Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:57:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 299 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers  (Read 58074 times)
rezzx

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:56:49 AM

What is the current state of this project? Is ICO about to be finalized or will it continue until April? What about the bounty distributions?

You can see this information on the 47 Bank website: https://www.fortyseven.io/

ICO ends in 39 days on 31/03/18 or when the hard cap is reached. Hard cap is 36,000 ETH.

47 Bank has sold approximately 6,400 ETH.

Wow... 30000 more to go... We can do this there is still much time left so i am not worried

30.000 ETH sounds very much. i have no idea why the ico is progressing so slowly. The 47BK-Project is really amazing, there is no minimum to participate, whitepaper and other documents are more detailed than I have ever seen and the future prospects are outstanding. I have no problem being one of only a few participants, but 47BK deserve more participants

Token sale progress looks slow but more than 31 days remaining. And FSBT is now trying to take care of marketing also, Organizing developer meetings in different part of the world is one of such initiative.
It is a good initiative as it may be able to boost sales of the token. because until recently the sale of tokens is still insufficient.

This is good but certainally not enough. They need to do some serious advertising in social media and on websites like coinmarketcap and others. That is the best way to draw more investors to the project.
FortySeven

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:59:47 AM

This is an official announcement:

Starting with 1st of March basic bonus for buying FSBT tokens will be 10%.

For contributions over 10 ETH in equivalent bonus will be 15%.

For contributions over 25 ETH in equivalent bonus will be 20%.
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:05:19 AM

If your on the fence deliberating whether to buy forty seven bank token or not i've got what might make you make the right decision:

Forty Seven Bank is going to be the first in the world to launch a loyalty program of the bank based on tokens.

Token holders of FSBT tokens will be top priority clients of the bank according to the loyalty program.

The bank is going to invest 20% of net profit for the previous year into the loyalty program, issuing FSBL tokens that are distributed proportionally among token holders. 

Right on point there Cnote328... The concept behind 47BK is revolutionary which is why I didn't think it more than necessary to pitch my tent around the project, there is a lot of advantages that awaits investors and holders and it won't be nice to miss such... But bear in mind things as unique as this takes time...

Of course that's how it's meant to be. It's expected that forty seven bank will take time to properly  ensure every aspect of the project works perfectly in order for it to attain full performance.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:13:19 AM

If your on the fence deliberating whether to buy forty seven bank token or not i've got what might make you make the right decision:

Forty Seven Bank is going to be the first in the world to launch a loyalty program of the bank based on tokens.

Token holders of FSBT tokens will be top priority clients of the bank according to the loyalty program.

The bank is going to invest 20% of net profit for the previous year into the loyalty program, issuing FSBL tokens that are distributed proportionally among token holders. 

Right on point there Cnote328... The concept behind 47BK is revolutionary which is why I didn't think it more than necessary to pitch my tent around the project, there is a lot of advantages that awaits investors and holders and it won't be nice to miss such... But bear in mind things as unique as this takes time...

The main concept and advantage is that Forty Seven Bank is going to create Bank as a Service platform for fintech developers. Imagine Apple and AppStore which has been created for mobile developers, they are going to do the same thing, but in banking market
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:16:46 AM

That's amazing. This ICO is entering in round 3? (1st Mar - 31st Mar)? But I did not seen this announcement anywhere in white paper  or they are not modified white paper except bitcointalk thread. I mean there mentioned only Round 3: 0% bonus but bonus for quantity;.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 11:43:52 AM

That's a nice consideration for bonuses for different tiers... This way more potential investors are attracted due to the gains that will come from buying at different level... Good one here Team

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:14:31 PM

If bonus will be for entire ICO, I think there should be some sort of compensation given to early investors. Otherwise, their money is just locked up for 2 months without any added benefit. It surely defeats the purpose of investing early.

As far as I know, you will get a bonus of 20% till end of February and 10% in March till end of ICO. So early investors got their added benefit.

I always invest early, because then you get extra coins. There are some investors who are stepping always in the last moment to buy some coins. This way will get you less tokens, if you buy it early.

I think you mean you get more tokens if you buy early?
At least that's how discounts in ICO's work I think, you don't pay less but you get more tokens

What is the difference between two?  Grin you pay less instead if you keep number of tokens as target. Most of the people dont do that and they keep targets on their investments. Eitherway, FSBT is interesting and it will be interesting in the future also.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:15:46 PM

this is a good way to boost sales. and a bonus for everyone. Small investors 10%, large investors 20%, in between get 15%

But only today EVERYONE gets 20%, so buy one
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:46:23 PM

If bonus will be for entire ICO, I think there should be some sort of compensation given to early investors. Otherwise, their money is just locked up for 2 months without any added benefit. It surely defeats the purpose of investing early.

As far as I know, you will get a bonus of 20% till end of February and 10% in March till end of ICO. So early investors got their added benefit.

I always invest early, because then you get extra coins. There are some investors who are stepping always in the last moment to buy some coins. This way will get you less tokens, if you buy it early.

At least that's how discounts in ICO's work I think, you don't pay less but you get more tokens

What is the difference between two?  Grin you pay less instead if you keep number of tokens as target. Most of the people dont do that and they keep targets on their investments. Eitherway, FSBT is interesting and it will be interesting in the future also.

I think the difference is that in the end you don't pay less, an ICO is far more likely to award more tokens for the same amount of ETH investment instead of the same amount of tokens for less ETH (discount)

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 02:36:41 PM

Technically your both right but he’s more right the fact you get free tokens just means the average price you paid for each token was cheaper if you bought 100 for 10c but got 100 free that means you really paid 5c per token. It’s just a different way to offer a discount on token price because the human mind loves the idea of getting something free

People get more excited and FOMO over 100% bonus free tokens vs 50% discount on sales price, it’s just how our minds interpret these kind of things
Anilg

Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:51:40 PM

I would like to point out to potential buyers only that today is the last day to get 20% bonus.
Do not miss this chance. I will still buy today

Did you bought tokens already? I heard that they have not received tokens immediately. Have you faced similar issues?
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:06:13 PM

Yep pretty sure that’s how it is and that’s why investing earlier is always best and definitly a better to invest during the ico than trying to pick it up in exchange post launch as you won’t get anywhere near the same value per btc for the tokens especially once you consider even the least bonus

In most cases it is the early investors take the bigger portion of the cake. But it also means they are the ones to endure most of the risk. The bonus would only justify going in early otherwise it is really hard to get an investor onboard unless there is some special deal.

Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:59:36 PM

As an early investor, it’s really upsetting that the company misled investors by stating there was a fake 20% bonus. First off, building it into price is rudimentary and secondly, the fact that the “bonus” lasts the entirety of the ico is insulting.
12jeffy12

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:00:27 PM

we must use a wallet where we have access to the private keys, right?
hoop
Legendary

Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 04:05:58 PM

this is a good way to boost sales. and a bonus for everyone. Small investors 10%, large investors 20%, in between get 15%

But only today EVERYONE gets 20%, so buy one

In my opinion it was better If all stage of the Forty seven ico stages are at a fixed rate like Bankare ico was did.

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
gee777

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 04:08:44 PM

As an early investor, it’s really upsetting that the company misled investors by stating there was a fake 20% bonus. First off, building it into price is rudimentary and secondly, the fact that the “bonus” lasts the entirety of the ico is insulting.
I thought bonus here is a good thing.. Don't get how and why it is insulting... This is too make every investor have equal or almost equal status after purchasing the tokens.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:11:35 PM

I thought bonus here is a good thing.. Don't get how and why it is insulting... This is too make every investor have equal or almost equal status after purchasing the tokens.

The upsetting part is that if you are told beforehand that the bonus applies only for that duration, you know you have advantage over the other investors who don't get bonus.
Apparently the rules of the game have been changed during the game, so to speak

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Anilg

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:48:44 PM

I am also not getting his point. How Bonus is insulting? Or he mean to say that why bonus is for whole ICO period. This Bonus should be for only limited days and not for whole main sale period?
rezzx

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:57:07 PM

I am also not getting his point. How Bonus is insulting? Or he mean to say that why bonus is for whole ICO period. This Bonus should be for only limited days and not for whole main sale period?

If the bonus is given during the entire ICO then this is no logner considered a bonus is it? People might have been tempted to buy early to get the bonus. Maybe they sold other tokens to get the ETH to invest which they wouldn't have done if they could wait several weeks with the investments. However, I don't really see the problem here as the 20% bonus won't be for the entire duration of the ICO.
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 06:18:56 PM

we must use a wallet where we have access to the private keys, right?

Yes you are right.... myetherwallet or metamask preferably in my own opinion

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 299 »
  Print  

Jump to: