Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:52:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 299 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers  (Read 58074 times)
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:01:25 AM

I don't care about exchanges. Grin Because I am holding 47seven for long time and I'll be keep invested my amount. Because I know 47seven have bright future.

At a point you will still have to sell mate. You can't hold for ever. It will do you no benefit. Sell, take your capital and hold the rest for as long as you like. My opinion though.
I agree with this at a point you will need the money or you will have enough to live the rest of your life with then you would need exchanges so i believe it is better if you do care about exchanges.

Exactly i usually wait for the token to get some value before selling off to get my capital back. Then i leave the remaining and follow the project

That's a good investment strategy. I try that too, but when I see how the token prices rise, I can not even sell a small share, I always leave everything in the wallet and hope for even more increase :-)

Yes i agree faulerwilli, I think it will take 1-2 years for Forty Seven Bank to finalise and release its official platform so there would be no point in selling before this has been completed.

Yeap, I agree with faulerwilli, Owillz and cryptossi. I will sell only few tokens and get back my principle amount. I will keep only few tokens invested for long. That's great strategy and Idea.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 08:07:54 AM

Maybe a weird question, but is there any refund system when the coins are hacked ? Because lately one of the coin i held was hacked, and the price dropped very hard.

There should be but we hope 47bank doesn't fall prey to those hacker's and i am sure there would be a strong security strategy implemented to detect and prevent any hack
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:50:51 AM

Maybe a weird question, but is there any refund system when the coins are hacked ? Because lately one of the coin i held was hacked, and the price dropped very hard.

There should be but we hope 47bank doesn't fall prey to those hacker's and i am sure there would be a strong security strategy implemented to detect and prevent any hack

Every bank to exist must have a recovery mechanism and I think 47 is no exception. You can only take measures to protect your self against attacks but you can't always prevent 100% scammers and the likes. The protection has to start at the user's level and grow from there. The user has to be careful on where to share his details and 47 has to constantly update protection mechanisms.

Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:54:37 AM

Only 4 days left to receive your FSBT with 20% discount. In march you "only" get 10% bonus for the Token.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:19:13 AM

Every bank to exist must have a recovery mechanism and I think 47 is no exception. You can only take measures to protect your self against attacks but you can't always prevent 100% scammers and the likes. The protection has to start at the user's level and grow from there. The user has to be careful on where to share his details and 47 has to constantly update protection mechanisms.
[/quote

It will be a good test to see if fortyseven becomes vulnerable as I'm sure this is the question everyone is wondering, if they can provide sufficient protection maybe we will see mass adoption over a period of time.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:36:30 AM

Hey guys, I just bumped into this. Forty Seven Bank has been mentioned in one of the latest Hackernoon's articles! Check it out on their blog!

https://medium.com/@FortySeven47/the-key-to-massive-innovation-in-crypto-50597979728a

I just went through the article,very enlightening and an eye opener, Forty Seven Bank is not just a bank but a platform for the banking industry and most of the profitable cryptocurrencies are based on platforms, this gives a solid reason to invest, traditionally, opening a bank costs millions of dollars and creating applications is difficult, the aim of Forty Seven Bank is to fix this and the bureaucratic process that's involved  

What is more is that developers would get into business  without a problem. The 47 idea also extends to an actual bank. If you take a look at their roadmap you will see that there is a plan in there to open an actual bank. which means they will be able to control what features to offer and what not to.

I have seen this information. That triggered me to be look into the project in detail. If the plans and roadmaps are acheived, forty seven bank will become huge. Their product portfolio will become huge and this will be the talk of the crypto world.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:18:05 AM

Only 4 days left to receive your FSBT with 20% discount. In march you "only" get 10% bonus for the Token.

Wow thanks for the heads up, yesterday I told my friend about forty seven bank, should inform him of the discount so he doesnt wait too long

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Anilg

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:24:35 AM

FSBT is going to provide banking solutions and for that security/protecting fund is most important thing. If FSBT cant protect tokens then people will not have faith in FSBT bank. In short I think FSBT will take care of its tokens security.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:25:42 AM

which is not really mentioned enough here:

With the 47BK app, we will be able to link all our bank accounts or cryptowallets together and make our bank and crypto transactions directly from the app. I do not know about you, but I've always wanted that
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:13:03 PM

which is not really mentioned enough here:

With the 47BK app, we will be able to link all our bank accounts or cryptowallets together and make our bank and crypto transactions directly from the app. I do not know about you, but I've always wanted that

Correct considering the implementation and Compliance with the European Commission directive PSD2; they mentioned that it is not yet fully details however they still will use the guidelines published thus far and emend as more details come to shine. Just imagine getting your accounts details without having to login to each separately.

cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:20:24 PM

Hello guys, how do you guys feel about the current market situation, and how do you feel about the overall CAP?
It seems to have dropped significantly in the last few days?

I dont think this going to negatively affect forty seven bank. Infact this will affect in a positive manner as FSBT tokens are priced in ETH. I did not check the progress today. I guess and hope it is also moving steadily.

Yes exactly so as ETH dips in price investors will be able to buy more FSBT tokens in relation to the value of ETH in fiat.

Like I said its a dip in the market and I'm sure it will pick up again in the next couple of days.

Yes in the crypto worlds dips are very normal it is almost impossible that something only goes up it needs to go down too and then improve itself to fo up again i would say just have patience.

This dip we are currently in is extremely short term, markets have been down for about a month and considering the last 6 months we have had the dip was long overdue.

Guys I think FSBT price is fixed against ETH. Price movement is not going to affect number of FSBT token per ETH. This is what I understood.
1 ETH = 254.4 FSBT. So can someone explain how this low ETH price will give us more FSBT? I need this info as I am going to buy some FSBT.

Well ETH moves in value like any other crypto in relation to fiat.

Most people track their altcoins price in fiat, its just the way it works.

If 1 ETH costs $850, then 254.4 FSBT will cost you $850.
If 1 ETH costs $1000, then 254.4 FSBT will cost you $1000.

I hope this makes sense and why you need to time your 47 bank investment well.

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:31:16 PM

You are right, we've seen empires fall, countries with high security network breached, so this things happen and no place is 100% safe but it doesn't stop us from living or from projects to do business but it all depends on the project, the higher the security, the difficult it is to be tempered with by hackers, i think Forty Seven Bank will do just fine and with their high security measures, we hope to see this reach its destination
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:37:20 PM

Hello guys, how do you guys feel about the current market situation, and how do you feel about the overall CAP?

I dont think this going to negatively affect forty seven bank. Infact this will affect in a positive manner as FSBT tokens are priced in ETH. I did not check the progress today. I guess and hope it is also moving steadily.

Yes exactly so as ETH dips in price investors will be able to buy more FSBT tokens in relation to the value of ETH in fiat.

Like I said its a dip in the market and I'm sure it will pick up again in the next couple of days.

Yes in the crypto worlds dips are very normal it is almost impossible that something only goes up it needs to go down too and then improve itself to fo up again i would say just have patience.

This dip we are currently in is extremely short term, markets have been down for about a month and considering the last 6 months we have had the dip was long overdue.

Guys I think FSBT price is fixed against ETH. Price movement is not going to affect number of FSBT token per ETH. This is what I understood.
1 ETH = 254.4 FSBT. So can someone explain how this low ETH price will give us more FSBT? I need this info as I am going to buy some FSBT.

This is a very good explanation of the locking mechanism in ICO investments.
Just like cryptossi said, FSBT tokens are locked in ETH, whereas in other ICO's you can also see the locking in USD.

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:02:31 PM

Why don't we all have a single ethereum address to contribute to? How come everyone has a personal address to contribute to. Is it a security measure or something else?
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:06:49 PM

Wow thanks for the heads up, yesterday I told my friend about forty seven bank, should inform him of the discount so he doesnt wait too long

Thanks for reminding this. 20% bonus is a good opportunity.One should not miss this. I have already grabbed my part. Thinking about adding more. Will do that within these 4 days.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:14:48 PM

This is a very good explanation of the locking mechanism in ICO investments.
Just like cryptossi said, FSBT tokens are locked in ETH, whereas in other ICO's you can also see the locking in USD.

Giving the frequent instability of price movement in crypto market, this is really away to cub out uncertainty in the future that may result from a drastic drop in price. Thanks alot for the break down free
Anilg

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:23:12 PM

Thanks for explaining this calculation. So in this case I should invest now using ETH, because now ETH value is low (around 850 USD). And I can get 254 FSBT for approx 850 USD.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 02:38:27 PM

We are planning to be listed on several exchanges right after ICO ends. Working hard on this. At first at smaller ones like EtherDelta, KuCoin and later we will be heading to bigger exchanges like Poloniex, Binance and Bittrex. We are already negotiating with exchanges about listing our tokens right after the ICO, as this process takes time.

This is great piece and will ultimately boost the confidence of both holders and investors.. So if I am correct 47bk will integrate a system that is likened to listing of coin on exchange site  where users get to vote for a particular project but in this case it deals with listing of payment services right? Or is there any missing information here  Huh

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:06:07 PM

Thanks for explaining this calculation. So in this case I should invest now using ETH, because now ETH value is low (around 850 USD). And I can get 254 FSBT for approx 850 USD.

Exactly, you will get more value for your money if you was to invest in now when the market is down slightly. Means more FSBT which equals to much more profit hopefully when it comes round to August
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:36:36 PM

Statistics have it that 47 is the motion encountered number in the world. So the team thought it would be nice to be a most often encountered bank in the world. 😁
Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 299 »
  Print  

Jump to: