Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:39:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Real friends.  (Read 11924 times)
felicegabis

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:23:39 PM

Yes, I'm blessed with real friends, friends I met in high school and college are the ones who most likely stayed. I'm lucky to have them Grin
Sterling1331

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:29:59 PM

My best friends are the one who do not put me down they always try to bring me up in my life I have 3 best friends who have really helped me in toughest situations apart from that I have many good friends but those three are my best friends Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
NorvsGanda

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:52:19 PM

Real friends aren’t with you all the time, but will seek time to be with in times of troubles. They were like family to you, support each other’s growth changes. Never will be get tired to listen about all your rants in life.  This was a true friend when they providing encouragement during crucial moments that will be extremely helpful.

zack21

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 01:52:33 PM

All that gliters not gold like that we can not judge a friend by what he is or what he has we can only judge him or her by his behavior or co-operativeness because only make him or her to help others while he or she is helpless.
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:50:25 PM

There is too much these days about people have friends as snakes disguise. Well let us take a moment appreciate the real friends. I bet people still have real friends, the ones who truly stand by them no matter what happens. We waste too much time complaining about the bad people we have in our life. Why not appreciate the ones who have been in our life as a blessing. I've been blessed with a whole bunch of real friends who support me no matter what. Are you also among the blessed ones?

Real friends are cery rare these days. Some just be there because they can get something from you and I think that is what worries and becomes a trending topic is that we really have to identify who is real and who is not in our corcle of relationships.
yuliteva

Activity: 219

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:56:58 PM

You have to be a real friend to have a real friend. People attract people who are like themselves. Look at the groups of people that you see. It's usually not a coincidence that those people are together. No one is perfect, but there are a lot of amazing people out there who are truly loving and loyal.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:42:33 PM

There is too much these days about people have friends as snakes disguise. Well let us take a moment appreciate the real friends. I bet people still have real friends, the ones who truly stand by them no matter what happens. We waste too much time complaining about the bad people we have in our life. Why not appreciate the ones who have been in our life as a blessing. I've been blessed with a whole bunch of real friends who support me no matter what. Are you also among the blessed ones?

Having a real friends is very hard to find actually. There are lot of people will pretend to be a good friend to you, but once they get your trust they will take the advantages to trick you out or cheat into something. But if you have a true friend you are blessed dude  because it is morethan a treausures you have in your life. So, better keep it and value that persons too.
inevertell

Activity: 172

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:09:54 PM

Life with out friend is incomplete and joyless. A friend in life is very necessary because there are some things which is impossible with out friend. And be a good friend in life is a better for everyone because it give you respect and make your future easy.
krigger

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:06:44 PM

You need to be social and also make sure you are careful who you hang around as people can have bad influences on you.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
wRex

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:09:31 PM

I realize that finding true friends is very difficult, as time passes we will know which ones are true friends and where friends come when we are rich, until now I only have some true friends, true friends can share the joys and sorrows, only time and condition who selects our true friends, we often gather with true friends even though they mostly live far apart, once a year we hold a reunion to gather at a restaurant, cafe, even our friend's home, they also have married have children, many stories - funny story when we get together, from childhood till we have children, even we often forget the time because fun joking about our funny things in past. true friends are always there when we fall.
burong1

Activity: 238

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:52:19 AM

For this days it's hard to have a real friends because it's hard to give trust because real friends are trustworthy that's my definition of real friends  ..there are friends that are totally a backfighter ,they are good when u face them but when you're leaving they are talking behind you ..

boniii

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:57:49 AM

now adays most of the friends are fake ones, not too sure who to trust, best thing is do is avoide new friendships lolz!!
Lasvista

Activity: 396
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:00:35 AM

It's hard to find a faithful and true friend. At the time we are now a lot of people only, you'll love them just because they need you Undecided they're plastic. But you'll notice that somebody is really honest with you? and you know you can trust. There are also many other destructive, true friends who are around you but if you remember the life cycle of life you will notice that those whom they have denied to your true and faithful friend. But watch out for friends who are close to you often because they are the reason why they are having fun with their boyfriend/girlfriend HAHAHAHA. Please keep your love for your snake friend to snatch them
btc24

Activity: 193

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:44:12 PM

I have many friends but I don't have what it's called as a real friend.  It's not easy to find such a friend. A friend who always comes in oir sad moments, that's  a real friend.
ichsan ardi

Activity: 672

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:35:45 PM

i feel i am the blessed ones Smiley cause i really have a real friend around me. who support me when im fall, always help me when i need help, always be there when i need them. maybe i have on or two fake friends, but i really dont care about it cause beside me there's a real friend.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
beej

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:35:42 AM

Real friends are indeed rare to find.. as you grow older you realize how lucky you are to have a few.. even some long term trusted people you consider real friends are not what they seem to be. Time will tell is suppose.
We too should ask ourselves if we are a real friend to our friends and the people who consider as their real friends.
Enzo 777

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:36:20 AM

real Friend is friend who give you loan without asking you to back it
Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:48:26 AM

The real friends in today's time are rarely. Often because of the people we know and become friends we become traitors and we are deceived. Well, we only use them for their own interest, they use us when we do not know it, so we are, it becomes a dull look. That's just how bad it is, but there is still a friend who will treat you as a brother who will never hurt you and be disrespectful. So if you find this kind of True friend? do not let them lose your life Smiley. Take care of the true and faithful friend you have, because you just rarely find such a person Smiley.

eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:50:44 AM

I do really miss my friends, I have good trustworthy best friends but we are apart. One is in the America, I am here in the Philippines, those other two are in the Philippines but we are also apart now, we have thousand miles away before we see each other so it is hard for us now to see each other, but we still have a communication. Thank you with the technology.
bgaf

Activity: 644
Merit: 257

Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:16:45 PM

It's really hard to find true friends nowadays. You can consider someone as a true friend if he/she considers how you feel, cares about you, and doesn't influence you in a bad way. It's good to have a lot of friends, and it's easy to make friends. However, it's really hard to find friends who are true to you.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: