Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:23:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Real friends.  (Read 11927 times)
btsjungkook

Activity: 333
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:35:15 PM

Of course. I'm lucky because I have a real friend over five years. Even though we are far from each other, we still talk. I know she has many friends, yet she still does not forget me. I’m still the person to visit when she is in trouble.
Monta3002

Activity: 344
Merit: 257

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:59:44 PM

That is the sad reality about friendship some are true and some are fake, the only thing to deal with it is accept the truth and move on even they stabbed you in the back and you were kind to them that was just part of your life.

supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:21:53 PM

There is too much these days about people have friends as snakes disguise. Well let us take a moment appreciate the real friends. I bet people still have real friends, the ones who truly stand by them no matter what happens. We waste too much time complaining about the bad people we have in our life. Why not appreciate the ones who have been in our life as a blessing. I've been blessed with a whole bunch of real friends who support me no matter what. Are you also among the blessed ones?

I really think finding true good friends are really hard to do. You can have hundreds of friends because it's easy to find friends. However, finding someone who will be true to you is hard. People are born to be sociable, we can get to know as many people as we can everyday. So, if you find a good and true friend, make sure to keep them well.
Nikola95

Activity: 231
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:28:19 PM

I read somewhere that If you are friend with someone for 6-7 years, you will probably be friends forewer. And you get real friends till your 18-20 year of life, or in middle school. Everything other is just because of some interest. Of course you can get friend later in your life, but it will be hardly true friendship.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                                         Y I E L D                                         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
EASIEST WAY TO EARN INTEREST IN CRYPTO

▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                Twitter          Telegram          Token                ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄
turmidi

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:37:09 PM

There is too much these days about people have friends as snakes disguise. Well let us take a moment appreciate the real friends. I bet people still have real friends, the ones who truly stand by them no matter what happens. We waste too much time complaining about the bad people we have in our life. Why not appreciate the ones who have been in our life as a blessing. I've been blessed with a whole bunch of real friends who support me no matter what. Are you also among the blessed ones?

That great if you appreciate ones who are in our life as blessing. Most of us often concern in bad friends in our life rather than appreciate them who always stay by us. It really to much wasting our time. It is better for us to ignore or easy going to them, it wan't make us success or better, even it will hamper our life to be successful. Having a friend is better than having many friends with snakes disguise.   
riyad

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 03:55:48 PM

Whenever need you and Support you always that's called the real friend.
LDenis555

Activity: 317
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:03:00 PM

That great if you appreciate ones who are in our life as blessing. Most of us often concern in bad friends in our life rather than appreciate them who always stay by us. It really to much wasting our time. It is better for us to ignore or easy going to them, it wan't make us success or better, even it will hamper our life to be successful. Having a friend is better than having many friends with snakes disguise.   

I have two friends who take my time and have never helped me in any way. They constantly complain about life. But. I can not leave them and go on. I feel sorry for them. Maybe I'm their only source of optimism for them.
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:36:22 PM

Real friends they say is some times closer then some brother, when you fine real friend he/she will always be there for you when the need raise. You see a good friend always help you to succeede.
And some other friends are nothing but time waisting they can never help you in any thing rather they will be looking for way to benefit from you at all time.
So friends are good and bad friend can also lead to problem.
MostHigh

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:21:04 PM

Sometimes its very difficult to differentiate between good amd bad friends at the initial stages but with time, everything gets clear. You see your real friends
MommyElsa

Activity: 387

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:18:51 PM

I thank the Lord for giving me a lot of true friends. Finding the right friend is very hard but i have 5 real friends.

🥤🧊🥤🧊        ONLINE SOCIAL COMMUNICATION & DATING APK         🧊🥤🧊🥤
mr_enoc

Activity: 276

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:08:55 AM

I am not that emotional when it comes to friends. I am more enjoying having some friends during events like birthdays, outing and some family gatherings. As long as they are kind it is fine with me.

I just need someone to talk to during my sad moments but I've done that with my wife and mother.

Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:28:03 AM

Yes, that's great if you have a real friends, I have 4 best friends and many more good friends, but I can 100 percent trust only to these four ones Smiley

It's hard to find real friends nowadays. There are people whom you consider as friends but will destroy you in the end. For me, real friends are the people who lift you up when you are down and celebrate with you on your success. Accepts your imperfections and flaws. They will love you no matter what.
klebsiella

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:54:05 AM

Real friends say good things behind your back while bad things about you such as flaws or mistakes, they say it to your face.

CORNUCOPIA    || Gain Access to Amazing IPOs || [ Pre-Ico 2018 ]

Whitepaper    Facebook TwitterTelegram
Hotel_Prodeo

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:17:06 AM

a true friend is a theme that when we are difficult then he is willing to help and listen to what we say, it is very difficult to find a true friend because of the influence of social and materialistic.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
hyunee

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:13:34 AM

I think I really don't have a bestfriend. I found a bestfriend in my family. They are always ready to listen to my problems and I really love that. It makes me feel comfortable whenever I said a thing to them. I'm so blessed that my family are also my friends.
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:23:06 AM

Real friends are those friends behind you through thick and thin, willing to help without asking in return, ready to listen if you need somebody to talk to.
hugoworld

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:46:33 AM

Of course I am not with those blessed ones that you have mentioned above. My so-called friends are total snakes and They always use of my good intentions. Because of this horibble behavior, I cannot count on them and I barely hang out with my sneaky friends. I prefer being alone.

EMP

▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬

ICO START:
10 SEPT 2018
minizi99

Activity: 242

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:00:25 AM

Now there are no such people, all are betrayed and everyone is trying for themselves. So do not trust anyone even yourself. Otherwise, in one moment you will trust this, and then you will be so afraid that it will not seem too little.
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:47:12 AM

I'm so blessed too that have friends that supported me in good times or in bad times. I have friend his not good to me but i never give up on him i tell him that no matter what he bad at me i will still be my friend.
tamanegi

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:23:28 AM

I do not know if I have real friends, for me you cannot tell if your friend is real by simply knowing him for so long. Yes you have in common interest but different in principle, and when you grow older or let us say both of you have their own family, friends will become your second priority in your life and the one you will cherish more is your family.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: