Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:02:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Real friends.  (Read 11921 times)
Habakkuk77

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:45:46 AM

Yes, i have a lot friends because I am the one is friendly.
Having real friends is being real to them also.

[
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:51:48 AM

Yes, i have a lot friends because I am the one is friendly.
Having real friends is being real to them also.
people who are considered friends can always be quite a lot, but how do you determine which of them is really a friend for you, and who is just an acquaintance or a friend? This is a very difficult question and often there is an answer only when a friend shows his true qualities.
dExplorer

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:30:27 AM

Having a real friend is very much important having a friend only. With one real friend who you can rely on means so much especially on times when we are down. So we should cherish them always
wartajoni

Activity: 329
Merit: 11

@japanesehighschoolgirl

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:47:02 AM

As people live, they tends to see the bad things first and the good things for later. And for the friends, I'm glad that I have them. I don't have many friends so that's why I'm truly happy they're exist by my side Cheesy

Maxplayer14

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:51:29 AM

Real friends are hard to come by most of the time. Real friends stick to the end and through all the good and bad times and struggles.  Its best to stay loyal to the world when it comes to friendship.
mhine07

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:08:54 AM

It is easy to have and make many friends as much as an individual wants , but having true friends is difficult to find. You may have many friends but when hard times comes and when you need help fake true friends will definitely helps you, but fake friends do not. In the ratio of 1/10 there is only one of them is real. Nowadays there are many fake people around us. They only know us when they are in need with something. But when you are the who is in need , nobody will help you. I would rather have atleast a friend that is true than many friends that are fake.

martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:10:00 AM

There is too much these days about people have friends as snakes disguise. Well let us take a moment appreciate the real friends. I bet people still have real friends, the ones who truly stand by them no matter what happens. We waste too much time complaining about the bad people we have in our life. Why not appreciate the ones who have been in our life as a blessing. I've been blessed with a whole bunch of real friends who support me no matter what. Are you also among the blessed ones?
real friends will not help you, when you got fall on the road! they will just laugh at you Cheesy it is better to move around to a small circle of friend than gather more and walk into a field with many snakes toward the end.

Tol9n

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:11:44 AM

There is too much these days about people have friends as snakes disguise. Well let us take a moment appreciate the real friends. I bet people still have real friends, the ones who truly stand by them no matter what happens. We waste too much time complaining about the bad people we have in our life. Why not appreciate the ones who have been in our life as a blessing. I've been blessed with a whole bunch of real friends who support me no matter what. Are you also among the blessed ones?
In my understanding, a true friend can be only one, the rest are just buddies. But we all have different opinions on this. My life is a true friend, with whom we have been friends for over 20 years.

bailey01

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:37:38 AM

Yes i am also the blessed one. The real friends is a gods gift to the blessed ones. Generally we have friends with whom we have fun, enjoyment, we share all our things but when get into the trouble or we are going through some bad situations or we are trap into a problem at that time the friend which stands behind us is a real friend. And who all leaves us in that bad time is not your friends bro. They just want something from you that's why they are with you.
If you want to test your friends then announce a party at your house. All will come even who is not your friend he/she will also come but when you are in a problematic situation them just see who will come who will not. The real ones will come others will not come they just don't bother about you.
I have got real friends whatever is the situation they stand beside me , i feel myself lucky to have them in my life.  Cheesy Cheesy Love you guys <3
junkun13

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:48:17 AM

real friends are the best thing that some one can always depend on when uit comes to hard times. The real friends are thee only ones that will help you out when the problems phase the wall
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 09:00:09 AM

It is really hard to find a true or real friends nowadays ,
There are so many people that would only be there for you if they needed something in you or from you,
And after that they would just ignore you or forget about you.
istudy92

Activity: 59

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:01:41 AM

It is a thrill to cook for ur real good friend because you see hoe happy they eat ur food. I lvoe to cook for my good friends because good friend are hard to come by.
ictin

Activity: 258

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:04:21 AM

the one who can give you 5$ even he only have 5$ in his pocket is truly friend of you

Em_i_ly

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:56:16 AM

The best thing of having true friend is that he can tell you sth which you haven't see in yourself before. Helps you being a better person.
strend4239

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:38:28 AM

For me real friends talking shit in to your face and talking good behind you back...even without seeing others for a while but when you need them there always be there for you..he or she loves you in conditionally....
Mobshady24

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:24:16 PM

there are lot of fake friends if you have something that you dont have then specially when it is about money, money can give you a lot of friends but real friends comes to you when they accept you as a person even you have a lot of bad attitude.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
joelou

Activity: 207

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:31:57 PM

A real friends are always there in good times and badtimes.
Now adays it really hard to find a friends like that. And me im so lucky to have him my bestfriend my partner in crime my brother.
galestorm

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

Futurov

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:33:40 PM

Good to see a person who has a positive outlook in life. I agree with the OP, we should just forget about those that have betrayed and left us when we needed them the most, instead we should appreciate those that have stayed through our darkest times. I think we should not dwell upon the half empty glass of water, let us just move and and find ways to fill it to the brim of the glass.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:04:36 PM

I  once made a very big mistake to my friend, and after that I realized that he is my true friend. He once told me a big secret in his life, a secret he never told anyone. He believed I could keep a secret. but what happened? I do not know what came over me, but I betrayed him, I told his secret to others. I thought he would hate me, but he just did not like it and he still accepted me.
Pancho95

Activity: 226
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:09:54 PM

I think that the only friends that are truly our friends are the one we meet before our 18 year. Later everyone we met and everyone that hang out with us are just theirs interests in something about us. It is hard especially for us that stays without friends at college as they take some another city to continue their learning. You try to go out with new ''friends'' but is hard to take anything positive frome those friendships.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: