Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:07:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Global marketplace Storiqa  (Read 42577 times)
Roidz92

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:30:12 PM

Reading now on telegram, a message from one admin: "Dear community! You do not need to pass KYC right now. Wait for official information tomorrow. We'll fix all the problems." , seems they changed idea and did the right choice. Let's wait the official announcement about KYC.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MODIGO

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:28:05 PM

I AM very interested in the project, tell me, how can I invest in it?You probably already have a good rating on different rating platform, can I see it?
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 04:13:54 AM

Guys what's the problem? I mean, the problem should be the changement of terms, not the KYC. What's the problem to submit KYC? If you have something to hide, just don't risk joining ICO.. I agree that is not correct to change the terms, but we can do nothing, so relax and do the only thing we can do.. submit KYC when they ask..

They didn't fully disclose the KYC before they accepted our investments.  And, giving your sensitive identity documentation to unregulated foreign entities, who have already been involved in identity theft, is not a very good idea.  They could do all kinds of bad things with your identity.  Giving some unregulated anonymous entity, who's hiding behind a cloudflare proxy, your personal information, isn't the same as giving your information to a regulated accredited agency with a registered address. 

I understand your point, but there is maybe another way to act? We have invested money, and now KYC is required to unlock our investment.. i really don't see other way if not to do it..Personally, i don't like to lose money, so.. if there is another way, explain..

I don't know.....we're either going to have to shame them into refunding us, convince them into discarding the unnecessary KYC requirement, or accept the loss and see if we can find relief within the courts.  However, we cannot let them cheat us without exposing the fraud to the rest of the community, right?
I totally agree with you. Maybe we should open a topic in the scam section on the forum?

That's already been done, but it's not getting bumped enough to make the front board: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2854475.0
sachdientugoogle

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:42:06 AM

I want to reserve Vietnamese translation of the bounty is still available
Camus

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:23:34 PM

I want to reserve Vietnamese translation of the bounty is still available
The project has been successfully completed, the bounty ended too, and this questions to ask in thread about bounty
StoriqaTeam (OP)

Activity: 363

Anna Karbysheva

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 05:27:50 PM

Still have some questions about KYC? 

This article is for you: http://bit.ly/2E7FASt 

You have time to pass KYC procedure till March 7th. Stay tuned!

▃▃▃▌▌  STORIQA  ▐▐▃▃▃▃
Global marketplace
StoriqaTeam (OP)

Activity: 363

Anna Karbysheva

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 05:30:01 PM

Announcement to Bounty participants

Dear participants of Storiqa Bounty Rewards Campaign! We are ready to inform you how rewards assessment will proceed. As Storiqa adheres to AML (Anti-Money Laundering) policy, all our token holders have to pass the KYC procedure. To be more precise, the first step is CIP (Customer Identification Program). We will ask users to provide their identity documents and contact details.

Given to the fact that our company is surrounded by many organizations which we communicate with on different business issues, legal framework requires us to follow industry trends.

It is argued that bounty participants do not have to provide personal data because they are not investors. Yet, the process of token distribution is absolutely the same for everyone. It means that all our tokenholders will have completely equal identification process.

Here you will find the detailed guide for the KYC procedure. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via our Telegram chat https://t.me/bountystoriqa.

▃▃▃▌▌  STORIQA  ▐▐▃▃▃▃
Global marketplace
UltraOinq

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:12:43 PM

public emails, wallets and users in google docs? really professional...........
YLVolkoVa

Merit: 102

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:41:46 PM

Announcement to Bounty participants

Dear participants of Storiqa Bounty Rewards Campaign! We are ready to inform you how rewards assessment will proceed. As Storiqa adheres to AML (Anti-Money Laundering) policy, all our token holders have to pass the KYC procedure. To be more precise, the first step is CIP (Customer Identification Program). We will ask users to provide their identity documents and contact details.

Given to the fact that our company is surrounded by many organizations which we communicate with on different business issues, legal framework requires us to follow industry trends.

It is argued that bounty participants do not have to provide personal data because they are not investors. Yet, the process of token distribution is absolutely the same for everyone. It means that all our tokenholders will have completely equal identification process.

Here you will find the detailed guide for the KYC procedure. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via our Telegram chat https://t.me/bountystoriqa.

Not a problem to pass the KYC, I think in the near future many companies will introduce this verification procedure! The question is, what will happen to the tokens of the participants who are not satisfied with the KYC?

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
UltraOinq

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:37:28 PM

...im here thinking...my student id doesn't have any address...
only has photo, name and birth date...is it acceptable for ico buyers? you deem it acceptable for bounty so i think should be also for buyers? thanks
callkiller

Activity: 251
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:58:17 PM

...im here thinking...my student id doesn't have any address...
only has photo, name and birth date...is it acceptable for ico buyers? you deem it acceptable for bounty so i think should be also for buyers? thanks
I used my Public Service Card (government I.D) and it was declined, there is no address on that. I have to get my passport sorted out tomorrow, bit of a headache. I think you have till March 7th to get the KYC done.
ryan_crpt

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:11:32 AM

Done! It was not that hard to fill out the KYC form. Just uploaded my driver's license and a selfie.
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 07:04:34 AM

This is nuts!  Only those who are interacting with the financial markets are required to comply with the KYC/AML regulations....Some anonymous foreign entity that has nothing to do with the financial markets should not be requiring KYC/AML documents.  Are they even KYC/AML compliance certified?  If they are, have they registered their credentials for us to inspect?  This is just too aberrant!  KYC is not even required here....they are not a financial market.  WTH are you people even thinking?

And, none of those who have submitted their documents have even received their token....RED FLAG!  Again!

Supposed token contract: https://etherscan.io/address/0x5c3a228510d246b78a3765c20221cbf3082b44a4  <--- There's no movement.
Roidz92

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:56:08 AM

I submitted KYC yesterday, telegram admin told me to wait MAX 24 hours, but the stats on my dashboard still show " IN PROGRESS ". How many days should i wait for let them approve my KYC? I want to solve this thing asap, so i will not have more worries about this ICO.
For the ones that complaining, I AGREE WITH YOU, but keep in mind that we can't do nothing.. i just hope they send tokens asap after KYC approved.
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:17:07 PM

I submitted KYC yesterday, telegram admin told me to wait MAX 24 hours, but the stats on my dashboard still show " IN PROGRESS ". How many days should i wait for let them approve my KYC? I want to solve this thing asap, so i will not have more worries about this ICO.
For the ones that complaining, I AGREE WITH YOU, but keep in mind that we can't do nothing.. i just hope they send tokens asap after KYC approved.
My verification took no more than one hour. Maybe you did something wrong with your data
Roidz92

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:31:31 PM

My verification took no more than one hour. Maybe you did something wrong with your data

I did all good, cause i used the national ID that i always use for others places, also coinbase accepted it.. also today they still say " IN PROGRESS".. now i'm going to contact someone on telegram group, let's see if i can speed up the process..hopefully we will have our tokens asap.
Edit: Ok, one of admins told me that it can takes up to 48 hours.
NetFreak199

Activity: 910
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:34:36 PM

I did all good, cause i used the national ID that i always use for others places, also coinbase accepted it.. also today they still say " IN PROGRESS".. now i'm going to contact someone on telegram group, let's see if i can speed up the process..hopefully we will have our tokens asap.
Edit: Ok, one of admins told me that it can takes up to 48 hours.
I think your problem will be solved very soon, because Storiqa is a reliable company
folklover

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:56:36 PM

I submitted my KYC yesterday but the status is still in progress, I uploaded my drivers license but it doesnt have the address on it, dont know if thats the problem

I received this mail yeterday

Your verification request has been declined by verification provider.
But your application still processing by manual verification. Manual verification takes up to 24h. Expect an email about changing the status of verification.
If you need help, do not hestitate to ask. Our support team is always ready to help!
YLVolkoVa

Merit: 102

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:26:12 PM

In fact, the distribution of tokens will be in March, otherwise why put such large scope for verification? Many people are concerned about the number of tokens, but as I understand, only rates are calculated without the total number of tokens!

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Fleisher

Activity: 189
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:04:16 AM

every user always wants to get the tokens on his wallet ASAP.

buy me a beer with Tezos tz1eUaNAVLTxCkQ2zDjbiYzPfFpVETfbZsrX
https://www.binance.com/?ref=10999682
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: