Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:00:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NY Talks  (Read 26003 times)
researcher194

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:22:09 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2018, 05:41:43 PM by mprep

@Squeeze - # 1229

"And I don't call it fraud.
Just have a look at 1000+ of any other tokens and their market behaviour.

What's, for example, an important indication of a scam is pump and dump strategy, for example Sexcoin which graph you posted above. Worldcore has never played pumping-dumping game game in spite of the dramatic price drop. You can blame Worldcore for weak management - namely very slow reaction for the market challenges but not for being any "scam" or "fraud" - no way! The guys now has be very proactive and launch new features as soon as possible.

Real frauds doing pumps and dumps look like this and it obviously has nothing in common with Worldcore."

I don't suspect that the mentioned "irregularity" is Worldcore fraud, but exchange fraud. In Hongkong there are based, inter alia, the following crypto exchanges: OKex, HitBTC, Bitallex and Binex (totally more than 20!). Market surveyors strongly suspect that - at least the mentioned ones - are connected, probably owned by Chinese Triades, who can't no more manage their money laundering transactions using Mainland China channels. But why did Worldcore choose first HitBTC and later OKex as its main trading exchanges, and was reflecting on Binex and Bitallex, too? Sorry, but I believe there haven't been other alternatives as those exchanges which list more and more new tokens for trading (main issue: revenue) - without proving their respectability? Another idea: All tokens listed on the mentioned exchanges could be abused for money laundering - without responsability of the issuers.        

Concerning trendlines

The chart of 10year US Treasury Note Price shows different trends: at the beginning an ascending and a descending trendline, two basic longer-term ascending lines and one another descending line at the end and a longer trendless period on upper side.

WRC endgame

Current WRC price and market capitalization are not more than one third of July 25 data.

Specially for @Squeeze: "Worldcore has never played pumping-dumping game"

But surely Worldcore has played this game immediately after the start of WRC trade on HitBTC pumping up the price from 0,12 USD to 0,55 USD and market capitalization from 27 million USD to about 100 million USD between Jan 02 and Jan 07 - faking how high public interest in this token allegedly is, and how "important" this tiny "EU-regulated No 1 Czech money transfer institution" is.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Squeeze

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:03:51 PM

@Squeeze - # 1229

"And I don't call it fraud.
Just have a look at 1000+ of any other tokens and their market behaviour.

What's, for example, an important indication of a scam is pump and dump strategy, for example Sexcoin which graph you posted above. Worldcore has never played pumping-dumping game game in spite of the dramatic price drop. You can blame Worldcore for weak management - namely very slow reaction for the market challenges but not for being any "scam" or "fraud" - no way! The guys now has be very proactive and launch new features as soon as possible.

Real frauds doing pumps and dumps look like this and it obviously has nothing in common with Worldcore."

I don´t suspect that the mentioned "irregularity" is Worldcore fraud, but exchange fraud. In Hongkong there are based, inter alia, the following crypto exchanges: OKex, HitBTC, Bitallex and Binex (totally more than 20!). Market surveyors strongly suspect that - at least the mentioned ones - are connected, probably owned by Chinese Triades, who can´t no more manage their money laundering transactions using Mainland China channels. But why did Worldcore choose first HitBTC and later OKex as its main trading exchanges, and was reflecting on Binex and Bitallex, too? Sorry, but I believe there haven´t been other alternatives as those exchanges which list more and more new tokens for trading (main issue: revenue) - without proving their respectability? Another idea: All tokens listed on the mentioned exchanges could be abused for money laundering - without responsability of the issuers.       

And the key word of your message is obviuosly "probably". With "probably" it's ok.
I also suggest you need to add "in my opinion" to your conclusion.
Some people even type "to my humble opinion" just not to offend anyone with their own fantasies  Wink

RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:05:27 PM

An ICO from Russia is a scam? I for one am shocked!   Roll Eyes

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
SteelLiver

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:16:43 PM

An ICO from Russia is a scam? I for one am shocked!   Roll Eyes

Technically it's an ICO from EU, the Czech Republic.
But the most of the team members are Russian, indeed.

Worldcore had been attacked by the black PR-campaign from Questra and it's suffering badly on the falling market but it's definitely not scam. They've payd promised bounties. They have never used any pump and dump schemes, they participate a lot in various EU fintech conferences, launched some their own features. Btw, the big update is coming on the 1st of September. What I can reprimand their management for is slow reaction to the external challenges. But it's not about scam at all.   
SteelLiver

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:17:12 PM

@RodeoX

An independent proof that Worldcore has been attacked, what else is needed to be discussed???

https://s25.postimg.cc/a459qjrfz/image.jpg

researcher194

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:18:09 PM

@Squeeze - # 1236

"And the key word of your message is obviuosly "probably". With "probably" it's ok.
Some people even type "to my humble opinion" just not to offend anyone with their own fantasies"

Oh, "probably" isn´t my own expression but that of market surveyors:

"Market surveyors strongly suspect that - at least the mentioned ones - are connected, probably owned by Chinese Triades ..."

"In my opinion" Worldcore could be indeed a small cog in a big wheel of Russian or/and even Chinese criminal organizations.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:25:25 PM

Technically it's an ICO from EU, the Czech Republic...

I should have done some more reading before opening my mouth. I guess I have gotten so use to scam ICOs that stopped doing the diligence part. For all I really know, it's better than bitcoin.   

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
researcher194

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:50:35 PM

A tactic very simply to see through

First time appearence of user RodeoX with silly question about Worldcore ICO perhaps being a Russian one in # 1238 - Nice answer of SteelLiver and foolish repeats of well-known "proofs" for Questra/AGAM attacks against Worldcore in # 1239 and # 1240 - Comment of RodeoX in # 1242 and #1243:

"I should have done some more reading before opening my mouth. I guess I have gotten so use to scam ICOs that stopped doing the diligence part. For all I really know, it's better than bitcoin."

...it´s better than bitcoin   Huh   Grin Grin Grin    What an idiot!

OMG - how primitive is that! Sorry, Worldcore bots, don´t you have to offer anything else than this shit?
And yes, I´m wishfully awaiting September 01 for great news!   
SteelLiver

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:44:40 AM

@Squeeze - # 1236

"And the key word of your message is obviuosly "probably". With "probably" it's ok.
Some people even type "to my humble opinion" just not to offend anyone with their own fantasies"

Oh, "probably" isn´t my own expression but that of market surveyors:

"Market surveyors strongly suspect that - at least the mentioned ones - are connected, probably owned by Chinese Triades ..."

"In my opinion" Worldcore could be indeed a small cog in a big wheel of Russian or/and even Chinese criminal organizations.

Though Germany has its ownauthentic and distinctive fillmaking, you watch too many Hollywood action movies, my friend
Chinese triads! OMG Do you mean the market survivours literally then?)))))))))))))
But in my opinion Worldcore is rather connected with Yakuza, that's why the mentioned Chinese Triades keep on attacking it!
I suggest us to discus it and delve deeper into this matter - a very fresh and much unexpected twist of the story  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

researcher194

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:34:09 PM

Interesting aspects of Ripple

The meaning of "ripplings" is "steady mild wave movements". And now let´s have a look onto Ripple chart:

Market capitalization
11.12.17:     9,6 Mrd. USD
04.01.18: 142,0 Mrd. USD
currently:   11,6 Mrd. USD
researcher194

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:02:51 PM

About TRON

TRON coin ("Tronix") has been issued by Chinese TRON FOUNDATION, with connection to Chinese Alibaba Group Holding (Chinese "Amazon"). Its current performance - like that of most cryptos - is poor.

And now read this, please:

https://globalcoinreport.com/chinese-crypto-billionaire-slams-neo-tron-trx-eos-and-others/
researcher194

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:57:47 PM

Real background of crypto market losses

- hundreds of non-performing crypto-based companies
- hundreds of fake icos with high-faluting marketing promoting promises (for example Worldcore)
- a lot of crypto scams
- a lot of payment problems in shops with certain cryptos (I suspect most of widely unknown ones - like Worldcore)

>> heavy loss of confidence in cryptos
researcher194

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:40:06 AM

Worldcore competitors - a review in continuing parts

Let´s start with BANKERA!

BANKERA is Lithuania-based project founded by three well-known swindlers:

With the aim to promote its business they launched a cooperation with lympo.io (its own tokens!) - also a Lithuanian project:
https://lympo.io/
https://medium.com/lympo-io/lympo-s-deal-with-bankera-one-of-biggest-token-sale-projects-to-date-launching-an-exchange-258e81e4f9a5

Perhaps you remember this:
https://www.vilatimes.com/2018/01/26/vanuatus-pacific-private-bank-acquired-by-lithuanian-cryptocurrency-bankera/

And here the current charts:

compelito

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:15:26 AM

You should read former posts more intentively, compelito! Read here:

i2ve carefully read the information ,,including the russain branch but did not find anything that could be cal led an indisputable proof ..yeah there is a lot of information indirectly pointingt o your rightness ,,but no 1 court would consider them seriously as arguments  !!they r unconvincing lol . /

Ha-ha, you're totally right compelito - all what researcher194 is able to offer us is oversized, bold and colourful letters which he's convinced has been the best proof of anything ever  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
But don't judge him too severely, he's just a 77-years old man after all living in his very own world....  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes 

/well I think I gonna get blind from these color letters . .I still cant understand why he dont write posts with normal type as majority of people do this ..he stated that he has a right to write as he likes more ,,but such a type makes its perception just more difficult  imho for sure ..probably he thinks if he writes a lie in bold type it will become the truth))0 lol 
researcher194

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:53:36 AM

@compelito - # 1253

I am an old man with bad eyesight and light dementia, and I am not able to read texts written in very small letters well and as a lightly dement man I can better remember texts written in larger bold letters, and yes I simply like to use colors. Please, grant me these pecularities!
Grin
researcher194

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:33:22 PM

What´s this?

No 1 in today´s WRC trade is the Turkish exchange Sistemkoin where WRC is traded against Turkish Lira. I can´t remember that Worldcore ever reported this exchange. Watch the significant differences in price!

Before ICO, during it and a little bit later Worldcore has done intense (faking) PR action, but thereafter PR action was and is very poor - only concentrated on attacks against its "attackers". How long did they need for a public report that they were in trouble with their Rietumu Banka main account and its - only thereof (!!!) - resulting heavy operational business problems?

Sorry, in my opinion Worldcore has been "garbage" since its invention aka "foundation" in 2015 - and there will not be any change because it´s a "fake company" aka "a company of fakers" in a lot of aspects - aka SCAM. But in fact Worldcore isn´t a real "company" - only a Trade Mark without substance. Try to find out the homepage of EUPSProvider s.r.o. - "Czech National Bank licenced and ´EU-regulated´ financial institution"- you won´t find it! Only WORLDCORE.EU - the "navel of the world" (that´s a synonym for "Worldcore"), a wannabe European or even a global money transfer provider.    Grin Grin Grin 

researcher194

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:15:41 PM

I might you offer a current product of Worldcore´s "analysts":

https://coin5s.com/content/analytics-top-10-cryptocurrencies-world-most-unusual-collateral

Here an excerpt from this broad analysis:

"Nevertheless, analysts of the international company Worldcore, who released WRC tokens, made the Top 10 most interesting types of security

Top 10 cryptocurrencies with the most unusual software announced for release in the world (infographics)

Royal Mint Gold (RMG) — Stablecoin / United Kingdom / Gold
Carat / Israel / Diamonds
Farad (FRD) / Malaysia, United Arab Emirates / supercapacitor Technology and manufacturing
Tether / Hong Kong / United States Dollars
Petro / Venezuela / Crude oil
Tcoin / Switzerland / Metals (Tiberius Group — commodity Fund)
Watercoin / United States / water purification Technology
Coinloan / Estonia / cryptocurrency Loans
Amar Hidroponia / Mexico / pepper Harvest
Saga / Switzerland / next generation Tether (with transparent Fiat assurance), customers pass KYC/AML

Source: Worldcore"

Six of those ominous companies (I expressively exclude Tether although banned in USA as probable scam) meanwhile have disappeared since this analysis!
I spare a comment about Worldcore analysts´ qualification.
compelito

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:28:03 PM

@compelito - # 1253

I am an old man with bad eyesight and light dementia, and I am not able to read texts written in very small letters well and as a lightly dement man I can better remember texts written in larger bold letters, and yes I simply like to use colors. Please, grant me these pecularities!
Grin

lol lol your permament hollow accusations against wrldcore can be explained by a light dementia of coz ..but that no way explains your tend to type posts in bold and with color letters ..at least just bcoz the majority of ppl doesnt suffer from the old age dementia --so ,,th ey simply dont need it !!
or the goal of your presense in this thread is to admire your own posts ?? in this case offfer you to use all the colors of rainbow ..it will be more bright then ! !!!!
akarmin

Activity: 134

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:42:04 PM

Entschuldigung, aber ich muss mich nicht vor bezahlten Prostituierten Worldcore schützen.

Und ich verstehe nicht, wer die gekauften Pressemitteilungen von Worldcore überzeugen kann.

Having not so much deep knowledge in German, it's enough to understand that MArina Uni lets herself uncovered insults against her opponents in this post naming them cheap worldcoer prostitutes. how much time will we have to stand this outrage?? I know, this disgusting person has been recently banned at this forum. So, why did they de-ban the one who is constantly violating the rules not caring about the elementery communication culture?? I dont want to offend anybody but it seems to me this was done for a bribe....
researcher194

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:32:58 PM

@compelito - # 1258

OMG, you never are a student from Uganda with excellent knowlegde of English because your English is really cruel. You even didn´t realize my ironical message for you.  Grin Grin Grin

@akarmin - # 1259

I think Marina Uni´s message in German, badly translated from Russian, was a personal encoded message for me - and I´ve understood.

And now a very personal message to all "little Worldcore helpers" of past and presence:

I´m absolutely not a corrupt Worldcore attacker and absolutely sure that nobody of you and Worldcore staff has ever registered the efficency of a scientific reseacher in the subjects I´ve studied and worked at university: Once a researcher always one! And I think I´ve proven my efficency also in a lot of subjects I never studied and worked in. And I´m also sure your "bosses" know this well!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: