Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:09:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Real friends.  (Read 11921 times)
zenrol28
Copper Member

Activity: 854
Merit: 110

Give Hope For Everyone!

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 09:36:51 AM

Real friends are your best friends and yet your worst enemies. Real friends give straight to the point opinion. Because they don't want to lie to you. They're maybe busy but when in desperate times, you can always count on them. They're also your greatest rival if you have both things you like both. All of these ate in a good way because they're your real friends so treasure them for your life.

xianhe9

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:35:25 AM

Yes, I am also very fortunate. My friend and I have had a hard time together. Since last year, both of our investment failures have lost money. We have passed through the most difficult period. Now that the economic problems have been solved, the testimony of that period Our friendship.
kingragnar

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:15:36 AM

the real friend for me will be with you even in a fatal situation where you are. For me it is a true friend and that's just as my finger is my real friend. That's a good thing for many, and maybe it's a lot easier. That's my belief
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:04:52 PM

I know who are my real friends and who aren't. It's a matter of time also. I see a lot of persons becoming like the best friends on the earth within few weeks. The same are disappointed few months after when their "friendship" gradually cooled.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
arafat1209

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:31:59 PM

A real friend means that he is better than all the friends. I have a real friend, whose name is Mousumi. A best man in my life.
I think everybody needs to be a best friend because the real friend can turn the life around...
Tuare aget

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:14:20 PM

There is too much these days about people have friends as snakes disguise. Well let us take a moment appreciate the real friends. I bet people still have real friends, the ones who truly stand by them no matter what happens. We waste too much time complaining about the bad people we have in our life. Why not appreciate the ones who have been in our life as a blessing. I've been blessed with a whole bunch of real friends who support me no matter what. Are you also among the blessed ones?

I think difficult to find real friend. More just like fake friend. I have one best friend only. But have him is more meaning than just 1000 fake friend.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:28:28 PM

There is too much these days about people have friends as snakes disguise. Well let us take a moment appreciate the real friends. I bet people still have real friends, the ones who truly stand by them no matter what happens. We waste too much time complaining about the bad people we have in our life. Why not appreciate the ones who have been in our life as a blessing. I've been blessed with a whole bunch of real friends who support me no matter what. Are you also among the blessed ones?

I think difficult to find real friend. More just like fake friend. I have one best friend only. But have him is more meaning than just 1000 fake friend.

I agree with you because nowadays we don't know are our real friends in the world. Friends are the one who help each other if there are problems in life. Sometimes they willing to do anything just to help their friend even if it is something illegal. But nowadays, are there real friends in this world full of sarcasm. Some people are being sarcastic to other just to prove that they are real friends. Our real friends are the one we didn't expect because real friends are the one who love us even we didn't love them.
Bob_trades

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:29:08 PM

That's why I like to be alone. No worries, just yourself.
bacardibacani

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:35:26 PM

I could be your real friend  Grin
spooneds1

Activity: 195
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:50:27 PM

I thank god for giving me real friends that i can depend on whatever the situation is when ever you are right or wrong. Having real friends makes you happier and more secured, but dont you ever do a wrong to them, appreciate them and treasure your friendships

Python2.5

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:51:26 PM

I think I have real friends that I can rely on at any time. We've known each other for a long time, and I do not think the roads will ever be separated.
Goldhart

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:52:13 PM

There were warm and lovely people everywhere we turned, yet I couldn’t figure out why I felt so lonely. Everywhere we went we were welcomed with homemade cookies, neighbors with open doors, and even perfect strangers with smiles and a willingness to chat. We were surrounded by pleasantries and kindness; yet, after living here for a year I longed for something deeper. How could I go from knowing people to really being known? While I appreciated all the friendliness, I really just needed friends.
Rainbow_Dash

Activity: 72

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:02:44 PM

I am lucky to have at least 4 real friends who will help me in difficult situation. Practically every of them I know from childhood.
Johnmercuryxe4

Activity: 79

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:36:09 PM

there is a difference between  friends and best friends. you will identify the truest and mistrust friends. You dont need more people to say that you have so called friend, you need only one or two people that you know well. youre lucky when you have a bestfriend from childhood.
JTTech

Activity: 227
Merit: 26

PRiVCYM4tters🕵🔐PRiVCY MOD🕵

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 03:41:17 PM

I can definitely speak on this subject. Over the last decade battling drug addiction, I've made some of the best friends in my life once I got into recovery. It's crazy who you think your friends are when you're younger and then you see things for what they really are. Obviously in the drug world very few real friends exist, but even my "party" friends from high school have all disappeared. Only the real one's stick around. They weed themselves out eventually. I feel bad for people who are still stuck with illusionary friends.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
RoronoaJorah

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:45:58 PM

Real friends brings out the best in you and embraced the worst out of you.. Love you to support you all the but never conceited when it is wrong..
bernashka

Activity: 298
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:05:51 PM

True friends are not at all. And, as a rule, they get smaller with age. For example, before you united the school, the institute, and then everyone had their own family and fled. Do not see for months. How else? Everyone has different wealth and different values. So friends went .. Angry Angry Angry
chenczane

Activity: 430

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:23:05 PM

In my life, I have these five (5) annoying friends that I considered my best friends. We first started in high school when we participate in a dance number in physical education. That time, we really don't know each other. Well time flies, everyday, we're together. So when, we graduated in high school and we are enrolling for college, we promised that we will see each other every week to keep our bond. Today, even though the six of us have work and family, we always gather every week. You can say that they are my real friends because when I need help, they are always ready and me too, I am doing that to them. We are always supporting each other.
tareqjohn

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:14:42 PM

the good friend in our life is needs. well our friends  from many cooperation getting am.so I love my friends.
Elexsis

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:41:37 AM

Yes, that's great if you have a real friends, I have 4 best friends and many more good friends, but I can 100 percent trust only to these four ones Smiley
Yes if you have real friends you can have your backrest to them , actually some friends will stay if you have money if you have a true friend they will stay for you even if you don`t have money or anything cause they will going to value your friendship. And true friends also will tell you whats good and bad.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: