Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:50:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Real friends.  (Read 11924 times)
-Redacted-

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:23:27 PM

There will be no friends in snakes disguise if there are no friends
IYAH

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:53:56 PM

There is too much these days about people have friends as snakes disguise. Well let us take a moment appreciate the real friends. I bet people still have real friends, the ones who truly stand by them no matter what happens. We waste too much time complaining about the bad people we have in our life. Why not appreciate the ones who have been in our life as a blessing. I've been blessed with a whole bunch of real friends who support me no matter what. Are you also among the blessed ones?

Real friends are there whenever you need them and so you are if they need you, they don't judge you because they know you and especially they won't make you down. They would be there if the world is against you.
real friends are the one that never leave you through good times and bad times..

Nuwannrl3518

Activity: 93

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:04:33 PM

Real friends are the friends who will never let you down in your hard times. They will support you to get out from the problem. Be like one. Then you will have some.

yvonnegalvan

Activity: 128

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:17:27 PM

There is too much these days about people have friends as snakes disguise. Well let us take a moment appreciate the real friends. I bet people still have real friends, the ones who truly stand by them no matter what happens. We waste too much time complaining about the bad people we have in our life. Why not appreciate the ones who have been in our life as a blessing. I've been blessed with a whole bunch of real friends who support me no matter what. Are you also among the blessed ones?
A real friend is someone who lets you have a freedom to be yourself. Just like me, I have a 7 friends that totally letting me to be what really I am. And I'm also letting them to be what they really is".
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:57:56 PM

A real friend is someone who lets you have a freedom to be yourself. Just like me, I have a 7 friends that totally letting me to be what really I am. And I'm also letting them to be what they really is".
I agree, friends are those who see you are the real and they don't want to change any your features...both external and internal...these people are very few these days for any reason I don't know...either it was ashamed to support another person, whether it's fashionable to be mean...Fortunately I have several friends and I value them
ndcm

Activity: 120

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:00:34 PM

Apparently I don't have real friends, but I do have friends it's just that sometimes I feel that they aren't being true to me.

mozartopfer

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:06:20 PM

It's a hard question because people can be rude and cruel sometimes. However, you can change your attitude to them and they will look like awesome fellows.
Rupok

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:52:09 PM

Friends means to stay dice,Take away each other's food.Friends means hanging, hulururi, halur. Friends stands beside danger and failure. I really have such friends, with whom I spend most time of my life.
binting

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:23:32 PM

real friend... time now without a real friend. most now are people who shouldn't be trusted because when you're facing good you but when you leave you turned evil. my real friend is my self ...
binting

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:33:46 PM

real friend... time now without a real friend. most now are people who shouldn't be trusted because when you're facing good you but when you leave you turned evil. my real friend is my self ...
real friend is always there in you next happy or sad ... friend that sincere and true. You not only your friend when you need something, then you just remember when there are concerns ...
Bob_trades

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:11:04 PM

Don't waste time thinking about other people. Invest your time into building your character and harnessing your skills as a professional
HeadBroadway

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:12:46 PM

I have a lot of friends, from bad and good, that matters I do not hurt my friends in friendship but I do not know, real friends exist or not
Ahmiel1118

Activity: 61

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:29:53 PM

this time,its so hard to find real friends, some friends are fake,they will be friendly if they have something want to get from you, some are plastics, real friends are on your side when you need them, they are always there for you at all times, thats what we call real friends...
moanamakeway

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:53:33 AM

Yes. I have been blessed with friends that are really there no matter what. Surely there are alot of sacrifices and challenges that we have faced but they have stayed with me thrpugh the years. Cheers to friendship that lasts.
muging28

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:51:50 AM

a true friend? i was so good that if you have a friend you know is true and whom you can say all yon problems . You and him as a true friend of all brothers and sisters
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:27:16 AM

this time,its so hard to find real friends, some friends are fake,they will be friendly if they have something want to get from you, some are plastics, real friends are on your side when you need them, they are always there for you at all times, thats what we call real friends...

So why look for a true friend?

You need your family more than your friends. You are friends because you have something in common to share, but it doesn't mean that with all your problem and downtimes your friends should be there. They have their life too and have their own problem, you are lucky enough if sometimes they tap your shoulder, no need to ask for more.

True friends, if you are looking for them, look at your family, they are your true friend.

iyah09

Activity: 90

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:42:00 AM

real friends are sometimes unnoticeable you can really see them when you are at your worst
hybing28

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:46:58 AM

Real friends .. Were so happy that we have our friends  real friend .. Their are always there for you if you need them any time you need .. Amd they are always there for you for the good times and bad time .. That true friend .. I'm so lucky that i have many friends that are always there for me that i need them😁
Kolly

Activity: 208

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:18:14 AM

Real friends is with you what ever situation you may have in you life even in the hardest time.I am the one who have a real friends and im so blessed thats why i treasure them most i treat them like my family i share to them whatever i have.I love my friends.

[https://ubiatarplay.io/]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    UbiatarPlay    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█  Be EveryWhere With UbiatarPlay █
▬▬▬[/url]  Facebook   Whitepaper   Twitter  ▬▬▬
Hans17

Activity: 390
Merit: 157

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:23:50 AM

Yes absolutely , that is right though in our generation many people are fakes , talking good in front but in the back talking shit about us , talking some negative comments. Some of us , or some of our friends is real. Me too , I am glad and happy I have some friends that I can count on , and I'm lucky and , my friends or real friends is like a blessings for us. Because we have somebody who can trust , share our problems and our main companion.

Treat our real friends like diamonds , it's rare so cherish and value it.

[

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: