Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:37:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Gameflip FLP [Official]  (Read 20516 times)
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:59:55 PM

I think FLIP is the most trusted project during this year

Real world company,  Mature operation , Sustainable business。
Everything looks so reliable.
I think many people are very careful about investing in an ICO with all those recent scams. Every day there emerge a hell of a lot of coins which are merely scams.
and its really  a must to carefully study coins that we are going to support with, i guess as mention previously if there's strong foundation and good dev
behind with a well studied platform for sure coin project will step forward and will make a huge success, its still early to assess but its better to buy some
coin for the future gains.
The fact that they're just tokenizing a working product helps a lot. At least in this ICO you're not investing in a whitepaper but in a well established company

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
safariwave

Activity: 391
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:27:50 PM

I would be interesting to see how Gameflip would compare to Steam in terms of trading virtual items.

For what I know Steam is currently the market leader, so I wonder how will their compete with Gameflip

Elkmar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:58:38 PM

Being on kickico also a good thing, i know they are very good but also very picky about icos.

2100 eth already invested, i think hard cap of presale will be achieved before the finish of it.

It could be interesting.

The success of this ICO could popularize KickICO platform, could have a good impact on the market prices of both.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:23:18 PM

I think many people are very careful about investing in an ICO with all those recent scams. Every day there emerge a hell of a lot of coins which are merely scams.
and its really  a must to carefully study coins that we are going to support with, i guess as mention previously if there's strong foundation and good dev
behind with a well studied platform for sure coin project will step forward and will make a huge success, its still early to assess but its better to buy some
coin for the future gains.
a lot of ico go out in the last time and only few are successful,before investing must read all about project like withepaper,objectifs,time line, team composition,professionalism after that one can decide if invest or not,well i will invest i will buy some token of gameflip for future gains...attention i speak for myself,personal opinion...
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:05:47 PM

Being on kickico also a good thing, i know they are very good but also very picky about icos.

2100 eth already invested, i think hard cap of presale will be achieved before the finish of it.

It could be interesting.

The success of this ICO could popularize KickICO platform, could have a good impact on the market prices of both.
Exactly, kick still isn't recognized much in crypto communities and this is main reason why price of this token is that low Smiley
Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:07:36 PM

Okay to answer my own question from a few hours ago yes it's possible to sell game keys thru Gameflip.

My next question is: what happens when the buyer says the game key is invalid?
For this you need to go to gameflip.com

What a lousy answer for an in my opinion important question relevant to the ICO.

If the buyer claims the digital good is invalid and the seller has no way to prove the digital good was indeed valid, as is the case with Steam keys, how are you going to handle that dispute? And since this was paid for with crypto it's impossible to charge back in case fraud did take place. Escrow doesn't help, because neither party knows the truth, except Valve.

I figure this ICO doesn't cover game keys after all, only in game items, perhaps exactly because of this. Your white paper says digital goods which doesn't exclude game keys so I have to figure this out by the lack of the term game key.

Before Selling on Gameflip make sure that your code or codes are active and redeemable. Nothing ruins a transaction more than having an invalid or used code.

If nobody can prove whether the code was valid when it was offered for sale how can the transaction be 'ruined'?

On other game markets buyers can purchase insurance to protect against invalid codes. This can be taken advantage of by sellers. I have seen Gameflip also offers buyer protection, but who pays for that?

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:16:57 PM

Okay to answer my own question from a few hours ago yes it's possible to sell game keys thru Gameflip.

My next question is: what happens when the buyer says the game key is invalid?
For this you need to go to gameflip.com

What a lousy answer for an in my opinion important question relevant to the ICO.

If the buyer claims the digital good is invalid and the seller has no way to prove the digital good was indeed valid, as is the case with Steam keys, how are you going to handle that dispute? And since this was paid for with crypto it's impossible to charge back in case fraud did take place. Escrow doesn't help, because neither party knows the truth, except Valve.

I figure this ICO doesn't cover game keys after all, only in game items, perhaps exactly because of this. Your white paper says digital goods which doesn't exclude game keys so I have to figure this out by the lack of the term game key.

Before Selling on Gameflip make sure that your code or codes are active and redeemable. Nothing ruins a transaction more than having an invalid or used code.

If nobody can prove whether the code was valid when it was offered for sale how can the transaction be 'ruined'?

On other game markets buyers can purchase insurance to protect against invalid codes. This can be taken advantage of by sellers. I have seen Gameflip also offers buyer protection, but who pays for that?

Interesting and relevant question in my opinion. It's important to think of the problems that could arise for users of this project.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:15:15 PM

It could be interesting.

Exactly, kick still isn't recognized much in crypto communities and this is main reason why price of this token is that low Smiley

Kick is still very new.. they just recently had their ICO. I'd say wait some time and if they keep performing ok, the can grow to be a lot bigger. With that the price of the token wil also rise.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:38:42 PM

KICKICO start to be a bit more popular and i think that can improve the visibility of gameflip. Gameflip is a good project with a big target market, I think the project can go far, I already want to use gameflip !
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:16:34 PM

I would be interesting to see how Gameflip would compare to Steam in terms of trading virtual items.

For what I know Steam is currently the market leader, so I wonder how will their compete with Gameflip

You can't really compare GameFlip and Steam in terms of trading virtual items. Steam is good for p2p trading, yes. But whenever you sell a virtual item on steam, you only get a balance on your steam account. You won't be able to cash that money out, you can only use it to buy other items or games from steam. With GameFlip you will be able to get real money for your virtual items that you can spend elsewhere.
cmg12

Merit: 106

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:45:13 PM

KICKICO start to be a bit more popular and i think that can improve the visibility of gameflip. Gameflip is a good project with a big target market, I think the project can go far, I already want to use gameflip !
Kick coin is still very young and it need some marketing and successful projects - game flip can be one of them Wink
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:51:57 PM

yes, or they build up their own token with minereum tokenservice and we all get airdrops again T_T worht nothing only to make the dev rich.

but here we got a real team, a real idea and substance in the project.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:46:32 AM

I don't think they are currently playing on the same level, but with enough userbase and a good concept Gameflip can get a good market share. You don't need to be the number one everytime, especially not in such a big market as the gaming industry.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Bambulee

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:05:26 AM

I see a token with Name "FLP" is on Etherdelta.
Is this also the GameFlip token?
Gameflip ICO (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:47:32 AM

I see a token with Name "FLP" is on Etherdelta.
Is this also the GameFlip token?

No, our token is FLIP.
Bambulee

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:40:33 AM

Ok, thanks for the Info
with up to 70% BONUS it is also more better to buy direktly over your homepage Smiley
Gameflip ICO (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:47:38 AM

Ok, thanks for the Info
with up to 70% BONUS it is also more better to buy direktly over your homepage Smiley

You're welcome =) And yeah, the bonus is really nice!
syarifbitcoinishack

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 03:01:15 AM

hi dev i think you make mistake you wrong put data on website main sale will ends on 30 December not 30 November please correct it don't make people confused because this  Undecided

toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:45:28 AM
Last edit: October 22, 2017, 05:06:15 AM by toolucky98

hi dev i think you make mistake you wrong put data on website main sale will ends on 30 December not 30 November please correct it don't make people confused because this  Undecided

Nice correction  Shocked , i just realized it.
It shouldnt run in only 2 days  Grin
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 05:11:35 AM

Thank you for pointing that out, it looked a bit strange it was just 2 days Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: