Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:03:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 299 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers  (Read 58074 times)
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:21:41 PM

I don't care about exchanges. Grin Because I am holding 47seven for long time and I'll be keep invested my amount. Because I know 47seven have bright future.

I'm glad you're thinking the same as me and I hope other people/investors are because fortysevenbank will be in full flow by June 2019 which is where the value will really start to increase.

I will be holding my tokens way beyond that target date, and we should see some natural growth leading up to that with some nice updates.

it is a long time until June 2019. But i also will hold.
I have invested in this and other long time icos, maybe I open a wallet only for ico-tokens and then do not think about them until the middle of 2019:-)

Sure, considering the fact that's a platform, i see no reason why the community should immediately dump after ICO, take the case study(ies) of the likes of ethereum, Neo, IOTA, etc, this are all platform based and we all know their respective worth as of the moment, now consider this that is based on a banking infrastructure, one of the most viable niche you can think of, coming out with its own
Yeah, I guess few peoples are forgotten about token holders benefits. How do you guys missed this next statement from Token Holders Benefits doc : Only Token holders will be able to put their applications in Forty Seven App Store and get full access to our White Label API.

nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:51:31 PM

I don't care about exchanges. Grin Because I am holding 47seven for long time and I'll be keep invested my amount. Because I know 47seven have bright future.

I'm glad you're thinking the same as me and I hope other people/investors are because fortysevenbank will be in full flow by June 2019 which is where the value will really start to increase.

I will be holding my tokens way beyond that target date, and we should see some natural growth leading up to that with some nice updates.

I have invested in this and other long time icos, maybe I open a wallet only for ico-tokens and then do not think about them until the middle of 2019:-)

Sure, considering the fact that's a platform, i see no reason why the community should immediately dump after ICO, take the case study(ies) of the likes of ethereum, Neo, IOTA, etc, this are all platform based and we all know their respective worth as of the moment, now consider this that is based on a banking infrastructure, one of the most viable niche you can think of, coming out with its own
Yeah, I guess few peoples are forgotten about token holders benefits. How do you guys missed this next statement from Token Holders Benefits doc : Only Token holders will be able to put their applications in Forty Seven App Store and get full access to our White Label API.

This is nice piece of information. What exactly is this white label API? Any further information on that would be nice.

FSBT token is going to be my gold mine and its also black horse in the ongoing list of ICOs.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:40:38 PM

Being that forty seven has raised around 15% to 20% of the hard cap, I wonder if forty seven has enough capital to run the banking business after ico ends on the 31st of March
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:58:51 PM

The plan has always been to hodl, don't really get why one would invest in a project only to sell when it get listed on exchanges, well i believe people who sell when a coin get listed don't believe in the project only just to make little profit. I for one believe in Forty seven bank and i'm holding my coins real close, long-term investors always smiles at the end.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:03:45 PM

Hello guys, how do you guys feel about the current market situation, and how do you feel about the overall CAP?
It seems to have dropped significantly in the last few days?

I dont think this going to negatively affect forty seven bank. Infact this will affect in a positive manner as FSBT tokens are priced in ETH. I did not check the progress today. I guess and hope it is also moving steadily.

Yes exactly so as ETH dips in price investors will be able to buy more FSBT tokens in relation to the value of ETH in fiat.

Like I said its a dip in the market and I'm sure it will pick up again in the next couple of days.

Yes in the crypto worlds dips are very normal it is almost impossible that something only goes up it needs to go down too and then improve itself to fo up again i would say just have patience.

This dip we are currently in is extremely short term, markets have been down for about a month and considering the last 6 months we have had the dip was long overdue.

Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:05:56 PM

Hello guys, how do you guys feel about the current market situation, and how do you feel about the overall CAP?

Very true friend and it makes me wonder how much effect it must have induce on the total amount r of ETH raise for the ICO. It will definitely drop us value.

The whole cryptomarket at the moment has taken a big hit at the moment, it's showing signs of recovery, we just need to be patient and hold.

Our patience will hold off at some point this year in 2018 and I personally think we will see an all time high

Recovery may take some time, because it went up too fast in November-December and this correction was kind of necessary so that people who miss the bus can buy now. Also, it gives us good opportunity to invest in new token at good price. I have selected 2-3 good ICOs for investment and FSBT is one of them.

I agree with you that the market went up way too fast, the current valuation of 10k usd I think would have been more appropiate to have reached for the first time in January 2018

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:26:35 PM

At a point you will still have to sell mate. You can't hold for ever. It will do you no benefit. Sell, take your capital and hold the rest for as long as you like. My opinion though.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:53:46 PM

At a point you will still have to sell mate. You can't hold for ever. It will do you no benefit. Sell, take your capital and hold the rest for as long as you like. My opinion though.
I agree with this at a point you will need the money or you will have enough to live the rest of your life with then you would need exchanges so i believe it is better if you do care about exchanges.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 09:03:27 PM

I agree with this at a point you will need the money or you will have enough to live the rest of your life with then you would need exchanges so i believe it is better if you do care about exchanges.

Exactly i usually wait for the token to get some value before selling off to get my capital back. Then i leave the remaining and follow the project
cryptossi

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:19:21 PM

It depends, I think the best way to make funds is to HODL. Forty Seven Bank tokens have so much potential to become an extremely valuable crypto asset it would be silly to sell it immediately.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 10:22:04 PM

Exactly i usually wait for the token to get some value before selling off to get my capital back. Then i leave the remaining and follow the project

Thats a debateable stance, other coins that are bank based and have a passive income attributed to their holding don't actually lend themselves to sale, theirs another bank token that holders recieve dividend payments in ethereum for owning part of the stake in the bank, not saying thats the same for 47bank, but the fact is saying you have to sell coins to get profit in all coins is a bit short sighted especially for tokens that have longterm value and aren't just simple pump schemes, things like 47 where they've got huge plans kind of lend them selves to holding for a good amount of time. I'm sure some people will sell as mentioned once their profit is covered so they can "save" their FIAT investment amount, but i tend to look at it differently i guess.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:44:33 PM

That's a good investment strategy. I try that too, but when I see how the token prices rise, I can not even sell a small share, I always leave everything in the wallet and hope for even more increase :-)
cryptossi

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:11:45 PM

That's a good investment strategy. I try that too, but when I see how the token prices rise, I can not even sell a small share, I always leave everything in the wallet and hope for even more increase :-)

Yes i agree faulerwilli, I think it will take 1-2 years for Forty Seven Bank to finalise and release its official platform so there would be no point in selling before this has been completed.

rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:24:12 PM

Maybe a weird question, but is there any refund system when the coins are hacked ? Because lately one of the coin i held was hacked, and the price dropped very hard.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 11:26:17 PM

Yes i agree faulerwilli, I think it will take 1-2 years for Forty Seven Bank to finalise and release its official platform so there would be no point in selling before this has been completed.

1-2 years is easily waitable for the patient, the problem with crypto is everyone expects massive gains tomorrow, the thing is thats not how businesses work, thats how pump and dump and ponzis work, but real businesses especially financial businesses take time to develop and grow, i'm sure crypto may see it grow faster because its a new industry but the fact is steady longterm growth and return is what really matters not all these people who want "lambos" that drives me nuts lol.
eduardocastellano

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:59:44 PM

We are planning to be listed on several exchanges right after ICO ends. Working hard on this. At first at smaller ones like EtherDelta, KuCoin and later we will be heading to bigger exchanges like Poloniex, Binance and Bittrex. We are already negotiating with exchanges about listing our tokens right after the ICO, as this process takes time.
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:07:18 AM

I dont think this going to negatively affect forty seven bank. Infact this will affect in a positive manner as FSBT tokens are priced in ETH. I did not check the progress today. I guess and hope it is also moving steadily.

Yes exactly so as ETH dips in price investors will be able to buy more FSBT tokens in relation to the value of ETH in fiat.

Like I said its a dip in the market and I'm sure it will pick up again in the next couple of days.

Yes in the crypto worlds dips are very normal it is almost impossible that something only goes up it needs to go down too and then improve itself to fo up again i would say just have patience.

This dip we are currently in is extremely short term, markets have been down for about a month and considering the last 6 months we have had the dip was long overdue.

Guys I think FSBT price is fixed against ETH. Price movement is not going to affect number of FSBT token per ETH. This is what I understood.
1 ETH = 254.4 FSBT. So can someone explain how this low ETH price will give us more FSBT? I need this info as I am going to buy some FSBT.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:36:08 AM

Hey guys, I just bumped into this. Forty Seven Bank has been mentioned in one of the latest Hackernoon's articles! Check it out on their blog!

https://medium.com/@FortySeven47/the-key-to-massive-innovation-in-crypto-50597979728a

I just went through the article,very enlightening and an eye opener, Forty Seven Bank is not just a bank but a platform for the banking industry and most of the profitable cryptocurrencies are based on platforms, this gives a solid reason to invest, traditionally, opening a bank costs millions of dollars and creating applications is difficult, the aim of Forty Seven Bank is to fix this and the bureaucratic process that's involved  

What is more is that developers would get into business  without a problem. The 47 idea also extends to an actual bank. If you take a look at their roadmap you will see that there is a plan in there to open an actual bank. which means they will be able to control what features to offer and what not to.

Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:37:05 AM

Guys I think FSBT price is fixed against ETH. Price movement is not going to affect number of FSBT token per ETH. This is what I understood.
1 ETH = 254.4 FSBT. So can someone explain how this low ETH price will give us more FSBT? I need this info as I am going to buy some FSBT.

I think we wouldn't see a low ETH price when purchasing FSBT, from what i see on their website the value of FSBT TO ETH is fixed because the 154.4 FSBT to 1ETH price hasn't change from the onset regardless of the increase/decrease in Eth network
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:04:51 AM

I'm new here, I have been looking into what Ico I want to invest into next and I got some feedback that recommend this one.

Then you are at the right place ! Forysevenbank has already hitted their softcap, and the sale is still available for 35 days. What i like from this ico is that they will not list their coin unknown exchanges, but on well known exchanges. This as a investor is really great.

Whoever recommended forty seven bank ICO for you did you a solid. Forty seven bank aims to create innovative, flexible and open Application Platform for financial technology developers, having access to banks infrastructure and customer base. Check out their website https://www.fortyseven.io/ as well their telegram handle to stay updated https://t.me/thefortyseven

I think you will only find people here who recommend the project to you. 47BK has big plans, and special benefits for token holders. especially the ICO participants will benefit from it. So do not think too long, otherwise you may be annoyed that you have bought too late :-)

As I understood FSBT also have plan of revenue sharing with FSBT token holders. This is rare in crypto currencies world. And we can consider investing some amount here.

Indeed the plan to share the revenue with the FSBT Token holders is a great idea. Who would not be happy about 20% extra in the account.

Its more than just 20% extra.

- Smart Contract Voting for FSBT Token Holders
- Get FSBL token dependent on FSBT tokens owned. Get access to FSBT best products like VISA Platinum. Get access to Forty Seven Bank products before general avilability.
- Only Token holders will be able to put their applications in Forty Seven App Store and get full access to our White Label API. Dev meetups and hackatons.
- Voting depending on your token amount in Forty Seven community development projects. Buy and Sell FSBT and FSBL tokens on trading platforms.

There is whole document which explain benefits for token holders

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwDjfDDrGhcsLTJOYzd1ZkZ0WU0/view

Looking at the benefits that comes with holding the Forty Seven Bank tokens, i can comfortably say that is going to be a very valuable token to hold and when there are holders, there is value, making this a very sustainable project, in fact it gives every reason to hold and every reason not to dump
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 299 »
  Print  

Jump to: