Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 12:10:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 299 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers  (Read 58074 times)
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:02:51 PM

What is the current state of this project? Is ICO about to be finalized or will it continue until April? What about the bounty distributions?

You can see this information on the 47 Bank website: https://www.fortyseven.io/

ICO ends in 39 days on 31/03/18 or when the hard cap is reached. Hard cap is 36,000 ETH.

47 Bank has sold approximately 6,400 ETH.

Wow... 30000 more to go... We can do this there is still much time left so i am not worried

30.000 ETH sounds very much. i have no idea why the ico is progressing so slowly. The 47BK-Project is really amazing, there is no minimum to participate, whitepaper and other documents are more detailed than I have ever seen and the future prospects are outstanding. I have no problem being one of only a few participants, but 47BK deserve more participants

For this, the project should be more visible. More advertising is needed and more people and potential investors learn more about the project.

Do you have any idea what the team could do to become more popular? As far as I know, the ICO has been rated by 25 ICO rating sites, with always good ratings.
I think  in november-december this ICO would be sold out in a few weeks.

I think efforts should be towards developers more than any other since they will be the potential users; or maybe startups; Also this begets the point any live AMA to take place any time soon?

Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:06:13 PM

For now it looks like a very distant future, but if forty seven bank applies for a bank in 2019 and everything goes right, they can be a bank in 2021 or a bit later. All the formalities take so much time.

It is certainly a project which has long term goals and wants to take their time implementing such a system so everything works and hopefully mass adoption can take place across the globe
You are very right mate. To transform a good idea to reality, you need adequate time in the sense of sustainable development. They obviously have long term goals and so far, I think I am okay with their pace.

A project of this caliber isn't developed and implemented within a short time frame, time is needed to fully develop every aspect of the  project and also conduct several test run to ensure full functionality and performance when lunched.

We are talking about banking here right? So therefore we are talking about money and not just any money people money and also a system that ensures security and full traceability... Yeah stuff like this shouldn't be rushed... They really need to take their time to run lots of test on the platform before coming all out its really a huge huge project

Valid point, is of essence that we note this, financial institutions are very delicate to establish, a lot of paperwork to do and rules to keep, now with the combination of two delicate, sections, which is cryptocurrency and traditional banking, it will take much more but i believe Forty Seven Bank team is capable of handling whatever comes their way
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:37:07 PM

If your on the fence deliberating whether to buy forty seven bank token or not i've got what might make you make the right decision:

Forty Seven Bank is going to be the first in the world to launch a loyalty program of the bank based on tokens.

Token holders of FSBT tokens will be top priority clients of the bank according to the loyalty program.

The bank is going to invest 20% of net profit for the previous year into the loyalty program, issuing FSBL tokens that are distributed proportionally among token holders. 
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:10:35 PM

If bonus will be for entire ICO, I think there should be some sort of compensation given to early investors. Otherwise, their money is just locked up for 2 months without any added benefit. It surely defeats the purpose of investing early.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:21:48 PM

What is the current state of this project? Is ICO about to be finalized or will it continue until April? What about the bounty distributions?

ICO ends in 39 days on 31/03/18 or when the hard cap is reached. Hard cap is 36,000 ETH.

Wow... 30000 more to go... We can do this there is still much time left so i am not worried

30.000 ETH sounds very much. i have no idea why the ico is progressing so slowly. The 47BK-Project is really amazing, there is no minimum to participate, whitepaper and other documents are more detailed than I have ever seen and the future prospects are outstanding. I have no problem being one of only a few participants, but 47BK deserve more participants

For this, the project should be more visible. More advertising is needed and more people and potential investors learn more about the project.

I will suggest that 47BK team should look at coinmarketcap.com advertising, they do have a very wide reach and have huge visitors per seconds... I have been in a lot of ico just by visiting coinmarketcap.com to say check for the value of a coin and voila here I am buying another coin again

Avertising on coinmarketcap is not as easy as it might look like, the website scores extremely well on alexa, within a few hundred top sites

Not only that it will also cost them a lot. I am not sure whether that is worthwhile spending. Instead they can go for online advertisements like in yahoo, google or facebook if they started allowing such advertisements. I hope 47 Bank team is looking our posts.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 09:01:40 PM

I will suggest that 47BK team should look at coinmarketcap.com advertising, they do have a very wide reach and have huge visitors per seconds... I have been in a lot of ico just by visiting coinmarketcap.com to say check for the value of a coin and voila here I am buying another coin again

Avertising on coinmarketcap is not as easy as it might look like, the website scores extremely well on alexa, within a few hundred top sites

Not only that it will also cost them a lot. I am not sure whether that is worthwhile spending. Instead they can go for online advertisements like in yahoo, google or facebook if they started allowing such advertisements. I hope 47 Bank team is looking our posts.

They can let the community do the marketing for them or organize something like a contest. This can help attract more people to look into 47bank projects and wanting to invest in it.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:22:48 PM

If bonus will be for entire ICO, I think there should be some sort of compensation given to early investors. Otherwise, their money is just locked up for 2 months without any added benefit. It surely defeats the purpose of investing early.

As far as I know, you will get a bonus of 20% till end of February and 10% in March till end of ICO. So early investors got their added benefit.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:32:54 PM

As far as I know, you will get a bonus of 20% till end of February and 10% in March till end of ICO. So early investors got their added benefit.

I always invest early, because then you get extra coins. There are some investors who are stepping always in the last moment to buy some coins. This way will get you less tokens, if you buy it early.

phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 11:03:35 PM

Yep pretty sure that’s how it is and that’s why investing earlier is always best and definitly a better to invest during the ico than trying to pick it up in exchange post launch as you won’t get anywhere near the same value per btc for the tokens especially once you consider even the least bonus
gogok

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:14:40 PM

Yep pretty sure that’s how it is and that’s why investing earlier is always best and definitly a better to invest during the ico than trying to pick it up in exchange post launch as you won’t get anywhere near the same value per btc for the tokens especially once you consider even the least bonus
There are many investors who buy on exchangers. Sometimes I do it myself. Hunters sometimes can make a high-quality dump.
But, if I'm sure of the project, I'll buy it at the very start. This is the best time.
rezzx

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:22:32 PM

This is just a matter of marketing and advertising. I like when projects focus on their business model and technical stuff first because it shows that there is something behind the fancy words, but they must not forget about marketing as they will get nowhere without doing it properly.
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:39:11 AM

Token sale progress looks slow but more than 31 days remaining. And FSBT is now trying to take care of marketing also, Organizing developer meetings in different part of the world is one of such initiative.
allfriends88

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:57:28 AM

Token sale progress looks slow but more than 31 days remaining. And FSBT is now trying to take care of marketing also, Organizing developer meetings in different part of the world is one of such initiative.
It is a good initiative as it may be able to boost sales of the token. because until recently the sale of tokens is still insufficient.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:57:21 AM

I would like to point out to potential buyers only that today is the last day to get 20% bonus.
Do not miss this chance. I will still buy today
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:36:31 AM

This campaign is huge
I am looking forward to this project it has the capibilitiy to be a successful project.

You're absolutely right, is a huge one, huge vision and it takes a brilliant team such as those behind Forty Seven Bank to figure out the intricacies that comes with such delicate project, is a global phenomenon that will revolutionize the banking industry, which will lead to a phenomenal growth in the value of the token   
12jeffy12

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:47:20 AM

Do you mean since the time you actually signup or from the card order time? Because you probably can order it later.
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:16:07 AM

Agree with Nathan 10, they have to look at coinmarketcap for more advertising. Because almost 90-95% people/investors are visiting daily there to check about ICO. Also need more social network, video presentations marketing to attract more investors.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 08:19:50 AM

If your on the fence deliberating whether to buy forty seven bank token or not i've got what might make you make the right decision:

Forty Seven Bank is going to be the first in the world to launch a loyalty program of the bank based on tokens.

Token holders of FSBT tokens will be top priority clients of the bank according to the loyalty program.

The bank is going to invest 20% of net profit for the previous year into the loyalty program, issuing FSBL tokens that are distributed proportionally among token holders. 

Right on point there Cnote328... The concept behind 47BK is revolutionary which is why I didn't think it more than necessary to pitch my tent around the project, there is a lot of advantages that awaits investors and holders and it won't be nice to miss such... But bear in mind things as unique as this takes time...

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:34:20 AM

I always invest early, because then you get extra coins. There are some investors who are stepping always in the last moment to buy some coins. This way will get you less tokens, if you buy it early.

I think you mean you get more tokens if you buy early?
At least that's how discounts in ICO's work I think, you don't pay less but you get more tokens

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:35:57 AM

Being that there is so little contribution so far, do you know if they will be able to start the project with this contribution? I think the incentive for early investors isn't tangible enough   Undecided
Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 299 »
  Print  

Jump to: