Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:16:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [159] 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 299 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers  (Read 58074 times)
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:35:07 AM

If you contribute between 1-5 ETH, you will get the forty seven classic credit card, but if you contribute more than 5 ETH, you will get forty seven platinum credit card
Wow, what a great offer. Where you saw this news? Could you post that link/snapshot here, so more public will know about this offer/scheme? But that investors have to open account in there also?

I had overlooked this as well, can't invest as much to obtain the 47B Platinum Creditcard unfortunately, thought I am in anticipation for the classic one!

So FSBK credit card already available? Or card will be available after ICO? Anyway this is nice, and I may try to get classic credit card. Hope it's global card and not restricted to specific country.
We have special benefits structure after we get a banking license. The structure of these benefits is based on the amount of contribution during ICO. In order to get them, a person will have to become the bank’s client and then go through Know Your Customer (KYC) procedure.

If a person contributes between 0.1 and 1 ETH, he gets:
Free Multi-Asset Account: IBAN (EUR, USD, etc.), crypto wallets
(BTC, ETH, etc.), investments.

If a person contributes between 1 and 5 ETH, he gets:
Free Multi-Asset Account: IBAN (EUR, USD, etc.), crypto wallets (BTC, ETH, etc.), investments;
Free Visa Classic credit card that will be sent via mail.

If a person contributes between 5 and 10 ETH, he gets:
Free Multi-Asset Account: IBAN (EUR, USD, etc.), crypto wallets (BTC, ETH, etc.) investments;
Free Visa Platinum credit card that will be sent via mail;
25% discount on personal and travel insurance for contributor and two family members
during the first two years.

If a person contributes between 10 and 50 ETH, he gets:
Free Multi-Asset Account: IBAN (EUR, USD, etc.), crypto wallets (BTC, ETH, etc.), investments;
30% discount on personal and travel insurance for contributor and two family members
during the first three years;
No commission on cash withdrawal in any ATM in the world during the first year.

If a person contributes between 50 and 100 ETH, he gets:
50% discount on personal and travel insurance for contributor and two family members
during the first five years;
No commission on cash withdrawal in any ATM in the world during the first three years;
Special conditions for trading activities.

If a person contributes between 100 and more ETH, he gets:
50% discount on personal and travel insurance for contributor and two family members
during the first ten years;
No commission on cash withdrawal in any ATM in the world during the first five years;
Special conditions for trading activities;
No commission and fees for using any banking products and services of Forty Seven Bank for
ever (except loans).

Thanks for sharing this info. They are really planned very interesting and profitable benefits for investors. This is called marketing.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 07:02:43 AM

If you contribute between 1-5 ETH, you will get the forty seven classic credit card, but if you contribute more than 5 ETH, you will get forty seven platinum credit card
Wow, what a great offer. Where you saw this news? Could you post that link/snapshot here, so more public will know about this offer/scheme? But that investors have to open account in there also?

I had overlooked this as well, can't invest as much to obtain the 47B Platinum Creditcard unfortunately, thought I am in anticipation for the classic one!

So FSBK credit card already available? Or card will be available after ICO? Anyway this is nice, and I may try to get classic credit card. Hope it's global card and not restricted to specific country.
We have special benefits structure after we get a banking license. The structure of these benefits is based on the amount of contribution during ICO. In order to get them, a person will have to become the bank’s client and then go through Know Your Customer (KYC) procedure.

Free Multi-Asset Account: IBAN (EUR, USD, etc.), crypto wallets (BTC, ETH, etc.) investments;
25% discount on personal and travel insurance for contributor and two family members

30% discount on personal and travel insurance for contributor and two family members

No commission on cash withdrawal in any ATM in the world during the first three years;

No commission on cash withdrawal in any ATM in the world during the first five years;
No commission and fees for using any banking products and services of Forty Seven Bank for
ever (except loans).

I like this arrangement, more contribution equals more valuable benefits, it will drive interest for more investment as there is the advantage of starting early and contributing more...

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:20:17 AM

What happens with unsold tokens should the hardcap not be reached?
Talking about unsold tokens - they will not be generated. We generate tokens which we sell, no more, no less, so there is nothing to be burned.

Will actually be a good thing for new visitors/potential customers to read up a few pages before asking questions because some of their question might have be Answered already. Just like this have been answered a number  of time
That's the good thing if they are not generating more tokens till burning means this more beneficial for 47Bank and investors. Definitely it will hit more than 5 times in very less time.
Abah007

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:38:23 AM

Great news guys! Graphic shows net profit estimates of Forty Seven Bank over the following ten years depending on milestone.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:29:11 AM

Blowing project, hope a success in ico run

Sure, it is a blowing project, with all the right ingredients to make it supersede, did i just say supersede?, well, is actually a pioneer in its niche, so there's nothing to supersede because is already a force, with no competitor at the moment, making it an absolute authority and a whole lot of audience to satisfy

Forty seven bank closes the gap between fiat currency and crypto currency, which is a much needed solution as most new comers have difficulty in the financial part of the blockchain technology

Exactly I’m most hopeful that we see not just 47 but others crypto banks start to show up to make entry to the market easier for general fiat users the fact is cryptos still to hard to get into for someone like my mom.

It will be interesting as we see more and more fiat to crypto gateways and banks come online it’s one of the reasons I’m most excited for 47bk

Yes, Forty Seven Bank is really that gateway we've yearned for and they are not only just trying to bridge that gap between crypto and fiat but also to create that avenue/ platform for liked minds to come in and join the Forty Seven Bank family by showcasing what they have to offer in the financial sector on the Forty Seven Bank platform
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:29:24 AM

Blowing project, hope a success in ico run

Sure, it is a blowing project, with all the right ingredients to make it supersede, did i just say supersede?, well, is actually a pioneer in its niche, so there's nothing to supersede because is already a force, with no competitor at the moment, making it an absolute authority and a whole lot of audience to satisfy

Forty seven bank closes the gap between fiat currency and crypto currency, which is a much needed solution as most new comers have difficulty in the financial part of the blockchain technology

Exactly I’m most hopeful that we see not just 47 but others crypto banks start to show up to make entry to the market easier for general fiat users the fact is cryptos still to hard to get into for someone like my mom.

It will be interesting as we see more and more fiat to crypto gateways and banks come online it’s one of the reasons I’m most excited for 47bk

Yes, Forty Seven Bank is really that gateway we've yearned for and they are not only just trying to bridge that gap between crypto and fiat but also to create that avenue/ platform for liked minds to come in and join the Forty Seven Bank family by showcasing what they have to offer in the financial sector on the Forty Seven Bank platform

I really hope that the Forty Seven Bank project will be successful.
47B will be the bank we have yearned for. I'm glad to be a part of the banking revolution.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:56:24 AM

Sorry to ask but What is the benefit of these cards to the holder?? I think this is the first time I am seeing anything about cards
FSBT token holders will have the following important benefits:

1) They will become the first clients of Forty Seven Bank;

2) The rights to be the first to try and use products and services offered by Forty Seven Bank;

3) Top priority place in Forty Seven Bank loyalty program;

4) Opportunity to contribute to the development of crypto
community and help in charity campaigns;

5) Discounts and special conditions for products and services of Forty Seven Bank;

6) Higher FSBL token cashback multiplier when paying with Forty Seven Bank debit or credit card;

7) The range of the most commonly used mobile and online banking products for free;

Cool No fee for using Multi-Asset Account;

9) Opportunity to sell tokens more expensively on secondary market when they increase in value in future;

10) Possibility for traders to speculate on token yield.

what, you also implement a cashbacksystem? that's great. Even better is that Tokenholder get even more cashback :-)
All in all, I like these benefits list. I will take a closer look at individual points
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:22:40 AM

ever (except loans).

Thanks for sharing this info. They are really planned very interesting and profitable benefits for investors. This is called marketing.

This is really cool summary of the project. This will be published in all the social media pages to grab more attention. People know about this but not as a single place summary. FSBT team will do the needful I believe.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:56:08 AM

Sorry to ask but What is the benefit of these cards to the holder?? I think this is the first time I am seeing anything about cards

2) The rights to be the first to try and use products and services offered by Forty Seven Bank;

5) Discounts and special conditions for products and services of Forty Seven Bank;

6) Higher FSBL token cashback multiplier when paying with Forty Seven Bank debit or credit card;

7) The range of the most commonly used mobile and online banking products for free;

9) Opportunity to sell tokens more expensively on secondary market when they increase in value in future;

what, you also implement a cashbacksystem? that's great. Even better is that Tokenholder get even more cashback :-)
All in all, I like these benefits list. I will take a closer look at individual points

Wait, you mean cash back policy?, like really?, this is the first of its kind in the crypto business, i think this should be made public to a lot of the community to see, you just highlighted awesome points, that are of essence, ears will twinkle if they hear this, Forty Seven Bank is really doing something different, which gives it the quality needed to go places
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:17:35 PM

47B was feature in The Asahi Shinbun Digital-the most prominent newspaper in Japan (370 million previews per month)! For Japanese readers, click here to read about 47B venture into the Japanese market https://t.co/Lfepm6Imin

Nice share I guess but it's in Japanese and I can't read it Wink. I will try Google translation but not sure if it will work properly. I hope FSBT team can translate this news to English and share it with people.

Almost everything is in Japanese in Japan, even post-docs tend to write their articles in Japanes, it is not necessarily a barrier, but it does prove FSBT's reach in
 media exposure

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:20:00 PM

Wait, you mean cash back policy?, like really?, this is the first of its kind in the crypto business, i think this should be made public to a lot of the community to see, you just highlighted awesome points, that are of essence, ears will twinkle if they hear this, Forty Seven Bank is really doing something different, which gives it the quality needed to go places

The 47B ICO really benefit the early investors. When I look at the summary of all the benefits, you can not understand that not more people are participating.
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:24:10 PM

47B was feature in The Asahi Shinbun Digital-the most prominent newspaper in Japan (370 million previews per month)! For Japanese readers, click here to read about 47B venture into the Japanese market https://t.co/Lfepm6Imin

Nice share I guess but it's in Japanese and I can't read it Wink. I will try Google translation but not sure if it will work properly. I hope FSBT team can translate this news to English and share it with people.

Almost everything is in Japanese in Japan, even post-docs tend to write their articles in Japanes, it is not necessarily a barrier, but it does prove FSBT's reach in
 media exposure
This is really awesome i must say. All the accumulated hype around this project just makes me feel better and better by the day. See how they are advertising in many places  Cool
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:42:54 PM

If this list of benefits doesn't make you want to invest in Forty Seven Bank and buy some FSBL Tokens, then I don't know what will!

Discounts, loyalty rewards, early access to services, multi-asset bank accounts... this is really good news!

Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:43:59 PM

Hello friends please how do I confirm Fortyseven uses the new ether metamask address?
gee777

Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 01:42:59 PM

ever (except loans).

This is really cool summary of the project. This will be published in all the social media pages to grab more attention. People know about this but not as a single place summary. FSBT team will do the needful I believe.

Nice detailed breakdown .. I love  this, now this will prevent investment and bonus questions from coming up frequently.
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 02:10:32 PM

Hello friends please how do I confirm Fortyseven uses the new ether metamask address?

What do you mean by new Ether metamask address?? Do metamask now a new designed Ether address??  Huh

Great news guys! Graphic shows net profit estimates of Forty Seven Bank over the following ten years depending on milestone.

Who else can't see the graphics too  Huh... Kindly Drop a link please so I get to see the projected growth curves  Tongue

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:12:23 PM

Good evening, 47 bank team and the community! The crypto world is establishing itself and developing so fast. And the importance of creating a financial institution to connect the world's of crypto and fiat is also very important! Do you share the opinion that fiat will get extinct in the near futire to givw full way to crypto?

I don't think Fiat is going to extinct in near future unless energy problem is solved. Both have it's plus and minus. Crypto coin can last for centuries once created, but it need lot of energy for mining. But once we create good. Amount of coins it might possible that people will stop using Fiat.

No it doesn't energy is not a restriction on crypto, mining is not a "crypto" thing, its just one way of handling concensus, theirs a large number of ways to handle it that are much more power efficient and hell even for mining their are more energy efficient ways (see burstcoin).

The fact is even ethereum is on its way to moving away from mining to proof of stake, which will mean all that power being used for ethereum will shift to another coin, but the fact is at that point ethereum will be no where near  as electricity hungry as it currently is.

Mining coins will remain but, the fact is mining won't be the reason fiat survives. Eventually their will be fiat replacements, thare basically Proof Of Stake or some other hybrid Proof of XXXXXX, and you'll be able to just run mobile wallets, perhaps even banks like 47bk will run masternodes for said currency as well as other banks to maintain consensus and everyone will instead of fiat just use a phone with NFC to pay their bills.

You have to remember FIAT has had its days numbered in the physical form for a long time, its already rare in some areas to see it due to the large prevelence of Debit/Credit cards and payment apps. Crypto is just the next evolution of that removing the centralized banks/credit companies.

Phantam just did the whole job here, this write up is very impactful and full of information which is the more reason I do advice holders of any kind of project not to sell all and to keep some portions of it for future sakes...

There will be a total shift in time to come to cryptocurrency and those aware of this revolution are just too minimal compare to the vast majority not aware and which is why I applaud the initiative of 47BK which has come to become the bank to store this different project.

Good job here Phantam

There are many things to account for; fiat is not going extinct nor is crypto; Crypto would surely gain more popularity and more people would want to join in; as for now most crypto users want to make the profits; rarely do we find a project with a real purpose and real goal to make a viable business; token holders want quick gains and for that things are executed differently. It is just a matter of time when crypto would be just as valuable to as fiat. I doubt one would over-run the other.

phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 02:25:30 PM

What  do you mean by new metamask address am ethereum wallet is an ethereum wallet, unless you mean you changed wallets and in that case I think you’ll have to open a ticket or something or check with their staff on telegram to see what they can do. But you really need to explain what’s wrong better as I’m basically guessing at your issue by the question you asked which was a bit confusing
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:14:58 PM

What  do you mean by new metamask address am ethereum wallet is an ethereum wallet, unless you mean you changed wallets and in that case I think you’ll have to open a ticket or something or check with their staff on telegram to see what they can do. But you really need to explain what’s wrong better as I’m basically guessing at your issue by the question you asked which was a bit confusing

He probably mixed smart contract with wallet address; If I understood correctly he wants to know if there is a smart contract in place for contributions. As Phantam said telegram is your go to in this case.

Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:16:38 PM

Hello, please which graphics are you referring? Kindly show or send a link so I may see for my self. Would really like to take a look at their 10year net profit estimates. Thanks
Pages: « 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [159] 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 299 »
  Print  

Jump to: