Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:58:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 299 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💠 FSBT TECH 💠 – Open API For Fintech Developers  (Read 58074 times)
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 09:17:43 PM

If you contribute between 1-5 ETH, you will get the forty seven classic credit card, but if you contribute more than 5 ETH, you will get forty seven platinum credit card
Wow, what a great offer. Where you saw this news? Could you post that link/snapshot here, so more public will know about this offer/scheme? But that investors have to open account in there also?

Sorry to ask but What is the benefit of these cards to the holder?? I think this is the first time I am seeing anything about cards
FSBT token holders will have the following important benefits:

1) They will become the first clients of Forty Seven Bank;

2) The rights to be the first to try and use products and services offered by Forty Seven Bank;

3) Top priority place in Forty Seven Bank loyalty program;

4) Opportunity to contribute to the development of crypto
community and help in charity campaigns;

5) Discounts and special conditions for products and services of Forty Seven Bank;

6) Higher FSBL token cashback multiplier when paying with Forty Seven Bank debit or credit card;

7) The range of the most commonly used mobile and online banking products for free;

Cool No fee for using Multi-Asset Account;

9) Opportunity to sell tokens more expensively on secondary market when they increase in value in future;

10) Possibility for traders to speculate on token yield.

what, you also implement a cashbacksystem? that's great. Even better is that Tokenholder get even more cashback :-)
All in all, I like these benefits list. I will take a closer look at individual points

Wait, you mean cash back policy?, like really?, this is the first of its kind in the crypto business, i think this should be made public to a lot of the community to see, you just highlighted awesome points, that are of essence, ears will twinkle if they hear this, Forty Seven Bank is really doing something different, which gives it the quality needed to go places

I think there are already other cashback projects in the crypt world, but 47BK is probably the first "crypto bank" that implements such a thing.
the other points are also so great that I can not highlight individual ones at all. No fees for the multi-asset accounts, wow. I'm sure they will not be cheap in the future (if you're not an ICO participant)

I have seen other projects spring up with almost same vision of 47BK even claim to have the PSD2 implemented in their project but never with this benefits and the cash back policy 47bk is putting in place which is commendable for a team  starting out but with a lot vision ahead

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:45:00 PM

If you contribute between 1-5 ETH, you will get the forty seven classic credit card, but if you contribute more than 5 ETH, you will get forty seven platinum credit card
Wow, what a great offer. Where you saw this news? Could you post that link/snapshot here, so more public will know about this offer/scheme? But that investors have to open account in there also?

Sorry to ask but What is the benefit of these cards to the holder?? I think this is the first time I am seeing anything about cards

2) The rights to be the first to try and use products and services offered by Forty Seven Bank;

5) Discounts and special conditions for products and services of Forty Seven Bank;

6) Higher FSBL token cashback multiplier when paying with Forty Seven Bank debit or credit card;

7) The range of the most commonly used mobile and online banking products for free;

9) Opportunity to sell tokens more expensively on secondary market when they increase in value in future;

this sentence is for me too much banking language, can someone explain what it means? What is the secondary market for tokens?

cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:47:14 PM

47B was feature in The Asahi Shinbun Digital-the most prominent newspaper in Japan (370 million previews per month)! For Japanese readers, click here to read about 47B venture into the Japanese market https://t.co/Lfepm6Imin

Nice share I guess but it's in Japanese and I can't read it Wink. I will try Google translation but not sure if it will work properly. I hope FSBT team can translate this news to English and share it with people.

Almost everything is in Japanese in Japan, even post-docs tend to write their articles in Japanes, it is not necessarily a barrier, but it does prove FSBT's reach in
 media exposure
This is really awesome i must say. All the accumulated hype around this project just makes me feel better and better by the day. See how they are advertising in many places  Cool

All the hype are needed in order to push the project and it shows that the social media advertising team are doing a great job. This actually gives me hope that 47bk will hardly go down, it is a project that is gifted with success.

Yep a lot of icos have a short dip but it depends if they can keep their marketing up and keep demand for their token at a high level even after the ico completes. I’m pretty sure this one will because they seem to have an ongoing media push and on top of that they are producing a token with an actual usage that should drive demand

There are also tricks I have encountered with other ICOs to stimulate the token price, one of which is rewarding the token holders with a new token, both ICOs by the same team. However it looks like 47B's team have their hands full.

Yes there are lots of little tricks ICOs can do to help collect more investments. You think you have seen them all and you see an ICO doing something you have never seen before and it shocks you!

Its good that 47bank arent trying these tricks because in my opinion it can seem a bit desperate.

Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:22:52 PM

Is the only payment currency's Bitcoin and Ethereum ? Some Icos have Paypal as payment option, and that it is great, because sometimes you don't have crypto.

Unfortunately Bitcoin and Ethereum are the only payment available, during the early phase of Forty Seven Bank sales Fiat payment was acceptable but was stop due to technical issues it was put on-hold.
Abah007

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:49:14 PM

When Forty seven bank goes to the exchanges, what do you think of our generic number in coinmarketcap?
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:57:44 PM

Is the only payment currency's Bitcoin and Ethereum ? Some Icos have Paypal as payment option, and that it is great, because sometimes you don't have crypto.

Unfortunately Bitcoin and Ethereum are the only payment available, during the early phase of Forty Seven Bank sales Fiat payment was acceptable but was stop due to technical issues it was put on-hold.
That's too bad for the people who rather buy it direct through their fiat money but it is very easy to convert your fiat to ethereum or bitcoin and it is a lot faster if you buy cryto with crypto.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:19:20 AM

That's too bad for the people who rather buy it direct through their fiat money but it is very easy to convert your fiat to ethereum or bitcoin and it is a lot faster if you buy cryto with crypto.

I think it is better if you have the option to pay with FIAT. But people who want to participate in an ICO know that they will need ETH or BTC for payment.
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:31:47 AM

Unfortunately Fortyseven bank accepts only BTC and ETH. As far as I know, they don't accept FIAT or some other means like credit card, paypal. May be its too late to introduce other currencies now.

You can still participate if you are interested. You can easily convert your fiat to either of the two accepted currency on coinbase.com. You cash easily use your credit card to purchase crypto from that website

There are plenty of alternatives to avoid the fees, coinbase is one for ease but a pain for verification. check out localbitcoins too there are lots of people selling  crypto for fiat and vice versa Smiley
But why they stopped to accept Fiat/Credit/Debit card. That was also east to enter in theirs ICO. Coinbase is also good but in lots country coinbase not working. I suggest to use blockchain wallet. That very easy, low fees and fast & secure transactions.
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:03:46 AM

We have special benefits structure after we get a banking license. The structure of these benefits is based on the amount of contribution during ICO. In order to get them, a person will have to become the bank’s client and then go through Know Your Customer (KYC) procedure.

If a person contributes between 0.1 and 1 ETH, he gets:
Free Multi-Asset Account: IBAN (EUR, USD, etc.), crypto wallets
(BTC, ETH, etc.), investments.

If a person contributes between 1 and 5 ETH, he gets:
Free Multi-Asset Account: IBAN (EUR, USD, etc.), crypto wallets (BTC, ETH, etc.), investments;
Free Visa Classic credit card that will be sent via mail.

If a person contributes between 5 and 10 ETH, he gets:
Free Multi-Asset Account: IBAN (EUR, USD, etc.), crypto wallets (BTC, ETH, etc.) investments;
Free Visa Platinum credit card that will be sent via mail;
25% discount on personal and travel insurance for contributor and two family members
during the first two years.

If a person contributes between 10 and 50 ETH, he gets:
Free Multi-Asset Account: IBAN (EUR, USD, etc.), crypto wallets (BTC, ETH, etc.), investments;
30% discount on personal and travel insurance for contributor and two family members
during the first three years;
No commission on cash withdrawal in any ATM in the world during the first year.

If a person contributes between 50 and 100 ETH, he gets:
50% discount on personal and travel insurance for contributor and two family members
during the first five years;
No commission on cash withdrawal in any ATM in the world during the first three years;
Special conditions for trading activities.

If a person contributes between 100 and more ETH, he gets:
50% discount on personal and travel insurance for contributor and two family members
during the first ten years;
No commission on cash withdrawal in any ATM in the world during the first five years;
Special conditions for trading activities;
No commission and fees for using any banking products and services of Forty Seven Bank for
ever (except loans).

WOW I wish I had over 100 ETH to invest, no commission or fees for using any of the 47 bank banking products or services, big investors could save thousands with these conditions.

You know what they say; greater the risk the greater the reward; 100ETH + is so tempting to jump into; the benefits are really great. No commission fee from any ATM withdrawal? damn that is impressive

100+ETH investment benefits are really tempting but unfortunately I can afford that much for now. But I am surely looking for some investment in FSBT. First two benefit I can target at this time Smiley
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:23:48 AM

Unfortunately Fortyseven bank accepts only BTC and ETH. As far as I know, they don't accept FIAT or some other means like credit card, paypal. May be its too late to introduce other currencies now.

You can still participate if you are interested. You can easily convert your fiat to either of the two accepted currency on coinbase.com. You cash easily use your credit card to purchase crypto from that website

There are plenty of alternatives to avoid the fees, coinbase is one for ease but a pain for verification. check out localbitcoins too there are lots of people selling  crypto for fiat and vice versa Smiley

Yes, Local Bitcoin is the best option after coin base in order to convert Cryptos to fiat. Most of the people are facing some problems converting their Cryptocurrencies to the fiat currency because there are no proper exchanges in those countries and governments are not showing any interest towards Bitcoin.
Abah007

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:37:55 AM

what, you also implement a cashbacksystem? that's great. Even better is that Tokenholder get even more cashback :-)
All in all, I like these benefits list. I will take a closer look at individual points

Wait, you mean cash back policy?, like really?, this is the first of its kind in the crypto business, i think this should be made public to a lot of the community to see, you just highlighted awesome points, that are of essence, ears will twinkle if they hear this, Forty Seven Bank is really doing something different, which gives it the quality needed to go places

I think there are already other cashback projects in the crypt world, but 47BK is probably the first "crypto bank" that implements such a thing.
the other points are also so great that I can not highlight individual ones at all. No fees for the multi-asset accounts, wow. I'm sure they will not be cheap in the future (if you're not an ICO participant)

I have seen other projects spring up with almost same vision of 47BK even claim to have the PSD2 implemented in their project but never with this benefits and the cash back policy 47bk is putting in place which is commendable for a team  starting out but with a lot vision ahead

The Benefit that comes with just having the credit card is Amazing Shocked. If contributions are made, how long will it take before your credit card gets to you??.
faulerwilli

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:05:50 AM

We have special benefits structure after we get a banking license. The structure of these benefits is based on the amount of contribution during ICO. In order to get them, a person will have to become the bank’s client and then go through Know Your Customer (KYC) procedure.

If a person contributes between 0.1 and 1 ETH, he gets:
Free Multi-Asset Account: IBAN (EUR, USD, etc.), crypto wallets
(BTC, ETH, etc.), investments.

If a person contributes between 1 and 5 ETH, he gets:
Free Visa Classic credit card that will be sent via mail.

If a person contributes between 5 and 10 ETH, he gets:
Free Multi-Asset Account: IBAN (EUR, USD, etc.), crypto wallets (BTC, ETH, etc.) investments;
25% discount on personal and travel insurance for contributor and two family members
during the first two years.

If a person contributes between 10 and 50 ETH, he gets:
30% discount on personal and travel insurance for contributor and two family members
during the first three years;
No commission on cash withdrawal in any ATM in the world during the first year.

If a person contributes between 50 and 100 ETH, he gets:
during the first five years;
No commission on cash withdrawal in any ATM in the world during the first three years;
Special conditions for trading activities.

If a person contributes between 100 and more ETH, he gets:
during the first ten years;
No commission on cash withdrawal in any ATM in the world during the first five years;
Special conditions for trading activities;
No commission and fees for using any banking products and services of Forty Seven Bank for
ever (except loans).

WOW I wish I had over 100 ETH to invest, no commission or fees for using any of the 47 bank banking products or services, big investors could save thousands with these conditions.

You know what they say; greater the risk the greater the reward; 100ETH + is so tempting to jump into; the benefits are really great. No commission fee from any ATM withdrawal? damn that is impressive

100+ETH investment benefits are really tempting but unfortunately I can afford that much for now. But I am surely looking for some investment in FSBT. First two benefit I can target at this time Smiley

yes, I also think that the first two points will probably affect most of us. would also like to invest more, but where do I take the fast 100ETH :-)
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 08:11:23 AM

this sentence is for me too much banking language, can someone explain what it means? What is the secondary market for tokens?

I think secondary market in this sense means exchange platforms other than 47BK owned exchange platform, and there will be increased price over time due to the token use case and the fact that it uses is a continum in its own system too.

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:49:03 AM

There are plenty of alternatives to avoid the fees, coinbase is one for ease but a pain for verification. check out localbitcoins too there are lots of people selling  crypto for fiat and vice versa Smiley

Wow. Never knew of locakbitcoin. Hope they are safe for users?? I tend to trust coinbase.com though due to the large number of users they have
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:01:21 AM

Wow. Never knew of locakbitcoin. Hope they are safe for users?? I tend to trust coinbase.com though due to the large number of users they have

I haven't used it myself, but check out the reviews, I believe it is fully legit and probably number 1 selling website for peertopeer selling/trading
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:28:30 AM

I think it is better if you have the option to pay with FIAT. But people who want to participate in an ICO know that they will need ETH or BTC for payment.
This shouldn't be a challenge really. Although I think it would've been a great idea if other payment options were possible considering the fact that the project is about financial services. Nevertheless, it isn't difficult to convert fiat to eth or btc
FortySeven

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:13:03 AM

When Forty seven bank goes to the exchanges, what do you think of our generic number in coinmarketcap?
We will announce before the end of ICO which exchanges are we going to get listed first in the beginning of April.
FortySeven

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:27:39 AM

Forty Seven Bank was recently featured in PRESIDENT Online in Japan

https://medium.com/@FortySeven47/forty-seven-bank-was-recently-featured-in-president-online-in-japan-4235572e7bf1
Cnote328

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:49:50 AM

We will announce before the end of ICO which exchanges are we going to get listed first in the beginning of April.

Wow really this is great news, patiently waiting for April thanks for keeping us updated with the activities of Forty seven bank you've really been a source of information well done.
faulerwilli

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:27:02 PM

I would be very happy about it, but I do not understand a word :-)

ok, I started the translator:

On March 1, 2018, Fortyseven Bank announced its entry into the Japanese market and introduced this case to various domestic media, including President Online. I would like to express my sincere gratitude to all of you for your support in this way from various fields.

The present situation of the Finetec world in Japan is a situation that is not awful. The domestic largest enterprises are leading the industry exclusively. Even though this brings good results in the short term, we have the risk that in the long term there will be further holdbacks on the growth of the entire Finetec world. Under such circumstances, we will aim to offer "Innovative FinTech Solutions" that can be implemented without relying on large companies and large-scale budgets as we enter Japan.
Forty Seven Bank was born as a startup company from Europe. Our mission is to support Independent FinTech developers and engineers to work under our umbrella. Alexandrus Mullins, CEO of the Bank, also stated that: "The development platform of Fortyseven Bank will now be able to give the push that is extremely necessary for Japan's Finetec scene.The local financial services technology startup companies will develop opportunities to develop their own products and deliver them to the market We are not concerned with the pressures concerning the breathtaking corporate culture and the Series A round of financing. "

i love google translator:-)
Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 299 »
  Print  

Jump to: