Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:59:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Coins are a great LONG-TERM investment ????  (Read 200472 times)
edinstvena

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 10:15:51 AM

Yes, btc and eth are very stable but in a long term I think iota is having a very large potencial.
GT3000

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:19:02 AM

For me, there's no coins for LONG-TERM investment.Why? Simply because nobody knows exactly what would happened in the future. It is part of business to promise everything to give an assurance to people so that more investors got interest. Though some business experts predicting possible results but keep in mind  that hindrances are always behind everthing so don't expect to much.
Do you invest in traditional stocks? You wouldn't invest in, say, Amazon or Lockheed Martin? I don't know if Amazon or Lockheed Martin will remain the industry leaders that they are in twenty years, or if they'll be replaced by other companies, but I'm certain that they will be far more valuable then than they are now. Trading is good, but long-term wealth potential is key.
Marenos

Activity: 312
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:22:12 AM

Hold ethereum hold waves hold nem and buy Ardor. Up to now a nxt asset, its going to be the motherchain for its own Network.
danipay

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:49:40 AM

if you ask coin. i believe on bitcoin. if you ask altcoin i believe on ethereum and waves and a few of token in it.
this altcoin is very popular platform of many project that may be useful for human kind.
foculur

Activity: 406
Merit: 158

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:57:32 AM

Unify must be search.
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 12:17:42 PM

Hey folks,

what do you think, which tokens are a great investment for 5-10 years?

All people tend to speculate on short-term moves but I am more interested in tokens that will go up x times over the next couple of years...

so to say, the Amazons and Googles of the crypto world.

Which coins are REALLY GROUNDBREAKING in your eyes and why?

I mean Bitcoin started the whole thing but technically there are so much better, safer, faster, more anonymous coins that should take over in the long run.

Please share your opinions

In my opinion, Deeponion and Cartaxi are the long term investments as deeponion developers are very active and they are implementing many new technology's. Quicksend is already implemented and now they are ready to implement deepvault and later on deepsend. Cartaxi is a new coin and it is in ico but they are 1st in their kind of car towing platform on blockchain and automated service for car towing.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
aywin

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:59:48 AM

Hey folks,

what do you think, which tokens are a great investment for 5-10 years?

All people tend to speculate on short-term moves but I am more interested in tokens that will go up x times over the next couple of years...

so to say, the Amazons and Googles of the crypto world.

Which coins are REALLY GROUNDBREAKING in your eyes and why?

I mean Bitcoin started the whole thing but technically there are so much better, safer, faster, more anonymous coins that should take over in the long run.

Please share your opinions
I think many altcoins have the potential to be successful if you are willing to hold them for long term and ethereum, siacoin and golem are my top three picks.
Golem is a decentralized super computer and anyone who owns golem can access it easily.
Ethereum as it is currently the most used platform for hiding ICOs.
SIACOIN is decentralized cloud storage and I think it's currently undervalued.
All these coims can help you earn good amounts of profits in the long run.

I think Sia is good technology with good developers. But I'm not sure their price model will work. The initial investment for someone to rent out his storage is too high for home users to rent out the storage. Only huge storage farms might see it profitable enough. But since Sia aims to be much cheaper than it's cloud storage competitors they probably won't be able to pay owner of storage farm as much as for example Google would be able to pay. So why would they choose to rent out with Sia.

I know many inexperienced investors that bought Sia because it has huge potential to grow because the price of token is very low, not even a cent. But there's almost 30 billion tokens in circulation. So if Sia was 1$ it would make it 2nd place on coinmarketcap. I think it's just not realistic.

I don't know how experienced you are, maybe you are more than I am. So maybe you'll find the above paragraph unnecessary, but there's many inexperienced people reading these forums so I wanted to point it out for them, that low price of token doesn't necessarily mean it has huge potential to grow.
ludovicvuillier

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 10:40:05 AM

For me, there's no coins for LONG-TERM investment.Why? Simply because nobody knows exactly what would happened in the future. It is part of business to promise everything to give an assurance to people so that more investors got interest. Though some business experts predicting possible results but keep in mind  that hindrances are always behind everthing so don't expect to much.
Do you invest in traditional stocks? You wouldn't invest in, say, Amazon or Lockheed Martin? I don't know if Amazon or Lockheed Martin will remain the industry leaders that they are in twenty years, or if they'll be replaced by other companies, but I'm certain that they will be far more valuable then than they are now. Trading is good, but long-term wealth potential is key.

Long term growth potential is important but so is long term wealth preservation. And yes... that's the same as in stocks.

BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:48:49 AM

Currently is some one looking for long term investment then I can suggest only two coins Bitcoin and Ethereum because both have potential and good background with solid teams behind them working hard some other also doing good but still need some time and newbies are fearing to invest in them as they still need some time for confidence of investors 
ludovicvuillier

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 10:50:31 AM

Currently is some one looking for long term investment then I can suggest only two coins Bitcoin and Ethereum because both have potential and good background with solid teams behind them working hard some other also doing good but still need some time and newbies are fearing to invest in them as they still need some time for confidence of investors 

For growth, I agree with you. For preservation, that's something else and I would recommend something else.

antongee28

Activity: 75
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:05:40 AM

investing for years to come?) This is the stock exchange, the crypto currencies are jumping heavily .. Explain the situation with Biktoin .. here you dont know what will be happen tomorrow
kirito1614

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:15:21 AM

Of course bitcoin is the best one in terms of trading. Ethereum is a good one because of ICOs. I would propose you to go for ICO's. There are some incredible ICO's which will be the following best altcoins for their stage. Cartaxi is one of them, ARNA was a decent one, at the present time Electroneum is going on effectively. They will be the future in the altcoins and ICO cost will be too low when they succeed.
Lion BItcoin Shop

Activity: 586
Merit: 500

BitcoreService.com

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:23:33 AM

Bitasean
https://hitbtc.com/exchange/BAS-to-ETH
im still holding this coin, low marketcap, great vision, but the developer is not active, that a fcking dev. i want to sell it but the price dump so much. maybe i will buy more at low price, so my average price of my altcoin not at high price.

ludovicvuillier

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 11:27:24 AM

investing for years to come?) This is the stock exchange, the crypto currencies are jumping heavily .. Explain the situation with Biktoin .. here you dont know what will be happen tomorrow

Then you should look at this article - https://www.kela.io/the-coin-that-wont-make-you-rich.html

hgmarral

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:05:07 PM

IOTA could be a good long term play because there are going to be lots of scalability issues in all of the cryptos as they go more mainstream and the number of transactions significantly rises. As far as I am aware IOTA's technology at the moment probably places it best to handle the forecasted increase in volume.
btctube

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:42:58 PM

If theres one token that I could suggest for long term, its gotta be XRP. I've read every thing about it and sooner the roadmap about XRP being used by banks are going to be in reality. And those who kept spreading fud, will be buying at a price that will push up. Currently the price keeps going up already.
red4slash

Activity: 1302
Merit: 435

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:03:26 PM

If you have a lot of money to invest try buying bitcoin. But if you choose altcoin to invest I would rather suggest to see neo and qtum. But all the decisions are on you so you must see the prospect of a coin

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
iarsenaux15
Copper Member

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:05:21 PM

Bitcoin and Ethereum. End of story.  Grin
beebee187

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:40:49 PM

I definitely plan on holding my ethereum as well as my deep onion. Both are very different from each other, however I see real world value in both coins, and hope to see them both continue to rise in value over time.

SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:23:37 PM

The altcoin that can give you a good profit for long-term investment is Waves coin.I only believe this coin.It has good future after the ETH coin.So you can now buy ETH coin as much as you can.It can change your life.for more details just visit waves coin website: https://wavesplatform.com/

I strongly agree with you. Yes, Waves is the best for long-term investment. And Ethereum is also the best. I think if anybody invests on Ethereum and Waves he or she must make a huge profit on it. Investment on Ethereum and Waves can change our lives.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: