but obviously there is still ways, just minimum risk.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 08:51:13 PM

I don't think that's easily done, this is the benefit of cryptocurrency and hype due to it's integrity and security but obviously there is still ways, just minimum risk.

The whole point of oneway hashes is that the amount of work needed to break 1 key is rediculous even for a quantum computer in some cases, to break multiple would be even more beyond reasonable. I've actually had a few seriously ideas about identity based blockchains for not just biometrics but all personal information, the fact is oneway hashes especially if combined with another layer of encryption is insanely secure if developed properly.

People are afraid of a biometric db getting hacked behind oneway keys and encryption, yet give all their biometrics and data to equifax who stored all their data in an unencrypted open unlocked database and continues to do so, many of the things you think of secure from the old days isn't and is just waiting to get broken. Blockchain stands to resolve much of that.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:26:33 PM

You were able to buy with FIAT, but only with Creditcard and then Paybis. The Fees were about 10%.
On the Website was a SEPA Logo too. Don't know why they removed the the FIAT payments.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:29:12 PM

You were able to buy with FIAT, but only with Creditcard and then Paybis. The Fees were about 10%.
On the Website was a SEPA Logo too. Don't know why they removed the the FIAT payments.

So they actually accepted FIAT ? Damn why did they remove it. It was a good payment option for those who didn't have any crypto. Maybe one of the team members can answer this ?

Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 299 »
  Print  

Jump to: