Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:54:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 299 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers  (Read 58074 times)
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 10:21:54 PM

Wow I'm amazed, I have only just looked at the Forty Seven Bank token distribution section! 90% of tokens being distributed will be for investors, 5% will be for the founders and 5% will be for bounty participants!

That is incredibly generous of the Forty Seven Bank team that the founders will have the same share as the bounty team! This is a good incentive for the founders to sell as many tokens as possible because if this ICO isn't a success then the Forty Seven Bank founders will take little profit for their hard work.

Yes, that is really good. It's not the main reason, but I prefer to invest in ICO's if the team does not keep 50% or more. 5% is a very good value. They are probably convinced to make enough profit with the  banking business in the future

Yep their investment and breakup of the tokens is definitly a big plus in my books the fact their being very open about the split and it seems more than generous is great I like to see this kind of split as it assures the investors that it’s unlikely anyone will be able to devalue the coins excessively even if they wanted to as 10% is a lot bot is a small amount in the grand scheme of things in comparison to others
Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:25:35 PM

Guys, Your opinion is really important for us. We are planning to be listed on different exchanges, but what You thinking about that? Where do You wanna see us?

My first choices are KuCoin and Binance. Binance is the best. I would definitely want FSBT in both or one of these exchanges. I heard KuCoin will list the tokens only when they do the KYC during the tokensales.

me too want to say KuCoin and Binance. But also not to forget Cryptopia and Bitterex. Those 4 are really good exchanges at this moment. I really want FSBT in these exchanges in the first instances.

I think everybody's top choice will be KuCoin and Binance these two are my favorite also. Bitterex is also cool but their verification process is bit discouraging can't remember when last i accessed my account. Listing on these two exchange will be great for 47Bank they both have access to a lot of people.

I can agree with KuCoin being a popular choice, the withdrawal process is really fast and the overall trading is made quite easy
This is true i got KuCoin recommended by a friend of mine and i really love is as the feeses are also not expensive there and the withdrawal process took 6 hours for me.
'

Withdrawals are 6 hours ? That is a lot of time. This cannot be right. Is that the withdrawal process to your bank then it could be possible ? Other exchanges that i use have lesser withdrawal times.

6 hrs withdrawal time in Binance? I have never some across such things earlier. Where did you get this news? Is it for tokens only or also for ETH? Some relevant link would be helpful.

I am not so sure about the withdrawal times on Binance exchange, but recently I withdrew some BTC from KuCoin and it was verified within 2h

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:23:11 PM

Guys, Your opinion is really important for us. We are planning to be listed on different exchanges, but what You thinking about that? Where do You wanna see us?

My first choices are KuCoin and Binance. Binance is the best. I would definitely want FSBT in both or one of these exchanges. I heard KuCoin will list the tokens only when they do the KYC during the tokensales.

me too want to say KuCoin and Binance. But also not to forget Cryptopia and Bitterex. Those 4 are really good exchanges at this moment. I really want FSBT in these exchanges in the first instances.
It would be nice KuCoin, Binance, Bitterex and HitBTC. I'll be happy if the token goes into any of these.
It's very nice that the team is interested in the community about such issues. This is a good sign. I like this attitude, it foresees strong cooperation.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 11:29:27 PM

It would be nice KuCoin, Binance, Bitterex and HitBTC. I'll be happy if the token goes into any of these.
It's very nice that the team is interested in the community about such issues. This is a good sign. I like this attitude, it foresees strong cooperation.

The biggest issue is without the initial volume most of those are insanely expensive to get listed in except for hitbtc. I mean I heard binance to get early listed is something like several bitcoin for listing which is nuts it’s better get volume on smaller exchanges or just get voted into KuCoin or binance and try to avoid waisting money on paying to get listed. That is unless 47 can work out some other agreement since their a bank working on api integrations
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:38:52 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2018, 09:30:06 AM by girib1684

I would like to point out to potential buyers only that today is the last day to get 20% bonus.
Do not miss this chance. I will still buy today

Did you bought tokens already? I heard that they have not received tokens immediately. Have you faced similar issues?
Well we receive the transaction much faster than we send out the tokens. We usually wait for more people to contribute, so we could transfer many transactions in 1 time. So usually its up to 48 hours to get the tokens.
Thanks for updates. It's really good for investors. I guess investors should not be scare now. Because this is transparent transactions they are doing. And ICO is in 2nd round now. Now rates is below now including bonus.:

10ETH = 10%
10 ETH+ = 15%
25 ETH+ = 20%
Rates (incl. bonus):
1 FSBT = 0.00428 ETH
1 ETH = 233.2 FSBT
Zaidaskin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:12:34 AM

I would like to point out to potential buyers only that today is the last day to get 20% bonus.

Did you bought tokens already? I heard that they have not received tokens immediately. Have you faced similar issues?
Well we receive the transaction much faster than we send out the tokens. We usually wait for more people to contribute, so we could transfer many transactions in 1 time. So usually its up to 48 hours to get the tokens.
Thanks for updates. It's really good for investors. I guess investors should not be scare now. Because this is transparent transitions they are doing. And ICO is in 2nd round now. Now rates is below now including bonus.:

10ETH = 10%
10 ETH+ = 15%
25 ETH+ = 20%
Rates (incl. bonus):
1 FSBT = 0.00428 ETH
1 ETH = 233.2 FSBT
Wow, this is interesting info that hopefully will be many investors who are interested in the project so that the project will develop success later.
bellaayu

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:34:59 AM

Thanks for updates. It's really good for investors. I guess investors should not be scare now. Because this is transparent transitions they are doing. And ICO is in 2nd round now. Now rates is below now including bonus.:

10ETH = 10%
10 ETH+ = 15%
25 ETH+ = 20%
Rates (incl. bonus):
1 FSBT = 0.00428 ETH
1 ETH = 233.2 FSBT
Wow, this is interesting info that hopefully will be many investors who are interested in the project so that the project will develop success later.
in this way would be an attraction for the project to be able to attract the attention of many investors. and not just this alone that can make this project can succeed. but all of that also depends on the hard work of all teams.
success for this project.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 07:37:25 AM

Binance would really be nice... I just love the simplicity of the site and the ui and to me it is the best exchange out there but other exchange like bittrex and Kucoin will also be nice.
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:57:17 AM

If you take time to go through the white paper, you will find that It has a very ambitious plan. It lists a set of all possibilites one could think of in Finance when combined with blockhain.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:18:50 AM

This is really a solid project, i can see a lot of support from the followers and investors so i think that this project might have a blowing success! I will keep an eye on this thread for sure and i hope to see a good amount raised, best wishes!

Welcome in Mr  Airdrops. (funny name though) I hope to see you participate in the ICO process and not just keen eye on the thread alone. Join the flight friend. #Moon
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:41:21 AM

If you take time to go through the white paper, you will find that It has a very ambitious plan. It lists a set of all possibilites one could think of in Finance when combined with blockhain.

i really like the whitepaper and the other documents.
everything is described in great detail and almost all questions are answered in it. and should still ask questions remain open, they are well answered here in the forum
Anilg

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:02:28 AM

Check out the latest Reddit post from Forty Seven Bank: https://www.reddit.com/r/FortySevenBank/comments/8155jq/check_out_our_actual_price_index_with_charts/

Check out their actual price index with charts!

Thanks for sharing this link. The webpage also directing to mobile app of fortyseven so, FSBT already have mobile app? I have not downloaded it as of now but I see it's newly launched. Dev team can confirmed this?
girib1684

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:36:44 AM

Binance would really be nice... I just love the simplicity of the site and the ui and to me it is the best exchange out there but other exchange like bittrex and Kucoin will also be nice.

Everyone know about 47Bank what exactly is doing. As Ganesh said, if FSBT to be listed on above 4 exchanges then we can see new high in FSBT. Because that exchanges is always trusted and having huge volume.
Abah007

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:33:27 AM

Everyone know about 47Bank what exactly is doing. As Ganesh said, if FSBT to be listed on above 4 exchanges then we can see new high in FSBT. Because that exchanges is always trusted and having huge volume.

In my opinion, Binance and Cryptopia are good exchanges because they are simple and easy to navigate. I would definitely want FSBT to choose from any of this exchanges.
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:17:17 PM

If you contribute between 1-5 ETH, you will get the forty seven classic credit card, but if you contribute more than 5 ETH, you will get forty seven platinum credit card
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:18:19 PM

I know a lot of people are shouting about Binance and how we need to get Forty Seven listed on there. The only thing is this is extremely difficult you either need to pay thousands of dollars or get voted through their community project of the week/month competitions.

I honestly think a more realistic and better fit for Forty Seven Bank is Bibox. Bibox is number 17 on the list of exchanges in terms of 24hr volume and it has over $100M traded on their platform. I've seen a lot of projects recently start getting listed on their and I really think its trending at the moment.

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:13:05 PM

All the major exchanges act hard to catch; I would really love to see binance; the price would really go one way...Moon

I am glad there wasn't any airdrop or the likes on this.

You're right, sometimes their requirements can be really outrageous and stringent to fulfill but guess that's what makes their availability in any project rewarding and it will be a lovely thing to see Forty Seven Bank get into good exchanges
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:17:48 PM

All the major exchanges act hard to catch; I would really love to see binance; the price would really go one way...Moon

I am glad there wasn't any airdrop or the likes on this.

You're right, sometimes their requirements can be really outrageous and stringent to fulfill but guess that's what makes their availability in any project rewarding and it will be a lovely thing to see Forty Seven Bank get into good exchanges

I like the fact that the team is asking for community opinion on the exchange choices instead of going for a crappy exchanges in the first hand. I am curious what it turns out in the end with regards to the first exchange choice for FSBT.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:25:50 PM

Wow I'm amazed, I have only just looked at the Forty Seven Bank token distribution section! 90% of tokens being distributed will be for investors, 5% will be for the founders and 5% will be for bounty participants!

That is incredibly generous of the Forty Seven Bank team that the founders will have the same share as the bounty team! This is a good incentive for the founders to sell as many tokens as possible because if this ICO isn't a success then the Forty Seven Bank founders will take little profit for their hard work.

I can't seem to decide if this is a great thing; I mean now it is open to whales to buy as much as they can and control the price; On the other hand I understand it is also assuring for investors the team will not manipulate the price. Can't decide

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:41:36 PM

I can't seem to decide if this is a great thing; I mean now it is open to whales to buy as much as they can and control the price; On the other hand I understand it is also assuring for investors the team will not manipulate the price. Can't decide

I get your point but the price of the token will not give room for that, also, is known that the price will go much higher as the features of the project begin to phase in, with that in mind, investors will tend to hodl, like we all know, when you get something cheap or free, is natural for many to want to dump but Forty Seven Bank is not like that, as it takes much investment to get more volumes of the token, so even if they dump, the volume will be minimal 
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 299 »
  Print  

Jump to: