Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:26:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 299 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers  (Read 58074 times)
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:10:05 PM

Guys, Your opinion is really important for us. We are planning to be listed on different exchanges, but what You thinking about that? Where do You wanna see us?

I know a lot of people are shouting about Binance and how we need to get Forty Seven listed on there. The only thing is this is extremely difficult you either need to pay thousands of dollars or get voted through their community project of the week/month competitions.

I honestly think a more realistic and better fit for Forty Seven Bank is Bibox. Bibox is number 17 on the list of exchanges in terms of 24hr volume and it has over $100M traded on their platform. I've seen a lot of projects recently start getting listed on their and I really think its trending at the moment.

and once again I hear from a exchange here on Bitcointalk for the first time. I have to take a look at it. how satisfied are you with the exchange, have you already traded?
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:17:14 PM

Guys, Your opinion is really important for us. We are planning to be listed on different exchanges, but what You thinking about that? Where do You wanna see us?

My first choices are KuCoin and Binance. Binance is the best. I would definitely want FSBT in both or one of these exchanges. I heard KuCoin will list the tokens only when they do the KYC during the tokensales.

me too want to say KuCoin and Binance. But also not to forget Cryptopia and Bitterex. Those 4 are really good exchanges at this moment. I really want FSBT in these exchanges in the first instances.
It would be nice KuCoin, Binance, Bitterex and HitBTC. I'll be happy if the token goes into any of these.
It's very nice that the team is interested in the community about such issues. This is a good sign. I like this attitude, it foresees strong cooperation.

Binance would really be nice... I just love the simplicity of the site and the ui and to me it is the best exchange out there but other exchange like bittrex and Kucoin will also be nice.

Everyone know about 47Bank what exactly is doing. As Ganesh said, if FSBT to be listed on above 4 exchanges then we can see new high in FSBT. Because that exchanges is always trusted and having huge volume.

I agree with Ganesh! KuCoin and Binance both are important, I guess they are charging good amount for listing but project like FSBT should trade these exchanges.  There is always risk associated with small exchanges
girib1684

Merit: 11

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:18:21 PM

If you contribute between 1-5 ETH, you will get the forty seven classic credit card, but if you contribute more than 5 ETH, you will get forty seven platinum credit card
Wow, what a great offer. Where you saw this news? Could you post that link/snapshot here, so more public will know about this offer/scheme? But that investors have to open account in there also?
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:32:49 PM

Wow I'm amazed, I have only just looked at the Forty Seven Bank token distribution section! 90% of tokens being distributed will be for investors, 5% will be for the founders and 5% will be for bounty participants!

That is incredibly generous of the Forty Seven Bank team that the founders will have the same share as the bounty team! This is a good incentive for the founders to sell as many tokens as possible because if this ICO isn't a success then the Forty Seven Bank founders will take little profit for their hard work.

I can't seem to decide if this is a great thing; I mean now it is open to whales to buy as much as they can and control the price; On the other hand I understand it is also assuring for investors the team will not manipulate the price. Can't decide

You say this ibininja, but is it right that the team or directors get to make the decisions and manipulate the price?

It should be down to investors and in real life many big company directors/staff do not hold large amounts of stock options or share holdings because it is looked down on.

I think Forty Seven Bank has taken the right approach.

Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:33:53 PM

If you contribute between 1-5 ETH, you will get the forty seven classic credit card, but if you contribute more than 5 ETH, you will get forty seven platinum credit card
Wow, what a great offer. Where you saw this news? Could you post that link/snapshot here, so more public will know about this offer/scheme? But that investors have to open account in there also?

I had overlooked this as well, can't invest as much to obtain the 47B Platinum Creditcard unfortunately, thought I am in anticipation for the classic one!

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 02:37:05 PM

Would definitly like to see information on that haven’t really seen much in the way of the conditions and information on the various credit cards and what the offer and capabilities would be  when the cards launch.  Hopefully we can get more information and clarity on the cards as they will be a great post ico product
Abah007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:17:25 PM

What happens with unsold tokens should the hardcap not be reached?
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 03:25:58 PM

I like to see FSBT in binance, due to the very important fact that, firstly its a very respected exchange also its holds one of the biggest volume for cryptocurrency. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes bittrex, poloniex are also good exchanges

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:36:08 PM

I had overlooked this as well, can't invest as much to obtain the 47B Platinum Creditcard unfortunately, thought I am in anticipation for the classic one!

Its a nice opportunity to get the platinum credit card. But unfortunately 5 ETH investment is way too high for me also. So I cannot get that. However FSBT token itself is having lots of potential. So I will HODL my investment in FSBT for sure.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:56:21 PM

Please i too will appreciate a link/snapshot I haven't read this before, nonetheless it's a nice incentive from forty seven bank. What's the upside/benefits to having a forty seven bank platinum card?
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 04:47:57 PM

Please i too will appreciate a link/snapshot I haven't read this before, nonetheless it's a nice incentive from forty seven bank. What's the upside/benefits to having a forty seven bank platinum card?

Judging from the use of the cards available on the whitepaper i.e the credit and debit card, the usage may be applicable still for the said platinum card which is for acceptance of payment by companies that is going to use the fortyseven platform as a gateway to using their{the company} services.

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:53:49 PM

I think there will be more benefits like only a Platinum Card. In the Tokenholders Benefit Doc is mentioned that you will receive 25% discount on personal and travel insurance.
titovnn

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:00:58 PM

Good evening, 47 bank team and the community! The crypto world is establishing itself and developing so fast. And the importance of creating a financial institution to connect the world's of crypto and fiat is also very important! Do you share the opinion that fiat will get extinct in the near futire to givw full way to crypto?
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:20:53 PM

I think there will be more benefits like only a Platinum Card. In the Tokenholders Benefit Doc is mentioned that you will receive 25% discount on personal and travel insurance.

This is really good thing. But 5 ETH investment is high for me even though we get such huge discounts on using that card. When I read the whitepaper, I somehow missed this part. I hope I have not missed any other important benefits like this.
Brattavito

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:21:00 PM

Good evening, 47 bank team and the community! The crypto world is establishing itself and developing so fast. And the importance of creating a financial institution to connect the world's of crypto and fiat is also very important! Do you share the opinion that fiat will get extinct in the near futire to givw full way to crypto?
your opinion I think is too far, it is not possible fiat currency replaced in the near future .
my advice if you want to ask the opinions of the members here better go to the economic section.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:17:05 PM

Its a nice opportunity to get the platinum credit card. But unfortunately 5 ETH investment is way too high for me also. So I cannot get that. However FSBT token itself is having lots of potential. So I will HODL my investment in FSBT for sure.

If forty seven bank ICO can reach their goals and proves to be a viable and beneficial platform, I am pretty sure I could upgrade to a platinum level by storing my funds there

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Anilg

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:22:58 PM

So FSBK credit card already available? Or card will be available after ICO? Anyway this is nice, and I may try to get classic credit card. Hope it's global card and not restricted to specific country.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:24:15 PM

Well, is possible but will take sometime, it will not be that easy to revolutionize the world  base on the crypto aspect, as many folks are still attached to the traditional way of banking, cryptocurrency still have a lot of work to put in, for it to be widely accepted, one such critical issue, is the problem insecurity, in terms of hacking, now that's where Forty Seven Bank is really upgrading, with the use of biometric measures, i'm also optimistic about the future and that's the main reason of Forty Seven Bank, to gradually introduce cryptocurrency to many
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 06:28:05 PM

When you watch AI movies, the one that deals with robotics mostly, you would see a projection of a future where there come to be technology solely in all ramifications of life, which is scary at inception but would become commonplace in time to come.

Yes! There would be a period of full crypto control but it's not going to happen anytime soon, its going to take its due time, i tell people to hold on to whatever projects they have now currently in the blockchain as it would worth a lot more some day...

which makes me glad for 47BK project knowing fully well that they are not only just a project but a revolutionary one at best infact of recent i have seen imitation of the fortyseven concept springing up making a copy or even a prototype of what 47 is set to offer which makes me more and more relaxed and confident in the project.

( M P C X )  Revolution
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:32:19 PM

Sorry to ask but What is the benefit of these cards to the holder?? I think this is the first time I am seeing anything about cards
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 299 »
  Print  

Jump to: