Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:54:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 299 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers  (Read 58074 times)
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:44:41 PM

Does any of you actually participate in the bounty program? I have not noticed many participants yet. So if someone still wants to earn some tokens, here is the link to the thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2225653

I never knew there was a bounty program for 47BK before now Roll Eyes time to amass some tokens  Tongue

Thank you for this link will begin work when I am chanced today...

Looks like we missed the early participation there. I am not sure how I missed it; at any case we some could be gained from the sale; the price will moon when hitting the exchange. That it is tied to ETH i think the price would likely go up as ETH increases

Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:30:14 PM

Blowing project, hope a success in ico run

Sure, it is a blowing project, with all the right ingredients to make it supersede, did i just say supersede?, well, is actually a pioneer in its niche, so there's nothing to supersede because is already a force, with no competitor at the moment, making it an absolute authority and a whole lot of audience to satisfy
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:33:34 PM

Does any of you actually participate in the bounty program? I have not noticed many participants yet. So if someone still wants to earn some tokens, here is the link to the thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2225653

I never knew there was a bounty program for 47BK before now Roll Eyes time to amass some tokens  Tongue

Thank you for this link will begin work when I am chanced today...

Looks like we missed the early participation there. I am not sure how I missed it; at any case we some could be gained from the sale; the price will moon when hitting the exchange. That it is tied to ETH i think the price would likely go up as ETH increases

Don't worry you can still buy it for cheap instead of buying it on exchanges where you will miss the bonus. You get 10% bonus for below 10 eth. If you invest a little bit you get still bonus.

Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:48:42 PM

Sure, it is a blowing project, with all the right ingredients to make it supersede, did i just say supersede?, well, is actually a pioneer in its niche, so there's nothing to supersede because is already a force, with no competitor at the moment, making it an absolute authority and a whole lot of audience to satisfy

Yeah it's the first project of its kind with potential vast customer base I believe Forty seven bank will excel in time,I've been following 47B from the onset and I can say the team is really passionate about their project and the features they plan to implement help solve problems
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:02:56 PM

Forty seven bank closes the gap between fiat currency and crypto currency, which is a much needed solution as most new comers have difficulty in the financial part of the blockchain technology

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 07:06:20 PM

Forty seven bank closes the gap between fiat currency and crypto currency, which is a much needed solution as most new comers have difficulty in the financial part of the blockchain technology

Exactly I’m most hopeful that we see not just 47 but others crypto banks start to show up to make entry to the market easier for general fiat users the fact is cryptos still to hard to get into for someone like my mom.

It will be interesting as we see more and more fiat to crypto gateways and banks come online it’s one of the reasons I’m most excited for 47bk
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:11:13 PM

Exactly I’m most hopeful that we see not just 47 but others crypto banks start to show up to make entry to the market easier for general fiat users the fact is cryptos still to hard to get into for someone like my mom.

It will be interesting as we see more and more fiat to crypto gateways and banks come online it’s one of the reasons I’m most excited for 47bk

i am sure 47BK is just the beginning. with the new PSD2 directive th complete banking sector will chance in the next years and many projects like 47BK will start.
47BK seems to be the first, and they are willing to do it completely right from the start. All the documents shows me, that they did not only their homework, they also did diligence tasks:-)
47BK will be the first and in my opinion the most sucessfull new bank
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 07:12:36 PM

Yeah really excited about this project solving one of the most basic issues in crypto community and I will be glad if other cryptocurrencies will follow the trend after it would have been implemented by 47bk
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:11:04 PM

I have an inquire, Will Forty Seven bank be providing their own cryptocurrency wallet like exchanges to do trade  or will you be integrating with other exchanges to use their cryptocurrency wallets for trading.

They will have their own wallets and their own exchange. This is well described in the whitepaper from page 29: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1aOyaRrqkisn383O55mhXhEECEajz72zwoCdL4OzmKhI/edit#gid=1788578948&range=G3
I cannot read it i need permission to read it so can you tell me more about it or is there possible any other link for me where i can read their whitepaper easily?

Hey, Check out this short sweet video which summaries the projec, fortysevenbank pretty quickly and saves you having to read the whitepaper

https://youtu.be/Kgr9YxmmnBk

Thanks for this video. Indeed it really saves time in going through white paper. Very good summary about the project. The only thing is I have already spent my time in reading the white paper.  Smiley
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 08:19:17 PM

Good evening, 47 bank team and the community! The crypto world is establishing itself and developing so fast. And the importance of creating a financial institution to connect the world's of crypto and fiat is also very important! Do you share the opinion that fiat will get extinct in the near futire to givw full way to crypto?

I don't think Fiat is going to extinct in near future unless energy problem is solved. Both have it's plus and minus. Crypto coin can last for centuries once created, but it need lot of energy for mining. But once we create good. Amount of coins it might possible that people will stop using Fiat.

No it doesn't energy is not a restriction on crypto, mining is not a "crypto" thing, its just one way of handling concensus, theirs a large number of ways to handle it that are much more power efficient and hell even for mining their are more energy efficient ways (see burstcoin).

The fact is even ethereum is on its way to moving away from mining to proof of stake, which will mean all that power being used for ethereum will shift to another coin, but the fact is at that point ethereum will be no where near  as electricity hungry as it currently is.

Mining coins will remain but, the fact is mining won't be the reason fiat survives. Eventually their will be fiat replacements, thare basically Proof Of Stake or some other hybrid Proof of XXXXXX, and you'll be able to just run mobile wallets, perhaps even banks like 47bk will run masternodes for said currency as well as other banks to maintain consensus and everyone will instead of fiat just use a phone with NFC to pay their bills.

You have to remember FIAT has had its days numbered in the physical form for a long time, its already rare in some areas to see it due to the large prevelence of Debit/Credit cards and payment apps. Crypto is just the next evolution of that removing the centralized banks/credit companies.

Phantam just did the whole job here, this write up is very impactful and full of information which is the more reason I do advice holders of any kind of project not to sell all and to keep some portions of it for future sakes...

There will be a total shift in time to come to cryptocurrency and those aware of this revolution are just too minimal compare to the vast majority not aware and which is why I applaud the initiative of 47BK which has come to become the bank to store this different project.

Good job here Phantam

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
FortySeven

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:32:33 PM

If you contribute between 1-5 ETH, you will get the forty seven classic credit card, but if you contribute more than 5 ETH, you will get forty seven platinum credit card
Wow, what a great offer. Where you saw this news? Could you post that link/snapshot here, so more public will know about this offer/scheme? But that investors have to open account in there also?

Sorry to ask but What is the benefit of these cards to the holder?? I think this is the first time I am seeing anything about cards
FSBT token holders will have the following important benefits:

1) They will become the first clients of Forty Seven Bank;

2) The rights to be the first to try and use products and services offered by Forty Seven Bank;

3) Top priority place in Forty Seven Bank loyalty program;

4) Opportunity to contribute to the development of crypto
community and help in charity campaigns;

5) Discounts and special conditions for products and services of Forty Seven Bank;

6) Higher FSBL token cashback multiplier when paying with Forty Seven Bank debit or credit card;

7) The range of the most commonly used mobile and online banking products for free;

Cool No fee for using Multi-Asset Account;

9) Opportunity to sell tokens more expensively on secondary market when they increase in value in future;

10) Possibility for traders to speculate on token yield.
FortySeven

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:33:08 PM

What happens with unsold tokens should the hardcap not be reached?
Talking about unsold tokens - they will not be generated. We generate tokens which we sell, no more, no less, so there is nothing to be burned.
FortySeven

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:48:29 PM

If you contribute between 1-5 ETH, you will get the forty seven classic credit card, but if you contribute more than 5 ETH, you will get forty seven platinum credit card
Wow, what a great offer. Where you saw this news? Could you post that link/snapshot here, so more public will know about this offer/scheme? But that investors have to open account in there also?

I had overlooked this as well, can't invest as much to obtain the 47B Platinum Creditcard unfortunately, thought I am in anticipation for the classic one!

So FSBK credit card already available? Or card will be available after ICO? Anyway this is nice, and I may try to get classic credit card. Hope it's global card and not restricted to specific country.
We have special benefits structure after we get a banking license. The structure of these benefits is based on the amount of contribution during ICO. In order to get them, a person will have to become the bank’s client and then go through Know Your Customer (KYC) procedure.

If a person contributes between 0.1 and 1 ETH, he gets:
Free Multi-Asset Account: IBAN (EUR, USD, etc.), crypto wallets
(BTC, ETH, etc.), investments.

If a person contributes between 1 and 5 ETH, he gets:
Free Multi-Asset Account: IBAN (EUR, USD, etc.), crypto wallets (BTC, ETH, etc.), investments;
Free Visa Classic credit card that will be sent via mail.

If a person contributes between 5 and 10 ETH, he gets:
Free Multi-Asset Account: IBAN (EUR, USD, etc.), crypto wallets (BTC, ETH, etc.) investments;
Free Visa Platinum credit card that will be sent via mail;
25% discount on personal and travel insurance for contributor and two family members
during the first two years.

If a person contributes between 10 and 50 ETH, he gets:
Free Multi-Asset Account: IBAN (EUR, USD, etc.), crypto wallets (BTC, ETH, etc.), investments;
30% discount on personal and travel insurance for contributor and two family members
during the first three years;
No commission on cash withdrawal in any ATM in the world during the first year.

If a person contributes between 50 and 100 ETH, he gets:
50% discount on personal and travel insurance for contributor and two family members
during the first five years;
No commission on cash withdrawal in any ATM in the world during the first three years;
Special conditions for trading activities.

If a person contributes between 100 and more ETH, he gets:
50% discount on personal and travel insurance for contributor and two family members
during the first ten years;
No commission on cash withdrawal in any ATM in the world during the first five years;
Special conditions for trading activities;
No commission and fees for using any banking products and services of Forty Seven Bank for
ever (except loans).
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 08:59:21 PM

Talking about unsold tokens - they will not be generated. We generate tokens which we sell, no more, no less, so there is nothing to be burned.

Think that’s a much better way to handle the tokens instead of having to deal with the need to burn surplus coins it also assured that investors are always aware of the token number cap. Something I think that’s very important to the trust of the project. More ICOs should handle token creation like this instead creating a crazy amount and having to burn off extras.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:10:49 PM

Will actually be a good thing for new visitors/potential customers to read up a few pages before asking questions because some of their question might have be Answered already. Just like this have been answered a number  of time
Abah007

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:30:55 PM

Yeah it's the first project of its kind with potential vast customer base I believe Forty seven bank will excel in time,I've been following 47B from the onset and I can say the team is really passionate about their project and the features they plan to implement help solve problems

Awesome company with great potentials and i also believe in 47 bank growth prospects and ambitious ideas! With each passing day, the number of real investors in the project is growing at a tremendous rate. I am sure a bright future awaits this platform.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:02:04 PM

Awesome company with great potentials and i also believe in 47 bank growth prospects and ambitious ideas! With each passing day, the number of real investors in the project is growing at a tremendous rate. I am sure a bright future awaits this platform.

Now is still a good time to buy whilst the bonus is still available and I don't think the name has been fully heard yet. Alot more publicity/investors to come and find out about the potential of this project
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:27:58 PM

Good evening, 47 bank team and the community! The crypto world is establishing itself and developing so fast. And the importance of creating a financial institution to connect the world's of crypto and fiat is also very important! Do you share the opinion that fiat will get extinct in the near futire to givw full way to crypto?

I don't think Fiat is going to extinct in near future unless energy problem is solved. Both have it's plus and minus. Crypto coin can last for centuries once created, but it need lot of energy for mining. But once we create good. Amount of coins it might possible that people will stop using Fiat.

No it doesn't energy is not a restriction on crypto, mining is not a "crypto" thing, its just one way of handling concensus, theirs a large number of ways to handle it that are much more power efficient and hell even for mining their are more energy efficient ways (see burstcoin).

The fact is even ethereum is on its way to moving away from mining to proof of stake, which will mean all that power being used for ethereum will shift to another coin, but the fact is at that point ethereum will be no where near  as electricity hungry as it currently is.

Mining coins will remain but, the fact is mining won't be the reason fiat survives. Eventually their will be fiat replacements, thare basically Proof Of Stake or some other hybrid Proof of XXXXXX, and you'll be able to just run mobile wallets, perhaps even banks like 47bk will run masternodes for said currency as well as other banks to maintain consensus and everyone will instead of fiat just use a phone with NFC to pay their bills.

You have to remember FIAT has had its days numbered in the physical form for a long time, its already rare in some areas to see it due to the large prevelence of Debit/Credit cards and payment apps. Crypto is just the next evolution of that removing the centralized banks/credit companies.

Wish I could give you merits for this post, it is indeed up to Vitalik Buterin to prove a sustainable and reliable PoS/PoW mechanism, if this runs well, PoW might become unnecessary.

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Cnote328

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:58:16 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2018, 01:11:13 AM by Cnote328

47B was feature in The Asahi Shinbun Digital-the most prominent newspaper in Japan (370 million previews per month)! For Japanese readers, click here to read about 47B venture into the Japanese market https://t.co/Lfepm6Imin
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:42:02 AM

47B was feature in The Asahi Shinbun Digital-the most prominent newspaper in Japan (370 million previews per month)! For Japanese readers, click here to read about 47B venture into the Japanese market https://t.co/Lfepm6Imin

Nice share I guess but it's in Japanese and I can't read it Wink. I will try Google translation but not sure if it will work properly. I hope FSBT team can translate this news to English and share it with people.
Pages: « 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 [158] 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 299 »
  Print  

Jump to: